Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. sgardner@matrixformedia.com

Please bring back Salesperson Preview. It is a hug help going into the new year in terms of planning and budgets. Joel. Bullard. SM at Nexstar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You should have a feature which updates the new year with all the prior year's deals.

I am going to put in all my deals for 2022 for all my active accounts. This way my manager and I will have a better grasp on what is coming in, what can be expected and better insight into pending. This means I am going to take each month of 2021 and type it into 2022. I know you have a feature that copies the same amount into each month. But many of my accounts, especially the large hospitals, auto dealers, state government, -- have different amounts in each month. I have to spend a lot of time to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable Manager level emails to register as an Activity on ALL accounts regardless of the Owner of Account.

As a Manager, I use List Builder to send emails to Open and House accounts. Because the account is not in my name, it doesn't register therefore, not tracked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Links Inside Accounts: User Friendliness

Have the account name be clickable when in a screen inside the account. *Example, on the page after adding an activity, I have to use my back arrow to go back to the main account page, or search for the account all over again.
    *It would be beneficial to have the accounts’ info tabs as links available at all times when inside the account.
    Suggestion: Contacts + Add contact, Activities + Add Activity, Deal + Add Deal, etc. As you do on the main page.
    *On the main page, where is lists…summary, activities, contacts, deals. It would be beneficial to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. adding percentage of budget to the birds eye view section

you know that part up top where it says not quite there yet... your booked dollars need X$'s to meet budget? woudl be great to add a percentage of budget to it as well

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Company Name Column in Activity Reports not just contact name

When you pull an activity report - there is a column for Contact, but not COMPANY. Often I haven't established a contact, or did not connect with my contact that day - but DID create activity with the company. Having the Company listed would be more helpful along with the activity type!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to "batch" change activities from incomplete to complete?

For us sales folks that get behind on our activities uppdates, it'd be great to be able to "batch update" them from non-complete to complete!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Call Tracker/Activity Tracker

Was curious if there was a way to implement a call tracker/account touch point tracker for daily recaps? (I want to see who my touches were for a day and the calls verified as being made/notes reflecting that, but there is no one place to click or view that recap). This way both can be pulled up easily or sorted by day or date cotacted without having to search each individual account. Then I can pull a day to see accounts, or if my manager wants to see or go over my day with me I can show them everything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Outlook to Matrix Calendar - help me help my managers

I understand that we can create an activity in Matrix and save to our outlook calendar, but I would love a way to go from Outlook > Martix. For example, we could BCC an appointment from Outlook to Matrix just like we can emails. Our managers need to be able to track our activities in Matrix, however it is a hassle for us to re-create all our outlook meetings to the matrix calendar for them to see. It's also a hassle to stop working, log into Matrix, create the appointment, save to outlook, THEN forward to our clients. Especially when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Edit Notes

There is a new section of activity called notes. I want to be able to add the date without typing it each time and I want to go back and edit the note if I need to update it. Without this option, I will go back to making everything an activity.

Also, if you copy and paste notes from a meeting and its spaced out or bulleted, it all smashes together in a paragraph so its hard to read your notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If Outlets are selected on Activities, then consider them as part of a manager’s security partition

Example, if an AE has access to Pittsburgh and LA, if an activity is added to the LA Outlet, then a Pittsburgh only LSM should not be able to see the LA Activity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Alternate addresses

Since we have been working remotely we have accumulated clients/agency home addresses. It would be nice if there was a section for alternate addresses. We often like to send flowers, gifts or cards to the client at home.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Rejecting Lead Accounts

blandon@wabi.tv requested that Lead Accounts be deleted easily when rejecting Accounts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Manager Activity feed into Espresso Show

As managers, we often call on our own list of accounts or set individual meetings with AEs accounts. Is it possible to add a Manager's activity feed tied to accounts to their daily espresso shot?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. AR Data should include current

an AE may not be actively collection the current aging amount ...but the data should be available - in the event a client asks total due - the AE would have that data in MATRIX ...rather than having to go to the traffic software for the current piece.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Freeze Row Headers for Top Down Forecast Page

On the Top Down Forecast page it would be great to have a way to freeze/lock the row headers on the left side of the page. This would help to still see what rows you are editing when scrolling to the far right of the page.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. an idea: mark comment as primary

I think it would be a great feature if you could use a check mark to set any comment in the journal as "primary". This way the selected comment would always stay on top of the ticket's journal and the crucial information of the ticket would be more accessible for other team members.

in german:

Ich denke, dass es eine tolle Funktion wäre, wenn man mit einen Häkchen einen beliebigen Kommentar im Journal als "primär" setzen könnte. Damit würde der gewählte Kommentar im Journal des Tickets immer oben bleiben und damit die entscheidende Info des Tickets für andere Teamkollegen besser…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Manager Notes Notifications for Reps

It would be great to be able to go into accounts, activities and deals as a manager and leave notes for a rep and then the reps would get notified of those when they log in with a bell notification.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add a LY-1 Final column to a Pacing Report

Is there a way I can add a LY-1 Final column to a Pacing Report? In other words, I'd like to get 2021, 2020 AND 2019 in the same report so I don't have to manually merge that info from a Multi Year History Report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base