Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Last activity date on Account list

If we had a last activity on the My Account list, it would make it a very easy effort in making sure that a client doesn't get missed. This option would allow account reps to look over the Target, Secondary and Extra accounts to see when the last time they were called on. During a very busy time, you might have seen a client and forgot to place an activity or you might have missed a client that only wants to be called on a few times a year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Have you tried the Quiet Accounts alert? It lets you see the accounts that you haven’t reached out to in X days and can be set by priority.

For example if i wanted to make sure i hadn’t gone 90 days without talking to someone, I might setup a red alert with a 90 day threshold or maybe a 30 days for my key account (whatever you desire).

We’re curious what your take on this functionality is and if it doesn’t resolve your needs.

Please let us know!

2. Freeze Row Headers for Top Down Forecast Page

On the Top Down Forecast page it would be great to have a way to freeze/lock the row headers on the left side of the page. This would help to still see what rows you are editing when scrolling to the far right of the page.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. an idea: mark comment as primary

I think it would be a great feature if you could use a check mark to set any comment in the journal as "primary". This way the selected comment would always stay on top of the ticket's journal and the crucial information of the ticket would be more accessible for other team members.

in german:

Ich denke, dass es eine tolle Funktion wäre, wenn man mit einen Häkchen einen beliebigen Kommentar im Journal als "primär" setzen könnte. Damit würde der gewählte Kommentar im Journal des Tickets immer oben bleiben und damit die entscheidende Info des Tickets für andere Teamkollegen besser…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Manager Notes Notifications for Reps

It would be great to be able to go into accounts, activities and deals as a manager and leave notes for a rep and then the reps would get notified of those when they log in with a bell notification.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a LY-1 Final column to a Pacing Report

Is there a way I can add a LY-1 Final column to a Pacing Report? In other words, I'd like to get 2021, 2020 AND 2019 in the same report so I don't have to manually merge that info from a Multi Year History Report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Budget template should be able to be revised.

For example, if you chose the wrong rev type or anything - you should be able to go back and change it. You were able to do this in the old version.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow for multi-selection of items to mark as complete under activities

Under activities: Create a click button to select multiple items to mark as completed so one does not have to go thru and click on each item.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Deleting Contacts on the Account Page

Instead of going out of the actual account page to contacts in order to delete a contact, please make it so we can delete a contact right on the actual account it needs to be deleted from.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Instagram and Pinterest field

for contacts and accounts. Many businesses are using Instagram and some are using Pinterest, especially to advertise. We should have a field for those URLS on both the advertiser, and the contact tab. There is an Istagram field on the contact but I think it would be better served on the Advertiser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Matrix needs to have more than one office phone field per contact - maybe

but get rid of fax #. Oooo make it Alternate Phone field instead. Get rid of fax field. It is so 1990

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to upload a photo into the Matrix Locker

Specifically on the mobile version - it would be really great if we could upload a photo into the Matrix Locker. Often times I am out dropping off things for clients - and being able to snap a photo of it and add it into their file would be super helpful. (Or even if not a photo file, ability to upload a pdf via mobile would be helpful - since I can scan an image as a pdf in my "Notes" app on my iphone)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. on the birds eye view sales outlook would it be possible to show a column that says percent to budget?

HI
    on the birds eye view sales outlook would it be possible to add a column that says percent to budget. Would be great to see how far off you are as well as if you exceeded budget on the birds eye view/sales outlook without having to go into reports

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A Matrix Locker folder that can be used to share files on all access levels with sub folders

Just a suggestion maybe a folder that allowed everyone access that could have subfolders might be a great way to help your clients seeing as we are all working remotely for the foreseeable future.

The My Company folder allows some access but not full access to all levels of access and has no ability to organize files.

This would allow your clients to use your product instead of a Dropbox or Google account. It would keep files safe and allow managers, AE's, and assistants to share files like research and proposals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Top Down Forecast Report - Nexstar

Nexstar is asking for an additional calculation on the TD forecast report. Difference between the forecast and TD forecast.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to enter pending deals and select from a drop down menu a specific sales package or project that is being pitched.

Be able to enter pending deals and select from a drop down menu a specific sales package or project that is being pitched.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are currently making the experience between Deals and Projects more seamless. Stay tuned!

Additionally, we have a way to tie booked revenue to project pitches through Unit Codes. Today this is only available from Wide Orbit and must be mapped to an existing field within Monarch. If you’re on Wide Orbit, it might be worth consulting with your Matrix Success Manager to see if this is something we can help you out with!

17. Allow AE's to filter Master Account List

Stephanie Lundberg (Nexstar MGR) reached out and mentioned that it would be a great for AE's to be able to filter the Master Account List. Only managers are able to filter the Master List, and it would be great if AEs can do this even if just for the Placeholder Sellers.

In the past, I have also heard from other AE's who would only like to see the accounts assigned to specific placeholders so they know which accounts are available to claim more easily. Currently, they need to sort the list by seller to see these accounts grouped.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Prioritizing  ·  1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Seeing Accounts in Sales Outlook

As a manager, it would be great to have a toggle option for accounts within the sales outlook to see top account right from this dashboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Default filters for Sales Outlook

It would be great if there was a default filter option on the Sales Outlook so you could save a preference and click a button to go back to that preference at any time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Share List Builder Lists

Be able to share a list that an AE or another Manager created in List Builder to other users. My AE's are creating lists in List Builder and I'm not able to see them as a Manager or run a report by these lists.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  2 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base