Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. allow me to choose the date range on reports

You only allow me to see month plus two, but I would like to be able to choose my date range. For example, if I want to see my commission for an entire year on the commission estimate report, I feel I should be able to do that if I've taken the time to input the commission. Same goes for other reports like Activity or Deal where I want to see July - June for a particular initiative that our station is doing around forecasting

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is being marked as completed because we have been prototyping internally and have arrived at a solution that we are very happy with.

This solution is NOT yet in production as we are continuing to update the new reporting engine with functionality and porting over existing reports. No firm date has been set, but we are actively working on reporting changes and will release updates as stable milestones are hit.

2. Allow use to edit parameters on all reports

There are a few reports that do not promopt you for parameters which is probably fine for most users. However, from higher up in the chain, at corproate for example, I may want to see the Deal Status report for a specific market or outlet if I'm working with them on something. Currently, there is no prompt to edit the report parameters and no option to once the report has displayed.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a Column in Accounts View that can be sorted/exported by City to make prospecting each day easier.

Add a column in Accounts View that can be sorted/exported by City to make prospecting each day easier. Also would be great if could export city/phone and contact in excel file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a part of our List Builder. You can build a list of prospects and either choose to filter by city or view all cities sort by city. This data can be exported for offline use.

4. View Change Since $ by month

Currently can only see 3 months at a time. We look at revenue monthly throughout the year, and the Pacing report is limited (at best) to show only 3 months by using the Month + 2 View option.

PLEASE, PLEASE make it possible to look at the breakout by month!

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this request with the new reporting framework in Monarch and anticipate delivering it to all customers this summer!

Thanks for the great feedback and we hope you get a lot of use out of it!

5. Quickly edit the Account Priority

As I am changing my priority code for accounts I was thinking it would be a smoother process to have the pencil next to the priority code and then have a drop down of the different priorities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are just wrapping up development and starting real user testing for the way that priorities work in our Monarch product in a way that kind of makes this no longer valid.

However, I want to share what that means :)

You can expect to place a priority by Outlet in the near future. This means the Account may be Key for a Broadcast station and a Target for a Digital station that you’re still working on.

Along these lines we’ll also be allowing you to prospect on an existing billing account but..shhhh…don’t pass that around. Just kidding, tell the world! We’re extremely excited to be starting our Account and Agency overhauls earlier than expected!!!

If you’re not on Monarch, now would be a great time to inquire about the upgrade! :)

6. Provide a way for managers to track the ratio of meeting activities to closed deals

I would like to quickly be able to see how often meetings lead to closed deals.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Check out the Activity Impact Report!

This report allows you to pull Activities from a time period and financial info (Pending, Budget, Booked dollars) from the same or different time period since Activities today might not impact today's revenue but may impact a quarter or two later.

7. Account Name Change

We need to be able to edit account names. Not only will this cut down on the number of duplicate accounts, it will help keep the information accurate when imported into Wide Orbit.

For example, I have an account listed as "Brothers Houligan". In reality, their name needs to be updated to "The Bros. Houligan". "The Bros. Houligan" is the correct name for the company and will be the name of the advertiser once Wide Orbit talks to Matrix. Because I can't change it, it will import the deal under "the bros. houligan" and not under Brothers Houligan. I will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a process for this already with our Virtual Sales Assistant. If you email vsa@matrixformedia.com and tell them you want Account A renamed (or in this case merged since the real name already exists as a billing account from back to 2010 in Matrix) we’ll queue that up for you and take care of it.

We have to evaluate each request because changing the name on one account may change the name for multiple salespeople and there may be a reason in another market why it is the way it is.

I took care of this one for you so you should see the proper name on your account now.

8. deal management editing

on the deal management page - it would be great to pick the months so that when all deals list - you can know the monies there are for the month/quarter you are referencing - vs - opening each deal and managing from there

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The new Deals page in Monarch allows you to filter the view by a time frame. The returning deals will only match for the time frame selected.

Ex: if you want to only work on deals for the next quarter, then set the timeframe to that and work through those deals. That doesn’t mean that the are ONLY in the next quarter, just that they are deals including at least 1 month in the next quarter.

