Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

80 results found

1. Mobile version should display full account list

It would be great if AE's could see their account lists, and managers see the master list from their mobile devices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed development on the new mobile account list. The idea is to make it closer to the desktop version while still usable in a mobile format.

You will be able to view your accounts by letter, search for accounts, and even view the master list to see if someone else has already claimed a prospect that you are about to claim.

I’d like to show you all some of these changes so I will be reaching out to all requesters individually in order to try and schedule some time for a very short user feedback demo.

Thanks for your support! We look forward to providing this solution to you this summer!

2. Allow us to add a category to a prospect account

Currently, they display N/A in the Account Details section of an Account Profile

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have released this feature with our April 16th update. Editing a Lead or Prospect account will now allow you to also place a category against it. Feel free to check it out in Matrix today!

We are constantly prioritizing and reviewing feedback to pick the next great feature so stay tuned for updates on other requested items in the future :)

3. bigger birds eye view

AE's liked the older version of matrix because they could see all thier accounts on one screen and forecast off their account list in matrix. in the new matrix, the birds eye view only shows the accounts that billed last year in the month/quarter. they have a preference to see all of their accounts and would like to forecast in that way. so it sounds like it's a combination of a revenue report and a birds eye view that they are looking for.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am gong to assume that the lack of response indicates satisfaction with the newer quick deals functionality within Matrix.

If you still feel strongly about this request as it was originally intended, do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll be happy to look into this again from another angle.

Thanks!

4. Add a key contact name to Account Profile

There is no field to add the name of the key client contact when entering a new account. I believe listing the key decision-maker would be a vital piece of account information to store in the system.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In a future release, we are creating a smart contacts pod as a part of a big Account Profile Redesign that we’re working on.

This allows the pod to recognize the contacts that you deal with most often based upon the amount of times they are on activities.

If a salesperson spends a lot of time with a particular contact, it starts to become clear who the decision makers are on the account without actually having to set that.

We feel that this is a smarter way to let the actions of the salesperson define the decision makers as opposed to assigning a status.

We hope that you and your sales team find this new feature exciting and useful as you continue building up your activities and working with your contacts.

Thanks!

5. Quick Deal in Monarch

Add quick deal back into Monarch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow mass removed tags from accounts and contacts

• Issue: Several accounts have been tagged with a no longer needed tag.

• Current behavior: Matrix allow to mass tags accounts and contacts - However, AE's and managers have to go to each account and removed tags, this is a very time-consuming process.

• Pros: adding the feature will reduce the time taken by users accessing each account in order to remove tags.
      Time effective and very practical.

Additional information or feedback given by client:

it would be easier to check boxes for adding a tag in the accounts section.....much faster their...then add them to a list later

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tag maintenance has been Introduced.

It’s a way for Admins to merge, rename, or delete tags. It works much the same way Account maintenance might in that you can merge items that are spelled differently but are really the same, rename misspellings, or delete old tags that are no longer needed.

Note that if tags are deleted they can be created again so nothing prevents you from changing your mind in the future or another person from using it if it become needed again.

7. Total Active Account

Would be nice to have the total active accounts when I look up my AEs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added this as part of the Sales Productivity Card which can be found on your Home Page. If it is not there you can add it to an empty slot, remove another card to add it, or create a new tab and add the card there.

We have defined an Active Account as one that has billed anytime in the last 12 months or later. 

Thanks for the feedback!

8. Account Reassignment Submission Request

It would be helpful if Account Executives could submit requests to Managers for Inactive Accounts to be reassigned to them or Accounts assigned to them be moved to Inactive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve deployed the first iteration of this to our Monarch product. We’ve received a lot of great feedback that we’re still gathering, prioritizing, and planning exactly what will go into future releases.

Thanks for letting us know how important this is to you all!

9. filter on accounts not working

As LSM, I am reviewing the account list. I select to filter down to only Local accounts, then all Prospect and Lead accounts disappear from view. Each filter selection should be independent of one another.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re enhancing accounts to require Office which means all Lead/Prospect accounts will need to have an office set on them.

If you have a default office set for deals then we’ll use that. If you do not have one set, you should set one immediately as it will help you out with your deal process and ensure that we pick the most accurate office once this feature goes live because we will default to the first office in the list if we are forced to choose one.

Thanks for the feedback on this one! You should be seeing the changes this summer.

10. Contract End Date

It would be helpful to have a field for current contract end date so as we are going through our list of clients, we can see when their contract ends so we can touch base about renewal apx two months prior to end dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this request with a new alert, “Accounts Without Future Billing” which is designed to show you the accounts that have $0 in 1, 2, or 3 months from now.

Thanks for the feedback! We hope this helps you to mitigate some of that churn out there!

11. Forecast compared to LY Final

Add a calculation to show the difference in $$ & % between what is forecasted for an account vs what was billed for the account in the same period LY.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

12. Account name

I made a typo in the account name but didn't realize it till after I saved it. How can I edit it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i need Chrysler LLC moved into Auto Group for KENS-TV

i need Chrysler LLC moved into Auto Group for KENS-TV

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Account List Export

When I export out the Account List I would like to see the Account, Salesperson assigned and the Outlet. Currently we only receive the Name and Salesperson assigned.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing a new feature that will allow you to create custom Account, Contact (and in the future Agency) lists.

One of the new pieces of functionality is to allow you to pick the output columns that you want to see on your screen so that you could build your own list of just Account, Salesperson, and Outlet and then export that if you like :)

This will be part of our fall release this year within Matrix Premium so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, contact our sales team 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.

Thanks for the suggestion!

15. Add field for customer's account number

Add a field to input the customer's account number that is used for billing purposes. If we need to look things up, this would add to the effort to make Matrix a one-stop shop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I know the that the tags feature can accommodate this type of request so unless I hear back, we will assume that this is working for you. However, you’re always more than welcome to reach back out to us with more information in the future.

Thanks!

16. Need Ability to Delete a contact/lead

I create a contact/lead and input activities, contact information and then the deal is closed. Billing then sets up the account and does NOT pick up any of the information I have already input and they create a new contact/account. Now I have 2 accounts in the system. I am attempting to delete my original item as there is no revenue associated with that and I am unable to delete stating it is a prospect/lead etc. even though I have deleted all of the information and transposed over to the new account set up by billing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In our next mini release you will have the ability to sort the account list by last billed and/or creation date. If you combine this with the already existing filter to only show leads, then you’ll have the ability to get your answers.

Again, not available right now, but in our next mini release in February!

18. Access historical spending BROKEN DOWN BY OUTLET on the advertiser or agency page

When we open an advertiser or agency "profile", we should be able to break the historical billing out into the various "outlets". We have a separate outlet that we use for web billing. I'd like to be able to quickly reference that outlets historical spending when I'm looking at the advertiser or agency page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Where can I find the master list of accounts and prospects for my station?

Where can I find the master list of accounts and prospects for my station?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can find the Master List of accounts for all stations that you have access to under the Account List (Lists → Accounts in the green menu)

Once there, click on the Master List toggle in the upper right.

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base