Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add recurring events in Activities.

If we do the same activity each day, week or month on the same day and at the same time, we should be able to check a box, calendar or field to make it a recurring activity that appears in our Activity list. Therefore, we wouldn't have to enter the same activity over and over again. This idea is taken from Outlook calendar where you can schedule recurring events.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning this for a future release. Once we find the right spot on our roadmap for this you will all be the first to know!

Thank you for your patience while we get this ironed out.

2. AE's and Managers need the ablity to export the chart associated with the report.

Currently when you export the report you only get the report data not the chart.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a "last updated" date to pending report

I used to be able to see the date that each AE updated their pending. I pull the report weekly and if an AE has not updated for that week, it throws off my number. I need to be able to see that date that each AE last updated their pending business.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news! This is definitely something we can do in a future release. Since I know it can be handled, I’ll move this to planned and look into prioritizing it for the future.

Thanks for your feedback!

4. Options for Account List

In doing clean-up of the database, it would make it easier to see all of the duplicated accounts (like in the old Matrix we could pull in accounts listed 2+times) to easily reassign them if needed as well as merge duplicates myself without calling Matrix

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. printing

I wish I was able to print out my upcoming deals, revenue, contacts, and activities for an account into an excel or pdf format.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Prioritizing  ·  9 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow contacts to be associated with multiple accounts

Customer's can be associated with multiple accounts. Today in the system you can only associate a contact with one account. Allow the ability to associate contact will multiple accounts to prevent contacts from being added multiple times.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Commission Report

Commission report should report based on actuals and forecasted dollars amounts. Gives a more realistic feel of where the AE is going to finish.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We totally agree. The challenge is getting those commission percentages into our system but it could be just as easy as letting each individual user tell us what commission they get on each Outlet/Revenue Type combination and designing a report to accommodate that.

8. Add the ability to MERGE duplicate contacts.

I added a contact that I had added previously -- instead of merely deleting, a better option would be to merge in case information is attached to one and not the other.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow use to edit parameters on all reports

There are a few reports that do not promopt you for parameters which is probably fine for most users. However, from higher up in the chain, at corproate for example, I may want to see the Deal Status report for a specific market or outlet if I'm working with them on something. Currently, there is no prompt to edit the report parameters and no option to once the report has displayed.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re working through some cool new reporting options that allow you a lot of flexibility on customizing reports. I’ll keep you posted as we move through that process and eventually get it ready for release.

Thanks for your feedback!

10. Account Prospects

It should not be allowed that an AE can add as a prospect an account that is already associated with another AE as a billing account

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Freeze Row Headers for Top Down Forecast Page

On the Top Down Forecast page it would be great to have a way to freeze/lock the row headers on the left side of the page. This would help to still see what rows you are editing when scrolling to the far right of the page.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Share List Builder Lists

Be able to share a list that an AE or another Manager created in List Builder to other users. My AE's are creating lists in List Builder and I'm not able to see them as a Manager or run a report by these lists.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  2 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. As of Date Reporting

I would like to run reports on any historical date. For example in June, I may want to run a revenue report from January 1st to May 1st. I would also like additional options when utilzing the YTD functionality within the Pacing Report

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add the last activity dates to My List

It would be helpful to add the Last Activity Date Colmun to the My List view. It is currently on the Master List but not the My List account view.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add zero billing accounts

Please add zero billing accounts to our account lists in Matrix to be viewable on our own lists as well as other AE's so that we do not duplicate.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Zero billing accounts are going to become a thing of the past soon. We will instead be converting this accounts BACK to prospect so that visibility can be maintained for others as well as making it easier for the owner to access their accounts.

16. Folders inside account lockers

Hello Matrix Team,
    I am suggesting two things:
    1. To be able to copy a whole folder from our computers into Matrix. For example, I have a folder in my laptop documents for Blue Cross Blue Shield 1st quarter. All the avail requests, submissions, copies of orders, makegoods etc go into this folder. Rather than have to copy this 20-30 documents per quarter one by one into Matrix it would be nice to just be able to put the entire folder into matrix.
    Second-we need the capability to organize account documents in the locker into folders, typically with regional accounts,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Start Date When Reassiging Account

Could we implement a start date when re-assigning acccount?

Problem:
    I re-assigned an account from one ae to another starting July 2014, there is history in Q2 and we pay a quarterly bonus, the ae that was handling the account in q2 should be compensated for q2 but the $ shows on the new ae.

This problem also aplies when a salesperson leaves, I want to re-assign right away but I don't want to pay a bonus for the history from a previous ae

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am bumping this up for internal discussion as we are exploring improvements around reassignments. This does not necessarily mean that it will be incorporated, but we’re getting all of our ducks in a row to talk and see what makes sense to do with our vision.

Thanks for the feedback!

18. Have a report that will breakout the weighted forecasts under what percentages they are applied to the forecast

I would like to see what forecasts are under each percentage that is applied to them. So, I can see all of the accounts and the pending amounts that are at 50%, 75%, etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Display activity notes on account profile better

it would be really helpful to be able to read all of the activity notes quickly, When calling a client back it takes time to have to open each note separately.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. an idea: mark comment as primary

I think it would be a great feature if you could use a check mark to set any comment in the journal as "primary". This way the selected comment would always stay on top of the ticket's journal and the crucial information of the ticket would be more accessible for other team members.

in german:

Ich denke, dass es eine tolle Funktion wäre, wenn man mit einen Häkchen einen beliebigen Kommentar im Journal als "primär" setzen könnte. Damit würde der gewählte Kommentar im Journal des Tickets immer oben bleiben und damit die entscheidende Info des Tickets für andere Teamkollegen besser…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base