Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Call Tracker/Activity Tracker

Was curious if there was a way to implement a call tracker/account touch point tracker for daily recaps? (I want to see who my touches were for a day and the calls verified as being made/notes reflecting that, but there is no one place to click or view that recap). This way both can be pulled up easily or sorted by day or date cotacted without having to search each individual account. Then I can pull a day to see accounts, or if my manager wants to see or go over my day with me I can show them everything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Share List Builder Lists

Be able to share a list that an AE or another Manager created in List Builder to other users. My AE's are creating lists in List Builder and I'm not able to see them as a Manager or run a report by these lists.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  2 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sales Outlook- Revenue Report Save as Excel

It would be awesome when going under the revenue report to be able to save the sales outlook as an excel or pdf, either would work. I am an assistant, and being able to send my account executive their sales outlook information while they are on the road would be useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow AEs to delete a note on account profiles

I just accidentally wrote a note in a wrong account and wanted to delete it. I found out through your live chat that this is not possible. It would be a very helpful feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Activities report

The Deal Status Report was more in line with what I was looking at...would be awesome if this pending and or proposed amount could also show up in a column with the deal in the activities report so everything can roll up in on central look.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add an area for Client Address when adding an Activity

Can we get client address added to CONTACT area in Activity, so we can copy and paste into LOCATION when setting an appointment? This would make it easier when locating the address needed for that activity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m wondering if we had better quick options on the Location if that might be useful?

For example…
    1. Set Location to Account Address
    2. Set Location to Agency Address
    3. Set Location to Contact Address
    4. User Specified Address (as it is today)

This assumes you have an Account, Agency, and Contact attached tot he activity but they aren’t required and you couldn’t use those options if they didn’t exist.

What are your thoughts on this as a workflow?

7. Customize a Data Card to see only the persons (AEs, or Manager)

Select specific people on your team, and be able to customize a Data Card with the information needed only for that specific group of people.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Zoom as an Integration

Manager would like to add this to her calls activities on her calendar/list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Tagging Agencies

Ability to Tag Agencies and pull in this information into List Builder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  0 comments  ·  Agencies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Agencies

If the account is direct....the word direct should display in the agency list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  0 comments  ·  Agencies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Deal Details Pod should be sticky

Leave the pod how I last touched it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are probably not going to do that. In the past we had areas expanded above where you enter the dollars on a deal and the feedback was overwhelmingly negative.

However, I am curious what you want to access regularly from the Deal Details section. I’d rather organize the deal page better and maybe get rid of the details section, making the information within it easier to access and better streamlined to how you enter and update deals.

Please comment back! Let’s see if we can come up with a car instead of a faster horse :)

12. New Reports - Pacing Report

RE: The TY Pace/LY Final $ Diff column, it would be nice if it reflected the -1, -2 etc. like the other LY columns in the report does

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Search Deals by Tags

It would be useful to be able to run deals/pending against a tag, so we can see how much is pitched/pending against a specific initiative.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  3 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Filters not sticking on Team page

When I filter the page then click off the page to something else then go back to the page, the filter doesn't save...so there's no way to deafualt 1o A.E.'s I would like to see?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  1 comment  ·  General UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I want to be the first in the door when an advertiser wants to spend so I need to know when dollars came in historically

Let's say that I have Abe's Motors as one of my Accounts. They spent with me in April of 2016. I may have forgotten about that, but I'd like to know when Abe spent that money in April 2016 (maybe it was in February) because then I know that I should be reaching out to Abe's Motors no later than that date in order to get more of the money before a competitor steals it away.

I'd like to know the following...
    Week that the dollars came in last year
    Dollars Pitched
    Final Dollars Booked
    Account Name

Sounds like an…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

gathering requirements  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Birthday to Contact List Builder Results

I'd like to see Birthday added as a result field when I pull a Contact list from List Builder.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reassign the office on a deal when the account's office is reassigned

We reassigned many accounts to another office recently. After running the Forecasting report I noticed that it was off. Turned out that the offices on the deals do not update under this workflow. I'd like for the office on any open deals to change to the affiliated account's new office when performing an office reassignment on an account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Account Prospects

It should not be allowed that an AE can add as a prospect an account that is already associated with another AE as a billing account

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Monarch Deals List similar to Deal Management in Premium

The deals page is ok in Monarch, but it would be nice to have a list in this page and not all the data cards to look through.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base