Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. Would like to attribute one or more outlets to activities

This has been requested by a few customers. When AEs have claimed an account on multiple outlets, managers want to be able to see if the account is being worked on all outlets or particular outlets. This would be best as an optional field.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add capability to choose "Office" when adding a deal

Currently, from the Deals screen, you can choose your "outlet", however "office" is automatically selected, from whatever is listed first in alphabetical order. If you "edit" the deals details, you can switch your office, but that should be part of the main Deal Screen. My reps are forecasting for outlets, and because they're not aware of what office is being chosen (because they aren't clicking into the edit field) it's messing up some reports. I found a "work around" for now, but wanted to add feedback as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have made the Office field much more visible within Monarch and have noticed the amount of tickets from various customers trending downward to non existent.

Thanks for the feedback and we can’t wait to see you all in Monarch utilizing this great enhancement!

3. Contact drop down when adding an Activity

Why must I search for a contact when I am already on the Account profile page - Activities tab? The contacts are already showing on the page, why must I search for them vs. Matrix showing me the list of available Account contacts associated with the account that I am on?

This would save a lot of effort, especially if you are not sure of the name of the contact or contacts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been implemented within our Monarch product. Now when you add an Activity for an Account and/or Agency you’ll be able to quickly add the contacts that are also affiliated.

We hope this makes your experience much faster and more accurate! Can’t wait to see you in Monarch!

4. Share report: users

While selecting updates for shared users in a report, I noticed Inactive user names in the selection list. Is it possible to enhance Matrix to map to the active users list only? Could this be happening in other areas of the system, too?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now a part of the new reporting updates that are rolling out to all customers. If a user is inactive within our product, we do not include them in the Share Report dialog.

We hope that this makes sharing reports a bit easier on you!

5. Account details

This page could benefit users greatly if two enhancements are made:
    1-Export to Excel
    2-Expand page as in reporting to allow users to see all data without scrolling.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed the responsive design portion of the UI for a new version of Matrix and will be rolling the changes out throughout 2017. The current version of Matrix will not receive this responsive design upgrade, but we think you’ll love what we have in store for you in the next major upgrade!

I have spun off a request for the export into a separate issue that we will want to address later in our backlog.

Thanks so much for the feedback and helping to validate the future of Matrix! Don’t hesitate to drop us a line with additional feedback or questions.

Thanks!

6. account list

add a drop down of add ons, for example phone number address etc that way when you want to export information, your accounts, a master list etc you will have that info with you. currently i believe what most AE's are doing is printing their snapshot then going back through and writing in phone numbers, contacts and so on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature currently exists within our Matrix Premium offering. Please reference my comment for more info on the List Builder feature and know that I’ve reached out to your Success Manager to see if your group would be a great fit for Premium.

Thanks for the feedback, and do not hesitate to reach out to us any time!

7. Pacing number in the birds view

We need the pacing number in the birds eye view

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Pacing exists on the Bird’s Eye View for managers. For salespeople it’s not a daily concern and is the reason why it does not exist there today. We try to limit the Bird’s Eye View to answer questions you would normally ask every day, specific to your role.

We are working on a new product, Monarch, and this might make sense in that system as we can create many customizable data cards and alerts so keep your eyes peeled for events, newsletters, and other engagements around Monarch from Matrix in the near future a we roll the product out later this year and into 2018!

Hope this makes sense, and thank you for your feedback.

8. screen shots used for trouble shooting

Have a tool for uploading screenshots to SUPPORT. That would be helpful so that I do not have to exit the program and email a screenshot to support.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You now have the ability to submit a ticket to the Matrix support team from within Matrix! Simply go up to the Support menu and choose Submit a Ticket from the list. You’ll be asked for a little contact information and description of the issue. You’ll also be given the opportunity to take a screenshot of your current page and attach it to the ticket so make sure you submit from the page you have a question on.

Thanks for the feedback!

9. Remind me that I have activities coming up

Really frustrating issue: Looking for a way that when I create an activity in Matrix and press save that it goes to outlook (without having to send anything to anyone but myself) and then I can alerted/alarmed when I am getting close to the time to make the call or send the e-mail etc... I am looking to not to have to create an activity in Matrix and then a meeting/appointment in Outlook for the same event. is there a way for us to create an activity in Matrix and be alerted of it in Outlook (or Matrix for that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is part of our Microsoft 365 integration. Creating activities in Monarch will push to Outlook where your calendar shows the activities just like any other calendar event that you may have created in Outlook itself.

Thanks for the feedback!

