Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

188 results found

1. Would like to archive billing history.

Need to see 2 presidential election cycles. After that everything is just clutter.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably not something that we intend to do. Matrix never forces a large amount of revenue on you at once. Nearly everything can be filtered to get your view a bit more refined.

There is little reason to do something like this over more valuable features and requests and we know that many of our customers would dislike a feature like this.

2. setting up your password

When a new user receives an email for a password request, it is not clear from the link that they should add a new password themselves. Would be helpful to state that in the email.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sent a video on logging into Matrix which contains information about the email that the user receives. In the email, and on screen prompts, it mentions clicking the link to complete the log in process which requests a new password.

I couldn’t get additional feedback/clarity on the issue so I am closing this out.

If you feel that this is still an issue that needs addressed you are welcome to respond back with additional information and we’ll open this back up.

Thanks for reaching out to us!

3. that quarters can save when you run report

every time I go into deals I need to update pending and then go down to 2013 and look at what I got last year to give accurate pending...quarter should be set to reflect 4th 2014 vs. 4th 2013 in this area.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declining due to lack of information.

I provided a possible explanation/solution in my first comment back, but if that doesn’t match your experience do not hesitate to reply back and help us to understand your needs a bit better.

Thanks!

4. account list search option

Would it be possible to use the search option in the account list area to search by AE bringing all of that AE's accounts to the top of the Account List? This would be a lot quicker than filtering.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declining until we can know more information about the flow around this request. Please get back to us whenever you have a moment in the future and we’ll re-open this request.

Once clearly defined, other users will be able to better vote on it and help in prioritizing future functionality.

Thanks!!

5. shared accounts

Would it be possible when setting up shared accounts that we could be given an expiration date option for all AE's that are sharing? For instance if I want the primary AE to expire b/c he/she is leaving and I want the AE I'm adding to share to continue handling the account. Currently only the AE I'm adding to share is given the expiration date. But usually if I'm adding an AE to share it's because they will be taking over the account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In all likelihood, this will most likely not be something that we incorporate into the product. It has garnered little support over the last 4 years and seems pretty niche in the amount of times it should be happening and the number of people it is impacting relative to many other improvements we could make.

Thank you for the feedback!

6. need more options

Posting, makegoods, budgets

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to collect enough information. I encourage you to submit this again but let us know what you’re trying to do, the questions that you are trying to answers, and any workflow around this topic that would help us design a solution that helps you to be a faster, smarter, more efficient salesperson.

Thanks!

7. Export and Print Street Level and Brid's Eye View

I would like to be able to export and print my Street Level and Bird's eye View into Excel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

we feel that there is too much to interact with and too much scrolling for a solution to be built that would meet a user’s needs and offer a good experience that user would actually want to use.

We are opting to not implement a feature like this when you have multiple pods on screen that could possibly have dozens of results within that require scrolling.

8. Shocked that you cannot change Bird's Eye view from Net to Gross

I think it is imperative that the Birds Eye View--just like the reports--have the ability to toggle between Gross and Net billing. Currently we are being advised that the Bird's Eye View can only pull Net billing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is a Bird’s Eye View. It is meant to give you analysis opportunities on where you want to learn more and dig into by viewing the default calendar as chosen by decision makers that purchased Matrix.

Our reports are still the best place to go when you want to find an exact answer for other calendars, in depth filtering, and multiple hierarchies of information. think of the Bird’s Eye View as saying “Whoa, XYZ Furniture is only spending $10,000 this month but they spent $40,000 same time last year? I need to investigate this”

We’re sorry that you feel differently, but I hope that you now understand the intent of this Page/Pod and a little bit of the philosophy behind Matrix.

9. Add a forecast section to the Revenue Summary Report

I like the fact that I can see a budget on this report, but I'd like it even more if I could see if there is a forecast in place for accounts, especially those that are non returning in order to know that they will be returning.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably not the best location for this kind of action. With deals in place we allow for multiple orders/campaigns to run at the same time and simply putting in dollar amounts (which the reports need to focus on) will not be enough of a user experience for our future endeavors.

We have some awesome integrations planned so keep your ears open for that news soon.

