Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. Projects in Deals

When we say that the client is "Not interested" in the project, the deal should automatically be lost or closed

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this work with a new and improved Projects experience in Monarch. Specifically the Deals and Projects are now separate but more easily reportable and manageable by salespeople. We’re soft launching this right now and would love to get your organization on board with it!

Either way, we’ll be doing a full roll out in early 2020 so if you want to take an official dive after the holidays that’s fine too.

Thanks for your input!

2. Have option to include additional Years on the Budget Report

It would be very helpful if the Budget report had an option to view additional years. I'm looking for one report that shows current year budget, current year forecast (or TY) and then past 2 years (if possible) LY.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be achieved with our new custom reporting functionality. Your request actually sounds quite simple to put together, and we’ve designed the feature to be used by our customers so that you do not need to spend time asking us to build a report instead of getting answers from your reports.

However, the feature does need to be enabled by us so please contact your Success Manager in order to get started. He/She will guide you on your options in order to achieve this.

Thanks for the feedback!

3. Edit budget by accounts from Birdseye view

Enter budget by account from Birdseye view. As a manager, I want to see LY/TY/pending as I complete the budget. Currently you can not view the forecast while budgeting and if entering by account, you must click on every account to enter a budget number. Very time consuming. The old version allowed you to right click to see forecast and notes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have addressed much of this request with our new budgeting experience.

You can easily see LY/TY amounts in the budget without the need for extra clicks to get the information.

You can automatically increase your budget by the forecast amount (which should be your first step in order to save a ton of time!)

I can’t say we’re sold on the idea of notes from deals while entering budgets simply because using the automatic increase from forecast should already take that into consideration for you if you keep your forecast accurate and up to date.

We’re extremely excited to get feedback on the new budgeting experience so when you get your hands on it, don’t hesitate to give us a call when done to let us know how we did!

4. Deal page - set default to Team

As a manager, it would be nice if the deal page is set to "Team" instead of "Me" by default

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

this has been completed in a way that we will remember your last selection so the next time you use this page, set it to Team and we’ll display it each time until you change it.

We have done the same with the Duration portion of the Timeframe control.

Thanks for the feedback!

5. sort in budgets

Sort A to Z for Accounts in the New Budgets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Exporting the budget from the budget template page should be disabled

I exported the budget from from the budget template page. Then I modified the budget numbers and tried to import the template into Matrix. However, I was unable to do so. If the budget couldn't be imported back into Matrix, this feature should be disabled

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We provide a way to export and import the budget from the budget landing page and as a result have made sure that the option is clearer when you want to export for offline edit and importing again.

Thanks for the feedback!

7. How can we add a picture of each AE in their profile?

Including headshots for AEs in the 'Team' Profile. This gives the system a little more life, and makes it easier to reference the name with the pod without looking for the associated text name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented user pictures across our product in areas like the Teams page and the Contact Profile.

If a user or contact has their email address connected with Gravatar, then we will display their chosen picture.

It certainly adds a lot of life as you stated, and we hope you find it pleasing :)

Thanks for the feedback!

8. Report Forecast by Sales Stage

I want to see my pipeline on a report like the Forecast Report for instance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show the email body during Activity Report

I'd like a way to see the body of an email for an email activity on the Activity Report. The export might be too much since emails can chain on for days.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Activity Report now shows the email body for email activities. Click on the email icon at the Activity level of the report and you’ll be able to view the contents.

Thank you!

10. Account filter is unsearchable

Currently the Accounts filter on the report becomes unsearchable if the user selects Outlets, offices, Categories, Rev types and Salespeople in the filters that don’t have billing associated to the Account that the user tried to search for. To make the Account name show up in the search box in the Accounts filter, the Outlets, offices, Categories, Rev types and Salespeople filters need to be properly chosen.

Accounts/ Agencies filters on the report should be searchable all the time regardless the values are selected in other filters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All filters are independent of each other. This means I could set the category for something like “Legal Services” and then search for the Account “Burger King” and while the selections are valid, there will likely not be any results that return to screen.

This is expected.

11. Have the ability to go into the Deal setup from the Performance page

When on the performance page looking at a full month….if there is pending money, that account has a green dot before it which you can click and quickly be taken to the deals page and update all months
    For the accounts that don’t have any revenue pending, wouldn’t it be convenient to have a different colored button before the account name that you could also click and go right to deals?
    Changing deals appears to be simple….adding a deal takes too many steps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented the ability to update and create deals from the Sales Outlook (which was formerly part of the Performance page, now merged into Home as a data card).

You’ll now see Green dollar sign buttons to indicate when a deal exists that you can edit, or gray dollar sign buttons to indicate no deal exists with the ability to create one.

