Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. 60 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and after doing a few user experience tests with folks I am happy to say that you will all be quite excited by the results :)

The general workflow is that you go to your deal management page, load a deal, and then click the copy button for each Outlet. You supply a number and then pick which months it applies to on the deal and that number is generated for the entire row. No more tab typing your way across the screen :)

You can look forward to using this as part of our next release which will be out on March 28th!

2. 34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is completed, however I need to explain a bit…

Under the current reporting in Matrix Standard, the reporting engine used is unable to perform this request with satisfactory results. While the Excel download option is perfectly capable of handling this (as well as allowing you the option to further modify the report), we understand many users want to just print something.

However, we changed our reporting engine with Matrix Premium and can print directly from there by creating a print friendly version that strips away everything except for the report that you want to print..

We are examining our current priorities and are are considering changing the existing reports to use this new engine as well in the future, but I do not have enough concrete information to share with you at this time.

Thank you for this request and we hope to see you in Matrix Premium in…

3. Add more than one agencies' contacts to an account profile

I have several accounts that have multiple agencies that I deal with. Right now I can only add one agency's contacts to an account profile. It would be very helpful and cut down on a lot of time spent on entering contact info if I could simply add multiple agencies' contacts to an account's profile.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed and can now be accessed from within our Monarch solution. Special thanks to everyone that provided feedback both early on and during development!

We can’t wait for you to begin taking advantage of this during your day to day workflows :)

Keep the ideas flowing!

4. Allow managers to have scorecards

My LSM carries a list but I am not able to hyperlink to her account information. I need to be able to see her book of business and forecast information the same that I see AE's information.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are happy to announce this feature is finally ready for our next release due out this weekend!

Our goal is to allow any place where you can currently access an AE scorecard to also allow you to access the managers who are currently in plain text and changing that text to a link.

The Manager’s scorecard will ONLY show the accounts where the manager is the salesperson in charge. It will NOT be a summary of the manager’s salespeople as that data can be obtained in many other places within Matrix already.

Thank you so much for being patient while we worked through this and made it a reality.

5. allow me to choose the date range on reports

You only allow me to see month plus two, but I would like to be able to choose my date range. For example, if I want to see my commission for an entire year on the commission estimate report, I feel I should be able to do that if I've taken the time to input the commission. Same goes for other reports like Activity or Deal where I want to see July - June for a particular initiative that our station is doing around forecasting

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is being marked as completed because we have been prototyping internally and have arrived at a solution that we are very happy with.

This solution is NOT yet in production as we are continuing to update the new reporting engine with functionality and porting over existing reports. No firm date has been set, but we are actively working on reporting changes and will release updates as stable milestones are hit.

6. Allow the editing of Notes or Deleting of Notes everywhere

In case I have a typo or there is information that is no longer valid to prevent clutter. Like I have 2 notes where I have duplicate information. Or the ability to delete specific notes under account.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished implementing this into our new product which will be rolled out out over time in 2017. Thank you so much for the feedback on this and making it clear that this type of functionality is necessary!

Keep the feedback coming! We’re trying to fix quite a few shortcomings with the next installment of Matrix and position ourselves to better make changes like this over time.

7. BRAND New Business Report

Im not sure how it works in other Traffic Systems but in Wide Orbit there is a New Business icon that is applied when the order is put in called "New Business" it stays on for the duration of the station limitations ( usually 12 months from the start date)

What i am looking for is a 'New Business" report that will tell me ACCOUNTS that are new not dollars that are new ( like the rev summary report does). I have no way to track honest to god New Business dollars that come into the station through matrix.

if…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have updated the Revenue Summary Report to include Brand New which will look at Accounts that have never billed in your database before.

We have also added in New to Period calculations which customers of our previous products may be excited about and familiar with.

These changes are available to you right now!

We are constantly prioritizing and reviewing feedback to pick the next great feature so stay tuned for updates on other requested items in the future :)

8. Microsoft Outlook Sync

I would like to be able to sync my Microsoft Outlook Calendar automatically. It would be great if it would go both ways.

Share calendar between people and mobile devices. Much like icloud or the old mobileme which would sync any calendar changes no matter the device it was changed on.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve wrapped up development on this feature a while back, and here’s what you can expect!

1. You will be able to create activities in Matrix that will translate into Events in Office 365.

2. You will be able to create Events in Office 365 (Events are what Microsoft calls the “things” on your calendar) that translate into Activities within Matrix as long as they are not marked as Private.

3. If you use Office 365 and do not wish to or cannot use an email client like Outlook, then Matrix will allow you to initiate an email with To, CC, BCC, Subject, Body, and Attachment functionality. If you have Office 365 but you still use a client (very popular and great choice!) then you’ll still be able to use Matrix just like you do today for emails.

Keep in mind we are definitely saying Office 365 and not…

9. Allow an option to filter the account list by category

One of my favorite features of the old Matrix allowed us to look for a complete list that would include all accounts in the category, regardless of whether they are active, billing, pending, or just a prospect. Thanks for your help with this.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing a new feature that will allow you to create custom Account, Contact (and in the future Agency) lists.

One of the filterable items is Category among many other fields including City, State, and Zip!

This will be part of our Fall release this year within Matrix Premium so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, contact our sales team 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.

Thanks for the great suggestion!

10. On the forecast reports, be able to show only the accounts that having pending on them

Would like to be able to show only the accounts that still have pending on them.

I just need a short report to let me know exactly what is expected to come in and on what accounts.

On the Churn Account Report, there is a check box "Only show accounts that do not have existing pending dollars". It would be nice to have the opposite of this...a check box to "Only show accounts that have existing pending dollars".

