Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. make the download report button in reports easier to notice/dynamic

hard to know you can even export to excel because the button is non descript/small

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added a new dropdown showing Excel and CSV options next to the download option. Hopefully this makes things better!

If you have any additional feedback please let us know.

Thanks!

2. Email All Button

I would like to have an e-mail all contacts button under each account. It would populate all the e-mail addresses without having to click on each individual hyperlink, and copy/paste

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the AE Scorecard, I would much rather have Deals instead of imported business.

When doing one one one's, we use the AE scorecard a lot. It would be great if we could have the AE's deals added to this. That is a big topic of one on ones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. it would be great if support could be available to us between 3p-5p

I'm from KNXV in Phoenix and it's frustrating sometimes when I need support and if it's after 3p, no one is there to help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have recently hired a support rep on the West Coast now that works later hours so you should now always have a support rep available when you need one!

Thanks for the feedback!

5. Report format/printing

Have the ability to print some form of the dashboard screen. Mostly to print all the LY TY Pending Forecast and Budget columns in one report by month or quarter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality currently exists on reports. In your case, I would recommend the Forecasting Report. Create whatever hierarchy and filter options that you want and run the report. After running you have the ability to export and print from Excel.

I highly recommend that you save this as a favorite so that you can one click run it in the future without configuring it again (though it’s easy to modify your favorites as well!).

I’ll pass this specific location for printing along to our team for prioritization, but I wanted to make sure that you knew you could get some form of this dashboard in another location.

Thanks for the feedback!

6. Budget: want to add an % increase to next year's budget based on this year's FORECAST instead of the billing

Since we are doing our 2015 budget in October of 2014, we haven't closed out Nov/Dec yet. So when we apply the % increase based on the 2014 actual billing, naturally 2015's Nov/Dec will be incorrect and you have to manually adjust them. In the old Matrix Plus, we could apply the % increase to the 2014 Forecast instead, and then the 2015 Nov/Dec would be "more correct" and you wouldn't have to manually adjust.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed and released as part of last weekend’s budget updates! Thanks so much for the feedback. We’ll be looking to push a ton of additional updates out over the next few weeks around budgets too!

7. The ability for all Account Executives to NOT see one anothers prospects

Since we operate where an account isn't owned until someone sells it, all prospects are open. Since they are open, 1 account executive can take another AE's prospect and sell it and make the account theirs. My AE's are weird about entering their prospects, so this doesn't help our cause on getting them to use it.

The other major kink to this is, one not so good AE enters a ton of prospects and never closes an account and another AE who's a good closer is discouraged on trying to sell that account because the other AE has them in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow reports to display annual totals only

Oftentimes, my managers request multi-year history reports on an annual level only. They do not require monthly or quarterly breakdowns. It is cumbersome having to export into Excel and add formulas to assure the totals are still correct.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I can build this for you as a custom report, but your market does not currently have this functionality. I’d still like to know which reports you typically do this with and then we can schedule some time to get these custom reports built for you and in place within Sales Intelligence once enabled across all of CMG!

Please reach out to your Matrix Success Manager for more information and we’ll step through some designs together.

Thanks for your interest!

9. Need to claim a lead on specific outlets, not all outlets

When an AE enters a lead they need to be able to specify the outlet(s) they are claiming the account on. This is particularly critical for digital sellers. Ideally a lead would have the same data entry points as a prospect, the only difference being manager approval.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Leads can now be added for specific outlets instead of all outlets. This matches the experience that you find with prospects.

The same is now true for both Prospect and (NEW!) Lead importing.

Thanks for the feedback!!

10. Easier to view reports - eliminate, or greatly reduce, scrolling

I understood that last update was to greatly reduce, or even eliminate, scrolling. I don't see where it's been reduced. There's still a ton of scrolling involved in reports, both vertically and horizontally. As well, it'd be nice if the report headers were stationary so when you do have to scroll, you don't lose track of the header information to better understand the columns you're looking at. Somewhat like MS Excel, where you can lock columns and headers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Running the report in full screen mode now keeps the headers in place. Click on the button with an arrow pointing to the upper right after running the report and enjoy :) Hopefully your reporting experience is much better now!

