Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. Allow me to edit the "Top 10" pod on my manager Bird's Eye View

As a manager
    I would like the ability to filter out certain things such as outlet. In my example, I do not wish to see the sister station.

It would also be nice if i could change the timeframe so that it coudl show me the top 10 for the past week instead of since the last import.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We feel that our new Home Page, Alerts, and Feed functionality within Monarch will help to resolve these issues.

Marking this as completed, and we can’t wait to see what great things you do in Monarch!

2. Adoption Metrics

Would like to be able to see users and metrics about their accounts. Last log in, time in system, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed a view of this for the Admin users within Matrix. Our goal with this is to try it out with admins and get their feedback as well as working with Matrix Success Managers in order to run this information for specific markets throughout organizations.

Once we have enough validated feedback we plan to provide a view of this to managers in a future release TBD.

Stay tuned, and be sure to ask your Matrix Success Manager to help you analyze your data better with you after it is released on March 28th!

3. Allow phone number fields to accept extensions

If a contact has an extension I can't enter it in the phone number fields. Phone number can only be in the format of 123-456-7899.

I'd like to be able to add extensions like 123-456-7890 x123

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished up testing on this feature. Turned out great! You can add phone numbers like (123)456-7890 x123 and Matrix will happily accept them.

Thanks for this great idea!

4. Need to list E-Mail as an Activity Type

When I add an activity, the only choices are meeting and phone call. Other could be there, however E-mail is a very common means of interacting with a client.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have the ability to download Alert results from within Monarch

No ability to download alert results from within Monarch, why?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed the development effort for this, and you should be seeing it in Monarch on August 5!

Thanks so much for the feedback. We hope it brightens your day and makes using Monarch a tiny bit better.

6. Add zero billing accounts

Please add zero billing accounts to our account lists in Matrix to be viewable on our own lists as well as other AE's so that we do not duplicate.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have rolled this out to all but a handful of our corporate customers now and are still getting groups lined up to make the switch to what we call "Multi-Stage Account Management". 

Zero billing accounts will be converting BACK to prospect so that visibility can be maintained for others as well as making it easier for the owner to access their accounts.

7. Merge Accounts

Manager's should be able to merge accounts with the same name, but that are spelled slightly different. We should also either be able to pick the proper account name, OR it should default to the name it needs to be (if it affects other stations).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released this functionality last weekend!

Managers now have the ability to group, rename, and merge accounts as long as they’re 100% in your partition (usually market) so that it does not impact others in the system.

I’m going to pass your names along to our success team and let them know that you’re all interested in this functionality as you need to have the permission to do it first.

Thanks for your feedback, keep it coming!

8. Forecasting By Month For 6+ Months

Request for forecasting reports: Have the ability to pull a single forecasting/pending report for up to 6 months and still break out pending by month
    Currently Matrix is limited to only Month+2 which does not allow to forecast by month for the current month plus the upcoming quarter.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

9. Phone number and email of Contact visibile in activities

It would be nice to be able to see the phone number and email address of a contact while in an activity. That way if the activity is to call them, we don't have to exit this screen search for the contact to access their phone or email. The email should be a hyperlink too. That way we can just click on the email from the activity and shoot them an email rather than toggling between activities and contacts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished up development of this feature for our Monarch solution. We’re very excited to get this out to you around the new year!

Thanks for letting us know how you work and please keep the feedback flowing!

10. mobile app

The mobile version is working, but are you going to have a mobile app? I have the bookmark on my iphone for the mobile friendly version, but it would make searching for accounts a lot easier if it was directly on an app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our mobile release just went out right on time for all customers this past weekend.

Give it a go with the same address that you’ve been using and experience everything that you’ll need before, during, and after your meetings during your busy days on the road.

One thing I want to remind folks from earlier feedback on our last solution is if you’re bouncing in and out of it on your phone you may want to access it via Safari or Chrome after you’ve logged in for the day instead of tapping on the bookmark. This way your phone remembers the last page that you visited instead of the bookmark taking you back to the actual page you saved.

if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support staff for help!

11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this feature.

