Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. alllow Sales Outlook Pods to save last viewed settings

The default is always current month. It would be nice if we could save our settings the way we prefer to work in the system. For instance, make the default QUARTER instead of month, and make the default ALPHABETICAL instead of by spending.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In our next release, whenever you modify the Sales Outlook Pod..for example change the sort order, change the month to quarter, and change the toggle to Outlet…then the next time you visit the Sales Outlook Pod it will load up with your last used settings.

This is on a per user and per browser basis so if you use multiple computers or browsers, you will need to configure it for each one.

once released in a few weeks, let us know how we did! Thanks!

2. Develop a prospect approval feature

An AE can enter information for a new account, which could then be emailed to his/her manager, who could then approve the prospect.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the next major release, AE’s will be able to enter in leads…managers will be able to approve them. This should help cut down on those stacks of paper on the manager and assistants desks and get down to working on deals sooner for the AEs.

Be sure to read the release notes in a couple of weeks for all of the awesome things you can do with leads or just shoot us an email and we’d love to speak to you about them!

3. Add a filter on Forecast Reports to select individual Accounts

Currently you can only edit Categories. We should also be able to edit by Account so we can pull Forecasts for individual accounts needing review.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature with intentions of having it ready for next big release this year! We also threw in an Agency filter for good measure :)

Expect to see this before November along with sharing accounts between salespeople and an awesome document storage solution.

Thanks for your patience!

4. Allow for a 12 month Budget entry screen instead of one month at a time

Currently the script does not allow forthe page layout to stay the same as you move from one month to the next. A 12 month layout would work best.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released our updated budgets over the weekend.

You’ll want to reach out to our service and support team when you are ready to enter budgets and they will go over some great time saving techniques in getting the most out of your budgeting experience.

If you have any questions, please give us a call at (877)687-9066 in order to get in touch with our support team .

Thanks for the great idea!!

5. Build a function to automatically track any forecasting preempted dollars

When a buy is placed and the "deal" is closed, dollars are added to TY total and removed from deal. However, if there are preemptions on the buy, those dollars are removed from TY total. They will not be included in forecast unless the AE adds a separate, new "Deal" for every preempt. This is unacceptable use of AE time. We need a function that automatically retains preempted dollars in pending until they are booked.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are wrapping this up with real user testing right now as part of an integration with Wide Orbit. If you use Wide Orbit then there will be potential to utilize this feature.

The basic idea of this is Wide Orbit will send over preemptions and Matrix will provide a way for you to see those preemptions without the need to go to your traffic manager, review a traffic log, or do anything outside of Matrix. You can then decide if you need to contact your advertiser, put in a new deal to make good on the preemptions, or do nothing at all. The choice is yours, we simply want to make it easier for you to know about the preemptions that have occurred.

With this update we’ve also added Preemptions to a few locations

Pacing Report – Include part or all of preemptions to be calculated as part of…

6. Let us stay logged in longer.

Increase the time a person can be logged in to the system...like 8 hours or so.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have finished testing this request. In our next mini release (due out in mid May) Matrix admins will have the ability to set the following amounts of time to allow users to stay logged in…
    30 min (default)
    1 hr
    2 hr
    3 hr
    4 hr

This is typically a setting that corporate IT will mandate so all locations where Matrix is installed in your organization will follow the same rule. Please petition your corporate IT if you wish to have the setting changed so that your specific IT policies are not violated.

Thanks for hanging in there while we worked this out!

7. I need to be able to export the contact list

It would be nice if I could include an option to export with mailing address as well as the existing list information to .CSV format

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our early summer release, you will be able to export the contact list to .CSV format. It will also include the address information of each contact even though it’s not displaying on screen so that you can use this file with mail merging applications. Pretty cool feature thanks to your request!

8. Viewing Advertising Agencies Master List

We need a master list of advertising agencies. New reps will save time know who is already doing business at the station.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to enter pending deals and select from a drop down menu a specific sales package or project that is being pitched.

Be able to enter pending deals and select from a drop down menu a specific sales package or project that is being pitched.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now update your deals while on a project as well as your projects while on a deal!

This aids in streamlining the workflow to allow salespeople to work form either location without the need to go to both locations when updating your spot forecast as well as your pitched projects.

10. filter the activities calendar view to show only incomplete activities

filter the activities calendar view to show only incomplete activities for ease in dragging to alternate dates. when we dont complete one its not efficient to go into each activity and change the date moving it forward. even color coding differently would help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete Tags that are no longer needed from the list

I guess if you are looking for ways to improve the product, deleting tags would be a good one. Our list is rapidly filling up with useless stuff. I’ll have to suggest better management on our end. Thanks for following up.
    Cindy

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tag maintenance has been completed. It’s a way for you to merge, rename, or delete tags. It works much the same way Account maintenance might in that you can merge items that are spelled differently but are really the same, rename misspellings, or delete old tags that are no longer needed.

