Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

80 results found

1. National Brands that are Out of Business Removed

National chains that have been out of business for 10+ years be removed from account list (Circuit City)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a data removal/cleanup process that we are rolling out across all of our customers that will be removing old information. This both cleans up your system as well as improves performance all around. At this time, we recommend retaining 2 political seasons worth of information and clearing the rest. A member of our success team will be in touch with your organization to discuss the plans soon if they haven't already. 

2. Call Tracker/Activity Tracker

Was curious if there was a way to implement a call tracker/account touch point tracker for daily recaps? (I want to see who my touches were for a day and the calls verified as being made/notes reflecting that, but there is no one place to click or view that recap). This way both can be pulled up easily or sorted by day or date cotacted without having to search each individual account. Then I can pull a day to see accounts, or if my manager wants to see or go over my day with me I can show them everything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adding an Account that was already merged

In classic if an account was added that was merged, it would add the merged account name. So for example Joe goes to add Account A, but it is merged already into Account B. When Joe saves, it adds the Account B, and takes Joe to the Account B Profile Page. However when this is done in Monarch. an error comes up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. When you add an Account that has been merged into another account it will create the new account with the Merge To name (Account B in the feedback example).

Thanks for the feedback!

4. Add additional outlets to a Billing Account

Add additional outlets to a Billing Account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sales Outlook - Sort by Revenue Types

On Matrix, go to the Sales Outlook hit Rev Types.
    We should be able to see those accounts under those rev types at a quick glance?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We can actually handle this type of request via a report. I know, I know. that’s an extra 8 steps to go run a report, but hear me out. We can make it immediate for you after configuring it one time.

I recommend you configure a forecast report. Maybe you want it by Revenue Type → Account to start. Maybe you want it for the quarter broken out by month. Maybe you even want to show the weighted amount? Configure it how you want it, and run the report.

Once it runs, save the report as a favortie and you’ll see a new option to set the report as a data card on your home page. turn that feature on and finalize the save.

Now go to yoru home page and create a new data by by clicking on the “+” for an empty slot and choose Favorite Report. You’ll…

6. Quick Deal in Monarch

Add quick deal back into Monarch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m excited to hear about your interest in this because it is functionality that we have today!

Within Monarch there is a feed in the upper right (bell icon that may also have a number beside it indicating the number of things that you may want to do).

By default we have the Leads to Approve notification enabled for all managers that shows you the accounts that need your attention. It will flag with new results every time a salesperson submits something to you so we highly recommend that you check this out and the many other notifications that we provide.

If you have future ideas please send them our way! We love to hear about our customers’ needs.

Thanks!

8. Allow mass removed tags from accounts and contacts

• Issue: Several accounts have been tagged with a no longer needed tag.

• Current behavior: Matrix allow to mass tags accounts and contacts - However, AE's and managers have to go to each account and removed tags, this is a very time-consuming process.

• Pros: adding the feature will reduce the time taken by users accessing each account in order to remove tags.
      Time effective and very practical.

Additional information or feedback given by client:

it would be easier to check boxes for adding a tag in the accounts section.....much faster their...then add them to a list later

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tag maintenance has been Introduced.

It’s a way for Admins to merge, rename, or delete tags. It works much the same way Account maintenance might in that you can merge items that are spelled differently but are really the same, rename misspellings, or delete old tags that are no longer needed.

Note that if tags are deleted they can be created again so nothing prevents you from changing your mind in the future or another person from using it if it become needed again.

9. Display contacts job title under contacts tab - Account profile page

Please see Susan's explanation below:

The business need is when looking at an account with multiple contacts (and as a manager you may not be familiar with all the contacts and what they do) it would be more convenient to see the titles versus having to open up each contact to get to the marketing director, for example. In this particular example, I entered these contacts in a couple weeks ago from a trade show we attended and now want to send emails to marketing directors or executive directors.

I am asking because I believe it was a view that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Monarch has been designed to do exactly this.

When you view the Contacts tab you will see a list of contacts from the Account as well as any from the affiliated Agency that you have added for ease of access.

We display the title, company, email, phone, and social media information at your fingertips with quick access to the Contact Profile should you need more information.

If you’re having any trouble with this, please reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to assist you further!

Thank you!

10. Add zero billing accounts

Please add zero billing accounts to our account lists in Matrix to be viewable on our own lists as well as other AE's so that we do not duplicate.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have rolled this out to all but a handful of our corporate customers now and are still getting groups lined up to make the switch to what we call "Multi-Stage Account Management". 