Thanks for the reminder that this was an incomplete workflow without it!

12. Activity Lists

the activities list view requires you to look at the view as either complete or incomplete.

We have to make weekly minimum data entries in matrix and keep track of client processes so we should have an activities list view that says “all” so we could see all activities for the week to ensure we didn’t miss logging something important for the client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We recommend using the calendar view for a task like this. Calendars are far easier to work with when filling in gaps since you have that visualization of the actual day that the activity should have occurred and time slots.

You’ll find a link to the calendar on the Activity List itself and you can freely swap between the List and Calendar views.

13. Pull a Tag Names List report. To keep track of ALL the many forgotten names of your Tags!

We need to be able to pull a Tag list..A list of all tag names we have used & eventually have forgotten the exact way we named the tags. There are multiple ways we could name tags,when ultimately they are the same thing, but yet we can't remember what we named the tag.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like the root of your problem is that you have way too many similarly named tags! You’re not alone, trust me…

So we built Tag Maintenance.

It’s a way for Admins to merge, rename, or delete tags. It works much the same way Account maintenance might in that you can merge items that are spelled differently but are really the same, rename misspellings, or delete old tags that are no longer needed.

Specifically around merged tags, if you search for one of the spellings that has been merged into another Tag then it will locate the proper spelling and allow you to select that.

Say goodbye to multiple spellings today!

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notification when a Deal is Closed

Contacted the help desk about this, and currently there isn't a way to get notified when a Deal is closed, only setup an Alert to celebrate Deals that were closed before the est. close date.

This would be a great feature, so I can keep track of my AE's activity on this front.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just wrapped this up and pushed it out as a part of a new feature that we call “The Feed”.

The Feed is a notification area at the top of your screen that lets you see things like the Deals that were won this week as well as other useful information like Advertisers that are being requested to be reassigned or deals that have not been updated in some time.

At the moment The Feed is currently experiencing some technical difficulties and we had to disable it, but we expect that this will be turned back on within a week and providing you this type of information.

Thanks SO much for letting us know that you care about these kind of problems!

16. Keyword search (update list searches to contains instead of starts with)

When searching through Personal and Master Account Lists - It would be nice if Matrix allowed keyword searching. If I have the account : Riki Tiki Escalator Shack. I would like to be able to just type Tiki or Escalator and immediately be shown a list of accounts with either and/or. Instead of having to type out - Riki Tiki Escalator Shack in full.

In another example: The Law Offices of Virginia, The Law Offices of Barry, The Law Offices of Gerard, The Law Offices of Peter, The Law Offices of Pikachu. I would like to keyword search just, Virginia…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this feature. It’s just as fast as ever with the added searching capabilities!

We are still on track for getting this out as part of our winter release so keep your eyes peeled for information from us about the future!

Thanks so much for your patience, I know this one has been a long time coming :)

17. Monthly and Quarterly totals should display on the budget template via "fill out budget" function

I am a manager who handle multiple AEs and stations. I would like to be able to see Monthly and Quarterly totals on the budget template while I am adjusting the budget numbers for all of my AEs. it is very cumbersome if I have to enter the budget numbers for all of my AEs and then I have to pull out the report to check on the Monthly and Quarterly totals for all of my AEs by stations.
    The function of "Budget by Salesperson and Outlet" doesn't work for me since I can only see one AE at a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Monthly and Quarterly totals have been added to the budget entry screen as well as floating the header while you scroll so that the totals are always in view.

Thanks for the feedback!

18. Add show all activities button

right now the list is either complete or incomplete, why not add a show all button so you are checking you haven't entered something twice or missed something. Also why not add a filter like date?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The functionality that you’re asking for can be found on the Calendar view of the Activity list. There we show all activities whether completed or not. It also makes for an excellent way to view by points in time like a month or week.

Give it a try, and if you feel this does not scratch your itch let us know how we can make the calendar a better experience for you! We really feel it’s the future of the Activity List.

19. It would be helpful to be able to enter meetings and appointments in Outlook and then invite Matrix so it will transfer over as an activity.

It would be helpful to be able to enter appointments and meetings into Outlook and then invite Matrix so it would show up as an activity. This way you can invite people to the meeting and not have to enter it into Matrix as well. If you do it the other way around, you cannot see if attendees are available or have them respond to your request. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this and have deployed the feature to production.

You will need to have Office 365 in order to make use of this type of request due to the way that Microsoft is pushing their products and making general APIs available to 3rd party tools like Matrix.

If you have Office 365 and wish to give this a try, then please reach out to your Matrix Success Manager and let us know about it! We’ll work with you in order to see if this integration might be a good fit.

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base