Our goal is to alert you that you have been logged out and gray out the screen. We want you to have the ability to log back in from that page and continue your session with a similar experience that you might find on a banking site.

We are still on track for putting this out before the end of the year as part of a 100% Feedback release.

Thanks so much for your patience…I may be more excited about releasing this than you all are about receiving it! :)

12. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this enhancement and it looks really cool! You will have access to this enhancement in our next release.

Some things to note though, not every item will have a profile to go to (such as the Revenue Type and Category).

We also couldn’t make this happen for the Churn, Inactive and Project reports due to a few issues that require additional fixes to be scheduled at a later date.

Thanks for the feedback! We’ll get the rest of the reports working as soon as we can

13. add the times of all activies in the activity pod, not just "today"

If we use the activity pod as our calendar, shouldn't we be able to view the times of all dates opposed to just seeing "today's" at first glance? Currently we have to go into a specific activity to view the time. I want to see all of it on one screen when setting appointments.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this enhancement.

You can expect to see the time of an activity anytime you find a listing of activities such as on the What’s Next Pod no your Street Level or the Activity List.

We are still on track for this being available before the end of the year as part of a 100% Customer Feedback release.

Thanks for your patience!

14. Need account list by month LY/TY billing comparison

It is extremely important to me to be able to see my list by month with year to year comparison billing. I need to know how I compare to last year at a glance without having to go through 6 steps on each account, Please consider this as it is very important. Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Salespeople now have the ability to view a ranking report. It does have export capabilities to get the report into Excel where you can fully customize the look and feel and then print it.

15. Allow contacts to display on agencies and accounts

when entering contact info and importing into matrix we can either put the agency or the account... not both. It would be nice to be able to link both together.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing the ability to add an agency to an account and display the affiliated contacts.

Please keep in mind it is still the best practice to place all agency contacts on the agency and all account contacts on the account. You can THEN display the two of them together on the account profile page.

If you no longer need to see an agency on an account, simply remove it and replace it with another if you so choose.

Thanks for this awesome feedback!

16. Provide a forecast accuracy/change report

As a manager, I would like to see the original amount my salespeople forecasted for and how that changes over time in comparison to the amount that actually booked.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing the Forecast Change report. It will be available for an early summer release. Big thanks to everyone who provided feedback and voted this one up.

If you’d like to take a look at how it shaped up, feel free to let us know.

Thanks!

17. Have the ability for data cards to be user defined

Change the "My total forecast" card to display as monthly forecasting?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have updated the My Total Forecast card to be called the Sales Outlook card. Along with the name change, you can also drill into the card and change the time frame.. If you change it to the current month, the small card view will remember and reflect the current month.

Thanks for the feedback!

18. Do not see my current active agencies

Why does Matrix show all agencies when on the Agency List, when 1/2 of them have stopped doing business with my accounts?

This is not a true representation of the Agencies that I am working on. Why can't there be an option to show ALL agencies, and the default would be show only agencies with accounts that have billed within the last 12 months? Or even better, following whatever our New Business by definition is set to?

I am not happy with this setup, and has render the Agency List useless.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Agency List now has an option to Display Accounts by the latest Agency only

This will only show the latest agencies so that those an account did business with years ago but are no longer working with will not show up rendering you a current agency list.

Thanks for the feedback!!

19. Show Shared Accounts on Reports

We would like for reps that share accounts to have the ability to run reports for shared accounts.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have released this functionality as a new user role that we discovered while on site at a few different locations.

Let us know if you have the scenario where there is a salesperson that can help the sales process with any other salesperson on their team. This person may or may not have their own accounts, but they need to be able to help everyone!

Hope to hear from you soon! We know you’re out there!!!

20. DELETING PROSPECTS / LEADS WITH ACTIVITIES

As an assistant or manager, I need to able to delete a prospect that has an activity and/or contact against the prospect so I can keep my database clean.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Maintenance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this feature. When a prospect or lead is deleted, all corresponding activities and contacts will be deleted as well. To an end user, It will be as if the account never existed.

You can anticipate this being released around the end of Q3 as part of a big fall release filled with goodies!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base