Hope this helps! Thanks for the suggestion!

9. Seeing a list of contacts associated with Accounts

I'd like to be able to create a report that shows a sales persons accounts with the associated contacts attached. I see that someone else has already created a similar request "List Accounts without Contacts". That's really a very basic function and should be addresses ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality exists as part of our List Builder solution. In this case I recommend creating a Contact List and including the affiliated account as part of your results along with any other contact information that you desire.

If you have any additional feedback or questions let us know!

10. win/loss ratio for Deals

Currently there is no closing ratios for Deals by sales person within Matrix. This is very good information to have as it allows the Mgr to see potential sticking points earlier vs. later.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality currently exists within Matrix. I’m going to have a member of our support team reach out to you and share some info about the Sales Stage Report. It’s a really awesome report to help you identify where salespeople are falling down on deals, where you might want to coach them back up, and what their win/lose ration looks like as a percentage.

Hopefully this is exactly what you want. If not the support rep will let us know.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

11. improved activities report

allow for saved favorite report for the activities detail report so I can edit

in general the activities reports should be improved for better usability

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Activity report was just upgraded to the new reporting engine yesterday and has an experience much like other reports in our system now.

We will be migrating any favorites to the new report and removing the old report within the next 2 weeks so be sure to give it a run when you get a chance. We’re pretty proud of it :)

12. Show all months on a report

Love the Forecast Report, request to allow month by month (all 12 months) view

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this request as a part of the new reporting framework.

I have added the report for you to try out as well as sent a separate follow-up email explaining it better.

Give it a try and let us know your thoughts!

Thanks for the great feedback!

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Noting that this functionality does exist and completing the feedback request.

These particular budgets were build awkwardly and the Matrix Success team has since discussed how to handle in the future.

14. Subgrid reassignment

When reassigning accounts at the subgrid level the contact info and activities do not carry over

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been addressed and now the new owner of the account and original owner will see Contacts, activities, notes, addresses, and we even split deals based upon the reassignment. 

Do note that objects like the Activities and notes are read only views of the past. The new owner of the account does not own the activity they merely have the ability to read it.  Contacts and addresses are copies so the new owner is free to change them as they see fit.

15. Move Shared to be before Favorites

I'd like to have the ability to move the Shared section within Reports to show on top of favorites

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have addressed the underlying problem of not being able to easily see the Shared Reports and scrolling in order to get to them by redesigning the page’s tabs.

Keep the feedback coming!

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented this as a part of the new reporting framework. Whenever deals are added to the hierarchy for reports capable of displaying Deals (like the Forecast Report) you can also show their latest note.

We look forward to sharing the new reports with everyone this summer when we come out of the beta period!

Thanks for the feedback!

17. You should be able to search by phone number

If you get a phone call on your cell...and you're at your desk on your work phone....they don't leave a message and they aren't saved in the phone....it would be nice to search by phone #

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Very cool business reason for this request! I had never even thought about that so thank you for expanding our business cases.

This can be done in Matrix, but it requires a quick first step of creating a Contact List in the List Builder functionality within Matrix. Be sure to include the phone number as part of your outcome and then you’ll be able to do an easy search for numbers in the header.

I’ll have a member of our support team reach out to you to lend a hand and answer any other questions that you might have.

Thanks again for reaching out to us.

18. Outlook Calendar Mobile Sync

Correct the Mobile Download Activities to Outlook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it so you can print the multi year revenue report for a single client.

Make it so you can print the multi year revenue report for a single client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All reports can be exported and then printed. In fact you have the option of XLS with a hierarchy and some formatting or CSV as a flat file.

For this particular one, just use the standard filters and search for the single account that you are looking for and run the report. If you need to see more than the default year then modify the years/months to display and export with the icon in the upper right.

Super simple and pretty easy on the eyes too!

Thanks for your feedback!

20. Alert on accounts without Activity in X days.

Create an alert on accounts that have not had activity in a specified number of days.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A Quiet Accounts Alert now exists within Matrix. Give it a go!

We’ll be enhancing alerts in the future to also allow you to limit by Account Type so stay tuned for even more enhancements.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base