Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

188 results found

1. Pending

Place pending that was once on the Bird's Eye View page back...as a sales person, seing this information on the same page as booked is much more efficient and at the end of the day this is a sales rep tool. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please refer to my comments on this request. A lot of thought went into removing that pod or not and the consensus was yes…remove it because the functionality can already be accessed from so many other locations including the same page.

I’ve offered up some reasoning and alternative solutions on the comment of this request.

Sorry for the confusion and change.

2. In the Bird's Eye View, I would love to have a hierarchy option with each billing account.

In the Bird's Eye View, I would love to have a tree option with each billing account. I would like to see the dollar breakdown by outlet for the month/quarter/year. I know there is a tab that shows me the total per outlet, but not by account and outlet.

Thank you for considering this for future updates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably not something that we intend to do. Our Bird’s Eye View is meant to answer 90% of your questions and get you moving to other areas, but not offering a deep dive on any one thing.

I recommend running a report for this kind of information so that we can keep the Bird’s Eye View light and performing well for our users. Moving forward we are working on Matrix Monarch which will no longer have a Bird’s Eye View, but will continue to answer similar questions that we’ve learned our users really care about over the past 6 years so stay tuned and thank you very much for your feedback!

3. I need to be able to see ALL of my proposed and pending deals immediately.

Changing the Proposed and Pending deals off of the Bird's Eye View was a mistake. I can't quickly look at the deals I am currently working towards closing. The new change is simply unacceptable.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand the frustration that you must be feeling to have logged in and found all of these new changes. It would certainly be a jolt to me if I came into work on Monday and had to change my routine.

I’ve listed some of our rationale for the changes and offered up some alternative solutions for getting the information you are looking for. we feel they’re even faster than the My Deals pod ever was due to the additional functionality that can be done from those locations.

I encourage you to give this new experience a shot and if you aren’t satisfied after a couple of weeks, please reach back out to us. We’ll spend some time reviewing your process and how you use Matrix via a Webex in order to better learn your specific needs.

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get the additional information necessary so that we could develop a solution.

If you still feel this is an important request, please submit the feedback again with a bit more information as to where and why this is needed as well as what information you are looking for.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

5. Show the outlets by total

When pulling forecast reports, it would be great if we could see totals for each outlet and how they compare to our budget for that outlet. No matter what I do on the report filters, I can't get anything but a total for all outlets.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get back in touch with the original requester. If you still feel that this is an issue, please do not hesitate to call our support line at 877.687.9066 or enter the feedback in again with additional information.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

6. Searching accounts

When searching for accounts, National accounts should indicate which office manages accounts or agencies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to obtain more information on this.

I’m going to continue to recommend using the Account List’s search if this is your particular need over the main search from the magnifying glass. That list already has the Office and Agency information on it.

If you have any additional information you’re welcome to respond or create another feedback where we can discuss further.

Hope this helps!

7. Display the default calendar on the Bird's Eye View.

I have no way of knowing what my Matrix database's default calendar is and whether I'm looking at gross or net totals, unless I run a report or got to a specific account profile page. There should be a notification on the BEV to remind users what their default calendar is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will not be enhancing Matrix Web with this request. However the new product, Monarch, does a much better job at letting you know about the information that you are viewing throughout.

Thank you for your feedback on this as it was instrumental in making our new product easier to use!

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to obtain the additional information necessary in order to help.

If you still feel this way, please submit this request again with more information so that we can put a team together and give you what you need.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

9. Matrix is not working with Android system for cellphones

Revise your website and trasform to Mobile Website or build mobile application for Iphone or android, I can build for you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our support team tried to reach out to you on 3 separate occasions but was never able to get in touch.

Our mobile site is compatible with iOS 6+ on Safari and Android 2.3+ while using the default Browser.

If this is still an issue for you, please give them a call 877.687.9066 and reference case #33477

10. The Activity Report should state that emails are not included in the graph

graph of activities not consistant with number of activities showing on list. I have narrowed this down to emails. After speaking with Matrix, I understand why emails do not show up (per the comment on this request) and wish that I knew that ahead of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A way to merge Accounts together (for one market only) when the 'merge from' Account belongs to other markets as well.

WLOX has an Account, Prime Outlets, which is also an Account in 4 other markets. They will also begin to have billing for Premium Outlets. They need a way to merge Prime Outlets into Premium Outlets for WLOX only and not affect the other four market's Prime Outlets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Maintenance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably not something that is going to happen. Our design is following a traditional Master Data Management (MDM) guideline and in order to handle 99.99% of cases we will not be able to solve this one particular case.