11. Lead Approval Default

Instead of giving the AEs the option to pick who their lead is submitted to in alphabetical order, perhaps it should default to their sales manager

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Matrix sets the default to the manager that you have last selected. You do need to pick one the first time, however. For example if i have 3 managers and the last one i selected was “Jill Smith” then the next time i submit a lead it will default to Jill Smith. I can pick others, but that’s what it will start with.

Hope this helps your sales team’s workflow!

12. Google maps for prospects / appointment setting suggestions

As I'm making prospect calls and inputting the dates into Matrix, I'd love to see a Google map pop up with other prospects that are within easy driving range to one another. That way, when I'm out on the road, I can save time by hitting all of my prospects that are in the general vicinity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve just finished testing efforts on a new mapping feature as part of List Builder, our premium feature that allows you to do advanced filtering and creation of lists based upon specific criteria.

This extremely cool piece of functionality will allow you to do something like…
    “Show me PROSPECT accounts in the city of PITTSBURGH” or if you really wanted to narrow it down ask to see them within a particular zip code!

Either way, we’ll show you a list and then you’ll be able to throw them onto a map in order to see who’s in the general area that you’ll be visiting.

Of course this will only be as useful as your existing data, or address information on your accounts in this particular case so if you have a bunch of accounts without address information start updating them today!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns…

13. Add create date field to each activity

We would like to be able to see what an AE has done in one particular day. Currently I can see the activity due date, but cannot narrow this down to the amount of activity an AE has done on any given day. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This exists today within the Activities Detail Report, one of our premium reporting options.

Setup the hierarchy to include “Creation Date” and you’ll have the information that you are looking for. I might recommend doing Salesperson → Creation Date for a starter report and modify from there.

Thanks for the feedback!

14. Search ability for topics in the training library

The ability to quickly search through the training and tutorial information about how to use Matrix. Could be as simple as FAQ's or even a text based search of the PDF documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Account Sharing

WHen ae's share accounts, it would be nice to limit which "outlet" each can see/utilize. For example, we have one team that works on the digital part of an account and another ae that handles the broadcast outlet. Each is responsible for forecasting for the same account but different outlets. Too much area for mistakes if they both access all outlets. Is this possible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have achieved this with a new role that allows you to share accounts and interact with everything OR interact with CRM information only while getting read access to financials. This allows you to still see the bigger picture which aids in not only deal creation, but relationship building as well.

Please let us know your specific scenarios and we’ll work with you in order to configure Matrix to better suit your needs.

16. Add % to last year final to forecasting report

It would make sense that we could see percent to final on the forecasting report as well as the pacing report, or at least have the option to add it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

17. On forecast reports, it would be nice to be able to see an entire year, month-by-month. Right now, the most you can do is one quarter.

To be able to see a yearly forecast, by month, would be very helpful in keeping me on track for the year. Most Account Executives will understand the value of this and being able to view new business pending, and account activity on transactional business against the year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! We have built this functionality into our new reporting framework and are very excited to get people in to start using it!

You can expect to see this over the summer as we move out of the beta period and into the general release of the new reporting.

Thanks for the feedback!

18. Add Account Column to the "Closing Soon" Pod.

Just wanted to share - as a new user of Matrix, it would be very helpful to see the client name next to the deals in the street level view. Otherwise the deal name has no real significance and I can't be sure who it pertains to. For example, we have regular packages that might get pitched to multiple clients. Unless I include the client name in the title of the deal, I'd have no way of knowing which client each deal pertains to. It would help to at least have the option to include the client along with the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have taken the Closing Soon pod from Classic and incorporated this into the Deals workflow within Monarch. Navigate to the Deals page and change the view from Pipeline to Closing Soon. You’ll see the deal name and account on the deal.

19. Ability to add MP3 Audio Files To Matrix Locker

Upload MP3 files (radio commercials) to Matrix Locker. It would be extremely beneficial to have advertiser's radio commercials available in the account's locker. We can already upload pdf, doc files et al, so one would think allowing space for MP3 files would be allowed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to specify the types of things to share on Shared Accounts

Sometimes I just want to share Notes or Contacts between salespeople and not necessarily the whole account. In those cases, it would be nice if I could specify who gets what aspects of an account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have achieved this with a new role that allows you to share things like contacts, notea activities, and other CRM things while only giving read only access to financial data which ensures deals and budgets remain untouched!

Please let us know your specific scenarios and we’ll work with you in order to configure Matrix to better suit your needs.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base