10. view email from activity window

If an activity is an email via Matrix activity I'd like to be able to access the email from the activity window. Case: I'm in Matrix locker and see that a document is associated with an activity. I click on the activity to see the details but because it's a Matrix Activity activity I can't see the info. I have to go to the account or contact page or activity list fine the activity and click on the envelop to see the email detail. Not as fast or efficient as it should be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Activity Profile now shows you the email content as well as any attachments from the email that created the activity.

Note that if you manually create an email activity (not sent from Outlook for example) your experience will be different as their is no body of the email since an actual email is not present.

11. I would take away the transitions that occur between clicks.

I think clean and snappy is better than the cross-dissolve transitions that occur between every action. It will make the system feel more responsive to the user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Snappy transitions have been implemented for our next installment of Matrix. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to rolling out the new version in 2017 which includes a whole host of user interface changes and new functionality!

Keep the feedback coming!

12. Sort completed activities by most recent dates on the activities list

Would like the latest activities completed to be listed first. Currently you show the first activities completed and I must change the sort on the Due Date.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been addressed in Monarch and will be released soon. We think you’ll just notice this in your day to day interactions, but we encourage you to review the release notes each week (we typically put out a few things every Thursday) to make sure you don’t miss any updates!

13. Expanding the Name column on the Account List

Can we get the Account Name to display more characters? We have so many accounts that are city and county related but we need to know what follows: for example, Marinette Chamber of Commerce, Marinette Logging and Heritage Festival, Marinette City......Marinette Farm and Garden...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are in the process of redesigning Matrix for 2017 with a new UI in what is called a responsive design. This means Matrix will use as much space as your screen can support in order to show data.

I’ve taken a look at the Account field in this new design and it appears quite large so it should be able to handle MOST instances of an account now! Pretty cool! I’m sure there will be some user that has a larger name, but there’s always a tradeoff for keeping everything in eye shot vs fringe scenarios.

Thanks so much for your feedback as it definitely helped us to decide on a new design to roll out in 2017!

14. Quicker emailing

There should be a direct link under actions to allow us to send emails

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve wrapped up an integration with Office 365 that will allow you to send emails from directly within Matrix.

If your organization uses Office 365, let us know about it by reaching out to your Matrix Success Manager.

If you do not use Office 365, you can still click on any email address from within Matrix and it will load your default mail client.

Simply creating a new, blank email like you would do from Outlook is not something that Matrix is capable of doing and probably not something we’re looking to get into as a product/company.

15. Merge Accounts

Manager's should be able to merge accounts with the same name, but that are spelled slightly different. We should also either be able to pick the proper account name, OR it should default to the name it needs to be (if it affects other stations).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released this functionality last weekend!

Managers now have the ability to group, rename, and merge accounts as long as they’re 100% in your partition (usually market) so that it does not impact others in the system.

I’m going to pass your names along to our success team and let them know that you’re all interested in this functionality as you need to have the permission to do it first.

Thanks for your feedback, keep it coming!

16. When inputting deals in matrix, with regards to special projects

When inputting a special project you can currently only attach it to 1 outlet. At our station we have 2 outlets as well as a digital outlet. Some projects go across multiple outlets so it'd be nice to be able to put the correct dollars against each one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this work with a new and improved Projects experience in Monarch. We’re soft launching this right now and would love to get your organization on board with it!

Either way, we’ll be doing a full roll out in early 2020 so if you want to take an official dive after the holidays that’s fine too.

Thanks for your input!

17. Ability to lock by month for budgets

I am told we can only lock all or nothing on the budgets. This is a huge problem as AE's often make mistakes and change things on the wrong months. In the old system we had the ability to lock off months/quarters. Please fix this!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed and released as part of last weekend’s budget updates! Thanks so much for the feedback. We’ll be looking to push a ton of additional updates out over the next few weeks around budgets too!

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. link deals to contacts

Could you make the client name active in "deals" so I can add a note about my call on the contact history area when I'm updating my forecast? They aren't linked so I can move seamlessly back & forth.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When looking to add activities for the deal (and essentially notes from those activities about the deal) you’ll want ot make sure that you have the Contact filled out on the deal. That way when you add an Activity while viewing the Deal in Deals Management it’ll automatically add the expected Account, Agency, Contact, and Deal in for you.

I hope this helps your workflow. I feel that Deals are the BEST place to go when adding activities that are for a specific buy/order that you are forecasting.

20. Total Active Account

Would be nice to have the total active accounts when I look up my AEs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added this as part of the Sales Productivity Card which can be found on your Home Page. If it is not there you can add it to an empty slot, remove another card to add it, or create a new tab and add the card there.

We have defined an Active Account as one that has billed anytime in the last 12 months or later. 

Thanks for the feedback!

1 2 8 10 12 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base