We thought of ideas for customizing the names of Accounts that are only available to you or a small set of users, we tried to think through merging some but not all…but in the end the overhead of managing all of those felt like it was way more effort on the end user than understanding the concept of MDM.

12. List menu enhancement

Add Rev Type to the drop down menu to support AEs in required reporting (especially for new biz).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry we were unable to get any additional information from you on this.

If you still feel this is an important request, please submit it again with a bit more information around why it would be important to have a Rev Type list as an aid in reporting.

To me, it sounds more useful to run a Forecasting or Multi Year Sales History report by Revenue Type → Account in order to see more information about those things.

13. List menu enhancement

Add Categories as a drop down list option on the list menu

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry we were unable to get any additional information from you on this.

If you still feel this is an important request, please submit it again with a bit more information around why it would be important to have a Category list.

Not knowing what you ultimately need one for, I cannot recommend any types of workaround or solutions that might achieve the same results in a different manner.

Don’t hesitate to resubmit this in the future with additional details if you find the need continually popping up.

14. Allow tagging of Deals separate from tagging the entire account.

Allow for tagging of individual deals separate from tagging the entire account. This would allow tracking of pending business either for annuals or specific initiatives.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We haven’t heard much along the lines of folks needing something like this or how they might use it when reporting so I’m afraid we’re going to decline for now.

Obviously if a major need comes up in the future and the world needs this then we’ll want to get back on it!

Thanks for your feedback!

15. AE Home Screen

Would like to see AE Home Screen as same view from Manager Level with Churn and other snap shot windows below/ or above the My Deals window.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please review my comments on this request. I tried to explain the method to our madness with the Bird’s Eye View and Street Level view as the information you are requesting does exist for you. You can even make it your homepage if you like.

Give it a shot! You might find it to your liking.

16. Would like to be able to filter on the Agency List

One example of how I would like to be able to filter on the Agency List - I would like to filter out specific AE's so I can see what agencies that particular AE has business with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to gather additional information.

A suggested alternative, and the reason why I asked what you would do next after you obtained this information, would be to run a Multi-Year Sales History or Forecasting Report with the following Hierarchy: Salesperson → Agency. These two reports will easily show you Agency spending and forecasting as well as let you see which agency the salesperson is working with for a given period of time (month, quarter, year)

If you still feel this request is important and that my suggestion missed the boat, feel free to resubmit the request with a bit more detail and we’ll discuss further.

Thanks!

17. Delete a Lead

AE's should be able to submit for a Lead to be deleted. Right now only Manager's have the ability to Delete...so the AE's have to email/call the manager to delete it. AE's SHOULD have the ability to submit for a lead to be Deleted so everything is managed within Matrix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2/11 – If an AE can create a lead, the AE can also delete the lead. This is handled from the Account List via the gear icon on each Lead.

the only thing that would stop them is if the lead has an Activity or Contact associated with it. In that case, the lead cannot be deleted until the Activities/Contacts have also been deleted or unaffiliated. That being said we’re looking into overriding that rule in a future release.

Because this functionality exists, I am going to decline the request. I’ve been in touch via email so don’t hesitate to reply back.

Thanks!

18. Managers Filter for Bird's Eye View

It would be nice if the Bird's Eye filter at the top of the page could be a global filter for all the elements on that page. For instance, when I want to look at the performance of an Account Executive, I would like to make that entire page specific to that A.E. Having to filter each section of the page to the A.E. is rather cumbersome. Example would be the deals section. When I select the A.E. at the top, it would be nice if the display throughout the page is specific to that A.E.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is something that will not be specifically implemented, but let me explain why.

We’re enhancing Matrix with our Monarch platform, and the Bird’s Eye View will not be a part of it. The content and questions it answers are definitely coming over, however!

Over the past 6 years we’ve learned what Managers and their Salespeople are looking for and feel we’ve come a long way and have some better ways to get you information that we’re going to focus on. Expect heavy emphasis on alerts and telling you where you might want to place your focus for the day instead of asking our users to dig up and locate information (just as an example)

You can expect to hear more about our new Monarch rollout throughout the year, at conferences and events that Matrix is attending, or just by asking your Success Manager at Matrix!

Thanks so much for…

19. Category pacing compared to this week last year

I like the category report, but I would love it...if we were able to look at what was booked this time last year instead of this week compared to final numbers. It's hard to see what is arriving late and early, yet categories are important to corporate and our market.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here