Zero billing accounts will be converting BACK to prospect so that visibility can be maintained for others as well as making it easier for the owner to access their accounts.

11. Additional email boxes

Some contacts have several email addresses and we only have a place to enter one. It would be very helpful if there were an option to add additional emails to one contact.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed and is ready for you to use. Now all contacts will have a primary and secondary email address that will display in locations like the Contact Profile and List Builder!

Thanks for the feedback!

12. Add a Column in Accounts View that can be sorted/exported by City to make prospecting each day easier.

Add a column in Accounts View that can be sorted/exported by City to make prospecting each day easier. Also would be great if could export city/phone and contact in excel file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a part of our List Builder. You can build a list of prospects and either choose to filter by city or view all cities sort by city. This data can be exported for offline use.

13. Quickly edit the Account Priority

As I am changing my priority code for accounts I was thinking it would be a smoother process to have the pencil next to the priority code and then have a drop down of the different priorities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are just wrapping up development and starting real user testing for the way that priorities work in our Monarch product in a way that kind of makes this no longer valid.

However, I want to share what that means :)

You can expect to place a priority by Outlet in the near future. This means the Account may be Key for a Broadcast station and a Target for a Digital station that you’re still working on.

Along these lines we’ll also be allowing you to prospect on an existing billing account but..shhhh…don’t pass that around. Just kidding, tell the world! We’re extremely excited to be starting our Account and Agency overhauls earlier than expected!!!

If you’re not on Monarch, now would be a great time to inquire about the upgrade! :)

14. Account Name Change

We need to be able to edit account names. Not only will this cut down on the number of duplicate accounts, it will help keep the information accurate when imported into Wide Orbit.

For example, I have an account listed as "Brothers Houligan". In reality, their name needs to be updated to "The Bros. Houligan". "The Bros. Houligan" is the correct name for the company and will be the name of the advertiser once Wide Orbit talks to Matrix. Because I can't change it, it will import the deal under "the bros. houligan" and not under Brothers Houligan. I will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a process for this already with our Virtual Sales Assistant. If you email vsa@matrixformedia.com and tell them you want Account A renamed (or in this case merged since the real name already exists as a billing account from back to 2010 in Matrix) we’ll queue that up for you and take care of it.

We have to evaluate each request because changing the name on one account may change the name for multiple salespeople and there may be a reason in another market why it is the way it is.

I took care of this one for you so you should see the proper name on your account now.

15. Seeing a list of contacts associated with Accounts

I'd like to be able to create a report that shows a sales persons accounts with the associated contacts attached. I see that someone else has already created a similar request "List Accounts without Contacts". That's really a very basic function and should be addresses ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality exists as part of our List Builder solution. In this case I recommend creating a Contact List and including the affiliated account as part of your results along with any other contact information that you desire.

If you have any additional feedback or questions let us know!

16. Subgrid reassignment

When reassigning accounts at the subgrid level the contact info and activities do not carry over

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been addressed and now the new owner of the account and original owner will see Contacts, activities, notes, addresses, and we even split deals based upon the reassignment. 

Do note that objects like the Activities and notes are read only views of the past. The new owner of the account does not own the activity they merely have the ability to read it.  Contacts and addresses are copies so the new owner is free to change them as they see fit.

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented this as a part of the new reporting framework. Whenever deals are added to the hierarchy for reports capable of displaying Deals (like the Forecast Report) you can also show their latest note.

We look forward to sharing the new reports with everyone this summer when we come out of the beta period!

Thanks for the feedback!

18. Make it so you can print the multi year revenue report for a single client.

Make it so you can print the multi year revenue report for a single client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All reports can be exported and then printed. In fact you have the option of XLS with a hierarchy and some formatting or CSV as a flat file.

For this particular one, just use the standard filters and search for the single account that you are looking for and run the report. If you need to see more than the default year then modify the years/months to display and export with the icon in the upper right.

Super simple and pretty easy on the eyes too!

Thanks for your feedback!

19. Send an email to an AE when a Prospect is approved.

Generate an email or some kind of notification to the AE when their prospect has been approved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed as a preference in My Profile. Make sure the Prospect Approval Email is turned on in order to know when your manager has approved your leads.

Thanks!

20. multi level approval of leads

A customer would like the ability to require multiple lead approvers. These might be sequential or concurrent. One use case is both the LSM and the DSM need to approve leads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have built this functionality into Monarch and have the capability to enable it for customers. It’s not as cut and dry as this so please contact your Success Manager at Matrix if this is something that you are interested in.

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base