Note that if tags are deleted they can be created again so nothing prevents you from changing your mind in the future or another person from using it if it become needed again.

12. Pull a Tag Names List report. To keep track of ALL the many forgotten names of your Tags!

We need to be able to pull a Tag list..A list of all tag names we have used & eventually have forgotten the exact way we named the tags. There are multiple ways we could name tags,when ultimately they are the same thing, but yet we can't remember what we named the tag.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like the root of your problem is that you have way too many similarly named tags! You’re not alone, trust me…

So we built Tag Maintenance.

It’s a way for Admins to merge, rename, or delete tags. It works much the same way Account maintenance might in that you can merge items that are spelled differently but are really the same, rename misspellings, or delete old tags that are no longer needed.

Specifically around merged tags, if you search for one of the spellings that has been merged into another Tag then it will locate the proper spelling and allow you to select that.

Say goodbye to multiple spellings today!

13. Alert on accounts without Activity in X days.

Create an alert on accounts that have not had activity in a specified number of days.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A Quiet Accounts Alert now exists within Matrix. Give it a go!

We’ll be enhancing alerts in the future to also allow you to limit by Account Type so stay tuned for even more enhancements.

14. Add Project list to activities

I'd like to track our various projects (sponsorships etc) and be able to pull up all the activities (calls) that have been made for each specific project.
    I don't see anyway to do that but it looks as though a "project" field could be added to activities and the AE could associate that activity w/ a particular project that we're selling. Feel free to call me for more info if needed. I think this would be helpful for stations as they come up w/ more multi-level projects and non-traditional revenue generators.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this work with a new and improved Projects experience in Monarch. We’re soft launching this right now and would love to get your organization on board with it!

Either way, we’ll be doing a full roll out in early 2020 so if you want to take an official dive after the holidays that’s fine too.

Thanks for your input!

15. Moving Contacts & Agencies between AEs

We recently hired a new AE to replace an AE that left earlier this year. We would like to move those contacts under the new AE for many reasons, including activities and list builder. As it stands the AE needs to re-enter the contact information under their name.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just implemented Agency Reassignment which will reassign the Accounts affiliated with the agency as well as information from that agency such as contacts and activities. 

If you are a manager, please take a look at the Agency List and try a reassignment out for yourself!

16. include FC to budget on birds eye view

add a column on birds eye view that includes FC to budget/forecast so you don't have to run a report

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Maintenance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Account details

This page could benefit users greatly if two enhancements are made:
    1-Export to Excel
    2-Expand page as in reporting to allow users to see all data without scrolling.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed the responsive design portion of the UI for a new version of Matrix and will be rolling the changes out throughout 2017. The current version of Matrix will not receive this responsive design upgrade, but we think you’ll love what we have in store for you in the next major upgrade!

I have spun off a request for the export into a separate issue that we will want to address later in our backlog.

Thanks so much for the feedback and helping to validate the future of Matrix! Don’t hesitate to drop us a line with additional feedback or questions.

Thanks!

18. Contact drop down when adding an Activity

Why must I search for a contact when I am already on the Account profile page - Activities tab? The contacts are already showing on the page, why must I search for them vs. Matrix showing me the list of available Account contacts associated with the account that I am on?

This would save a lot of effort, especially if you are not sure of the name of the contact or contacts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been implemented within our Monarch product. Now when you add an Activity for an Account and/or Agency you’ll be able to quickly add the contacts that are also affiliated.

We hope this makes your experience much faster and more accurate! Can’t wait to see you in Monarch!

19. Include actual date of activities.

When looking at my AEs activities for previous week, Matrix tells me - "days ago..", It would be much easier when reviewing during one on ones, if it just included the date of the activity. ie, Wed. 11/19/14

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The new Activity Report will show the actual dates of the activities instead of the relative date. It will also show you the actual creation date of the Activities for additional analysis!

Thanks for the feedback!

20. link deals to contacts

Could you make the client name active in "deals" so I can add a note about my call on the contact history area when I'm updating my forecast? They aren't linked so I can move seamlessly back & forth.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When looking to add activities for the deal (and essentially notes from those activities about the deal) you’ll want ot make sure that you have the Contact filled out on the deal. That way when you add an Activity while viewing the Deal in Deals Management it’ll automatically add the expected Account, Agency, Contact, and Deal in for you.

I hope this helps your workflow. I feel that Deals are the BEST place to go when adding activities that are for a specific buy/order that you are forecasting.

1 2 5 7 9 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base