Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. Filter categories on account list(s)

Helpful to filter accounts (prospects and billing) to search for prospecting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is handled in our List Builder functionality within Matrix Premium. Pilot markets are in place with your group so hopefully you’ll be able to use this functionality in the near future too!

2. Custom Reports

It would be great to have a custom report capability... For instance, we would like to do the Multi Year Revenue Report that has all of the accounts listed, such as prospects and old clients, listed under each AE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have the ability to build custom reports as a part of the Matrix Premium offerings. If you have Matrix Premium we’d love to hear about your specific needs.

Unfortunately I was unable to discern what was needed from this request and will be closing out this feedback, but please do not hesitate to reach out to your success manager in order to explain to them some of your custom reporting needs. They’ll work with our development team in order to find a solution that can be built for you.

Thanks for the feedback!

3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Matrix Monarch now has a new Data Card, “Recently Imported Accounts” that will take the place of the old pod from Matrix Web.

We appreciate your feedback around this need and look forward to you using it once upgraded to Monarch!

Thanks

4. AE Name Recorded Next to Activities, Notes, Deals, Etc.

As accounts sometimes have multiple owners (i.e. switched sales people, someone left, etc.), it would be good for any changes to each note, activity or deal to have the name of the salesperson who entered it next to the item - no matter who owns the account. This will help the salesperson know who the business talked to previously when taking over an account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have updated notes for the next installment of Matrix. You will be able to see who created notes, when they were created (or edited), edit notes, and even delete them.

Thanks for the feedback and we can’t wait to roll this out to our customers in 2017 as we continue working on a new user interface for our customers.

5. get to account from an activity

going into the activity box... seeing what's planned for the day.... clicking onto an account and it opens the activity. most of the activities are calls (follow ups and such). cant access their phone number from that screen. I'll need to exit from the activity, search for the account, then.... THEN call/email, whatever, THEN go into activities, mark as complete... and schedule another. Rather it would be good to have a micro-link to the account to get the info needed, then quickly go back to the activites palnned

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Wow I think we resolved this one for you multiple times over! Our new Activity flow in Monarch will allow you easier access back to the Account or Agency as long as you add in the contacts that your’e working with (which you should be doing anyways!)

Also, we’ll provide the phone and email information right on the Activity without the need to navigate away. All of this made possible by stepping up the Activities from a dialog to an actual profile page.

It’s really quite cool and we’re excited to get more people into Monarch to start making use of these new efficiencies :)

Thanks for the feedback!

6. expresso shot

it would be good to have an "espresso shot" available in my accounts. that way I dont have to look at email to find out the activites that are pressing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have created a new data card within Matrix Monarch (currently in beta). This card allows you to see the activities planned for today as a way to focus on the tasks at hand.

Thanks for the feedback!

7. Inactive Report Bug needs Correction

I was informed today that there is a known bug in the Inactive Report. The excel export of the report does not maintain the hierarchy that is initially set up in the report. The work around, filtering by AE and re-running the report for each, creates a great deal of extra work over a lot of wasted time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hiding leads from other AEs

Right now, leads are not hidden from other AEs. Just wonder if this could please be an option in the future..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed development of this functionality. It’s a setting that Matrix will need to help you implement if the functionality is desired.

Your Matrix Success Manager will be reaching out to markets requesting this type of functionality, explaining what should be expected when it is turned on, and then enabling this for everyone that agrees.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

9. Move the Matrix University tab

On my iPad, the Matrix U is directly over the scroll bar.

Could you move it to the left side?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Deleting Agency Contacts from the Account, Deletes them from the Agency as well

When you link and agency to a new client it brings over contacts from other accounts tied to the agency. This is fine, but when you delete the contact from that accout, it deletes it at the agency level on all acounts.

You should be able to revise by account without deleting from other account as each account may have a different AE at the agency and a different buyer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed the development of this feature. You’ll now be able to add/remove contacts from agencies without the fear of them actually being deleted! This is simply a show/hide type of interaction now.

We can’t wait for you to try it out within our Monarch product!

Keep the feedback flowing!

11. Add "check all" option

Instead of having to add each individual asset (outlet) to the agencies page there should be a button to "check all". This is cumbersome!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Office Toggle on AE Sales Outlook Pod

AE's need the ability to see a breakout by office. Some AEs sell multiple.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Full screen mode on deal management

It would be great if there was a Full Screen mode on the deal management page, as this would save us AE's time in entering our pending for more than 6 months. Not to mention how easy it would be to see everything.

Is there any reason why this is not an option? I cannot believe I am the only one that has suggested this!

Remember, every second counts, especially when you are a salesperson!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented what is called a responsive design in the next installment of Matrix and plan to roll this out in 2017 to our customers. This new version has a lot of new enhancements and user interface changes that we’re extremely excited to share with each of our users.

Our marketing team will be leaking out images soon so check your inbox or just ask us about it :)

Thanks!

14. include FC to budget on birds eye view

add a column on birds eye view that includes FC to budget/forecast so you don't have to run a report

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Maintenance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we don’t necessarily agree with this for AE’s due to the inherently lesser security view of data within the system, the functionality does exist for managers. In fact we JUST put it out this past weekend in our latest release!

Managers have the ability to rename (hey sometimes we spell prospects incorrectly ya know?), merge (sometimes we then get it right when the billing comes in), and group (and sometimes you just need to see all of those auto dealers together as one) their accounts.

I’m going to send this request over to the success management team and they’ll look into getting the right people hooked up with this ability right away.

Thanks for reaching out to us. We hope you find your turnaround for cleaner data to be much shorter in the near future.

16. segmentation by city/state/or ZIP code

if you cannot (which wasn't obvious to me) I would like the ability to pull up accounts and contacts by geographic locales

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality currently exists. I’ve attached some Quick Reference Guides and videos as a comment to this request for you to go through as well as reached out to our support team so that someone can give you a call and go through the functionality with you.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions and thanks for submitting your feedback!

17. Share specific contacts

We tag contacts as references but the rest of the sales team can't see them. i'd like a way to share contacts with my team and not have to update the sharing when there are new members to the team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have achieved this with a new role that allows you to share things like contacts!

Please let us know your specific scenarios and we’ll work with you in order to configure Matrix to better suit your needs.

18. report formating-

i would like to see the header on the left margin instead of wrap/merged over more cells than the report columns -- and at the lower right - the Run at xxx i would like to see centered at the bottom of the report. This would allow printing a pacing report from excel scaled to all columns on a page - being large enough to read.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reports have been given a CSV option for raw reporting which flattens all of the data into individual sells and removes the hierarchies that cause the poorer printing experience.

You’re free to do what you want with it now!

19. Allow us to enter the prefix of a customer manually

I have a need to add a contact with a prefix of "Brother" this is not an option in the dropdown and I can think of others that I may want to use so instead of bothering you guys about this each time it would just be easier if I could add my own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. contacts by company name

Under contacts, it would be great to search by company name instead of first name. Perfect for reps and manager's covering accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Matrix has a global search and this is being enhanced for our next installment to be even more prominent and useful.

We feel that if you are looking for contacts of a particular Account or Agency then you should use the global search and locate that Account or Agency. The contacts will be there waiting for you along with all forecast, revenue, activity and address information to help take the next step when covering accounts.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base