10. Preview - Need to see what the account list would look like for the new AE

Not only do need to consider totals, but we also need to consider relationships. And review the big picture.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not sure that we can handle a subjective request like considering relationships. We’re going to decline this but if you think we can make this a more objective solution based on data then by all means we want to chat with you about that and understand your needs better.

Thanks for the feedback!

11. Add option in Bird's Eye View under Revenue to see dollars that are FORECASTED as well as what is already booked.

It would be very helpful to see dollars that are forecasted as well as dollars already booked with accessing an account using Bird's Eye View. While it is good to see revenue that is already placed, we often need to see what revenue is pending to see how the account will finish a period of time. The only way to see this currently is to pull a Forecast report and sift through all the accounts to find the one we are need to review. Bird's Eye View enables us to look at only the account we need to see. So…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11/6 – Unable to connect. Returned a VM left by requester but was unable to get back in touch.

I feel you can get this information already via the Pending column as that’s part of the Forecast formula.

Please don’t hesitate to give out support line a call if you have any additional questions at 877.687.9066

12. Activities Default

have an option in preferences to select complete as the default

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Doing this would not work with how a CRM is best utilized. You should want to be putting future activities in Matrix so that you can strategically plan with your accounts. If you’re always putting in activities after the fact, you’re probably just doing it to satisfy your manager and we can’t imagine that is their intent with activities either.

We will unfortunately be declining this request, but thank you very much for the thought!

13. Pending

Place pending that was once on the Bird's Eye View page back...as a sales person, seing this information on the same page as booked is much more efficient and at the end of the day this is a sales rep tool. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please refer to my comments on this request. A lot of thought went into removing that pod or not and the consensus was yes…remove it because the functionality can already be accessed from so many other locations including the same page.

I’ve offered up some reasoning and alternative solutions on the comment of this request.

Sorry for the confusion and change.

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get the additional information necessary so that we could develop a solution.

If you still feel this is an important request, please submit the feedback again with a bit more information as to where and why this is needed as well as what information you are looking for.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to obtain the additional information necessary in order to help.

If you still feel this way, please submit this request again with more information so that we can put a team together and give you what you need.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

16. Matrix is not working with Android system for cellphones

Revise your website and trasform to Mobile Website or build mobile application for Iphone or android, I can build for you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our support team tried to reach out to you on 3 separate occasions but was never able to get in touch.

Our mobile site is compatible with iOS 6+ on Safari and Android 2.3+ while using the default Browser.

If this is still an issue for you, please give them a call 877.687.9066 and reference case #33477

17. The Activity Report should state that emails are not included in the graph

graph of activities not consistant with number of activities showing on list. I have narrowed this down to emails. After speaking with Matrix, I understand why emails do not show up (per the comment on this request) and wish that I knew that ahead of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A way to merge Accounts together (for one market only) when the 'merge from' Account belongs to other markets as well.

WLOX has an Account, Prime Outlets, which is also an Account in 4 other markets. They will also begin to have billing for Premium Outlets. They need a way to merge Prime Outlets into Premium Outlets for WLOX only and not affect the other four market's Prime Outlets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Maintenance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably not something that is going to happen. Our design is following a traditional Master Data Management (MDM) guideline and in order to handle 99.99% of cases we will not be able to solve this one particular case.

We thought of ideas for customizing the names of Accounts that are only available to you or a small set of users, we tried to think through merging some but not all…but in the end the overhead of managing all of those felt like it was way more effort on the end user than understanding the concept of MDM.

19. List menu enhancement

Add Rev Type to the drop down menu to support AEs in required reporting (especially for new biz).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry we were unable to get any additional information from you on this.

If you still feel this is an important request, please submit it again with a bit more information around why it would be important to have a Rev Type list as an aid in reporting.

To me, it sounds more useful to run a Forecasting or Multi Year Sales History report by Revenue Type → Account in order to see more information about those things.

20. List menu enhancement

Add Categories as a drop down list option on the list menu

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry we were unable to get any additional information from you on this.

If you still feel this is an important request, please submit it again with a bit more information around why it would be important to have a Category list.

Not knowing what you ultimately need one for, I cannot recommend any types of workaround or solutions that might achieve the same results in a different manner.

Don’t hesitate to resubmit this in the future with additional details if you find the need continually popping up.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base