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just wrapped up this request for the Forecast Report and will be bringing it to production on 7/29/20.

Thanks for the feedback, and we hope that it makes your workload just a little bit easier!

11. Comment Field in Forecasting Report

Would like to bring back the "COMMENTS" field back to the forecasting/pending report for the reps

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have released this feature with our April 16th update, and you can find it in the Forecasting and Weighted Forecasting reports right now!

We are constantly prioritizing and reviewing feedback to pick the next great feature so stay tuned for updates on other requested items in the future :)

12. LAST USE OF ACCOUNT visable to all

We need to have a last activity system

like notes, are vewable and unchangable. this gives a quick overview of who is using the system as well. Other reps can see that on the master list to see who is not working accounts or at least logging info in case they want to take something over. there is still a reps privacy there but enables people on multiple levels to use that simple piece of info for several things.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have finished testing this feature to add the last activity dates to the Master Account List. This experience will be similar to what you have in Mobile and we can’t wait to share it with you in our April release!

Along with seeing the completed last activity, you can see if a future activity is scheduled. This will definitely make your prospecting better and hopefully encourage everyone to enter their activities into Matrix in order to turn around sales faster than ever before. You don’t want to be the guy not entering or completing your activities now!

Thanks for the feedback, and again this will be out in our April release.

13. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are enhancing the whole deal experience at the moment and this is part of that enhancement. We have removed actual dates but are keeping the months/years around. This will work out better for anyone who uses non gregorian calendars and alleviate confusion as to which calendar you are working with.

You can expect to see this as well as other Deal Enhancements in our next release currently scheduled for later this month!

Thanks for your feedback and patience.

14. Remember filters on budget worksheet, lists, and anywhere else that I edit filters

As a manager, when I work on the budget worksheet I often find myself setting the same filters each time. It would be nice if Matrix would remember the filters from the last successful run and use them each time I access the page. Sorting on your pods would need the same idea. You can apply this to every filterable/sortable list and pod as well

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a core feature of our new Monarch product. As pages are updated for Monarch, they are getting the sticky filter treatment!

We’re happy to hear that so many of you agree that this is a need, and we can’t wait to see you all in Monarch soon!

15. Report that shows pending and proposed by month

The deal status report doesn't allow me to see where the reps have their pending and proposed by month and the forecast report doesn't include proposed.

Ideally, if I could see the proposed and pending by month for the year I could then see everything the rep is working on each month.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This report now exists as part of our Sales Intelligence reports. It will even show you the particular Sales Stage that the proposed/pending amount is in! You can find it as the Budget Pipeline Report on your Forecasting & Deals tab within Sales Intelligence.

If you do not have Sales Intelligence please contact your Matrix Success Manager to see if an upgrade is right for you!

16. AE's need to view MASTER AGENCY list somehow

An Agency called in last week and there was no way for me to quickly look in Matrix to see if it was handled by another AE. There were no managers or assistants available at the time. I had to tell the Agency "someone" would get back to them at a later time. I ended up, it WAS handled by another AE.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Work on the Master Agency list is now complete and tested. We’re looking forward to getting this out the door with our next release.

Thank you for your patience and help in shaping this feature! It was the #1 requested item!

17. Allow modifications after a deal has be selected as "won"

I just attempted to revised the monthly billing and the account is locked. I want to forecast as accurately as possible.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and I’m happy to say it will be a part of our January release! Finally you will be able to edit deals for make goods and credits so that you can be better informed next year when reviewing historical deals :)

Thanks again for this great idea!

18. Be able to filter on the Espresso Shot and customize it

I would like to set up filters and calendar type to only see what is important to me. I just want to see my Local business for my Local Sellers.

I want to set the timeframe too like maybe i don't want the full year or maybe i just want a month?

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are actively rolling out Scheduled Reporting which is poised to take the place of the Espresso shot in the future as we get feedback on the new functionality.

Scheduled Reporting allows you to take many of your favorite reports and have them emailed to you at a point in time during day. For example let’s say you wanted he Forecast Report and the Activity Report to be in your inbox every morning then this feature can accommodate that!

We’re looking forward to hearing the feedback this spring! It’s currently on for about 50% of our customer base with expectations to have it fully rolled out before the end of April.

Give it a go and let us know how it’s working for you!

19. Show the weighted forecast/pending amounts on the Sales Outlook Pod on my Bird's Eye View and AE Scorecards

Please show the weighted forecasted and pending amounts on the pods that provide Deal information on the Bird's Eye View and AE's scorecards

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! This has just been released last weekend! Check out the option on a Sales Outlook Pod near you and keep the feedback coming!

Checking this option will update the Pending and Forecast columns to use weighted values as well as the bar chart to refresh with weighted amounts.

If you aren’t using weighted amounts it will display the exact same information as it does unchecked.

Thanks for hanging in there while we got this into a release for you.

20. Keyword search (update list searches to contains instead of starts with)

When searching through Personal and Master Account Lists - It would be nice if Matrix allowed keyword searching. If I have the account : Riki Tiki Escalator Shack. I would like to be able to just type Tiki or Escalator and immediately be shown a list of accounts with either and/or. Instead of having to type out - Riki Tiki Escalator Shack in full.

In another example: The Law Offices of Virginia, The Law Offices of Barry, The Law Offices of Gerard, The Law Offices of Peter, The Law Offices of Pikachu. I would like to keyword search just, Virginia…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this feature. It’s just as fast as ever with the added searching capabilities!

We are still on track for getting this out as part of our winter release so keep your eyes peeled for information from us about the future!

Thanks so much for your patience, I know this one has been a long time coming :)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base