Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

188 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have simplified the budgeting process by allowing corporate to push how budgets are to be entered down to all markets and as a result, Budget Templates no longer exist.

We look forward to seeing all customers joining the rest on the New Budgeting Experience for the 2019 season!

2. Add existing contacts to an account

If you have a contact that now handles a different account, in addition to one they already have, you can not add it to the account without entering a new contact. It would be nice to be able to attach multiple accounts to a contact and also be able to just add them to the most contacted list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

John Smith might be John Smith no matter where he works, but the information for John Smith at Business1 are different from John Smith at Business2 often including the email address used.

One caveat to this is that we have instances where someone might work at a corporate headquarters and oversee multiple individual accounts (ex: Auto Dealers…City Audi, City Toyota, etc).

We’re actually looking to move contacts to be owned by the business and not by salespeople in the future and this wouldn’t work together with that plan. This includes the idea of having an HQ type of reference as well.

3. include a cc option on the support ticket

Please include a "copy" option on the support and feedback tabs. This way a manager can be aware of what is being requested and can follow up when necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something that we have any control over. Both the Support ticket and Feedback tools are 3rd party integrations that we have where those 3rd parties control the experience and we’re simply able to “skin” them in a way that looks pleasing to use.

We integrate with folks like this because they know how to handle Feedback and Support while we focus on providing better solutions for salespeople and their managers.

Hopefully that makes sense, but if either ever provides this option rest assured we will want to turn these features on and make use of them! :)

Thanks for the feedback!

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have simplified the budgeting process by allowing corporate to push how budgets are to be entered down to all markets and as a result, Budget Templates no longer exist.

We look forward to seeing all customers joining the rest on the New Budgeting Experience for the 2019 season!

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. change first day of week for the activity calendar

Would like to have the option to start our weekly calendars on Monday, rather than Sunday to coincide with the Broadcast calendar.

The broadcast calendar is a standardized calendar used primarily for the planning and purchase of radio and television programs and advertising.[1] Every week in the broadcast calendar starts on a Monday and ends on a Sunday, and every month has either four or five such weeks. Broadcast calendar months thus have either 28 or 35 days.
    The key link between the broadcast and Gregorian calendars is that the first week of every broadcast month always contains the Gregorian…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove static account field in Activities

When you create an activity and put in an account, then click "save and add another" it saves the account in that field, so that it's in every following activity unless you catch it to change it. That needs to be corrected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That is actually the desired outcome by the majority of our users when we investigated adding this feature.

It’s meant to be saying “Save this activity and create a follow-up activity just like it” and typically used when completing an activity. I believe we’re actually going to be changing the name in the future to “Complete and Add Another” to make it more clear.

9. Weighting on Projects Report

On the projects report apply the weighting from the deal details. I would like to see a 'forecasted' finish on pitched dollars for the project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something that we will be taking on as we are completely reworking the way Projects work for the Monarch system. The changes will make it easier for salespeople to enter and manage project pitches without duplicating efforts with Deals. Managers will find reporting and understanding the individual contributions toward a project more easily with new profiles and detailed views as well.

We’re extremely excited to get this delivered before the end of 2019 and we hope that this excites you as well!

10. Add Activity Calculator

Add Activity Calculator

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to determine what this means. Declining for now, but if we can get a more concrete example on what problem this would solve then we will definitely open it back up!

Thank you!

11. Pronunciation field

More important than a "spouse" or "child" field, I'd like to see a pronunciation field around or under the persons name. Obviously, its not necessary for all contacts... but when it IS necessary, it's REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately this is most likely not realistically going to be added to Monarch. It doesn’t seem to be a widespread issue, and we are going to focus on providing additional value around saving time, closing more deals, and increasing revenue potential.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

12. Generate a list of Lead Accounts that have not yet been submitted for approval

We recently discovered that there were over 200 Lead accounts that were not yet submitted for approval, and this was provided by Support.

This was an "eye opening" experience for us Managers, and this feature needs to be available in Matrix, either as a List Builder and/or Alert.

Having this information will greatly enhance account strategy and help us be more proactive vs. reactive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I think we are targeting the wrong side of the coin with this request. We should assume that managers are taking the time to approve leads because then we can assume that anything that is a Lead has not been submitted for approval.

It is unlikely that we will provide this type of analysis to users outside of what we have today by filtering the Account List.

13. Entering Deals for Pending/Forecasting in a grid style

right now we have to go to deals / then each account from the list on the left individually. If all your accounts came up at the same time with the months you selected in a grid style showing this year against last year it would help out so much. You could see the 'holes' in your pending for the month/quarter/year. and there would be no back and forth in the system to enter a deal/pending. It's just really hard when you cant see the whole snapshot on one screen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like you’re actually asking for a way to find accounts without pending in future months so that you can fill those gaps. This is a great idea for a future alert that we should be building for our users! I am going to add that to our backlog of needs internally and see if we can get moving on it.

At Matrix we don’t feel this grid style approach is the future. Multiple orders can be placed, multiple campaigns can be running, and all of this can be happening at the same time. Without splitting up by Deal and Campaign you’re not able to meet these needs.

Also we’re strengthening our integrations with Ad Servers and Billing Systems so that you can enter data into Matrix and it will automatically flow into those systems eliminating double entry concerns.

14. trash folder for contacts

I accidentally deleted a contact ... there should be a way to bring it back ... please & thank you ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably not something that we will take the time to build. So few incidents like this have occurred so we’re choosing to focus our efforts on game changing innovations and maintaining the product in areas that generate a lot of touch points.

Thank you for the feedback, and we hope to hear more of your ideas in the future!

15. When will it be possible to move Mass Activities to a different Contact?

It would be awesome if while on the Activity list, have the ability to check/select different activities, and then move them to a different contact. This would be especially effective if the original contact is no longer with the organization, and it would be beneficial to view this information under the new contact. Much like what happens when an account is reassigned - Activities, billing, Deals, contacts are moved.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not likely to be something that we will undertake.

We must, unfortunately, decline it and focus our development efforts on requests that offer higher value to the most amount of sales teams.

Thanks for the idea!

16. Build List using ALL Accounts within my Market

It is frustrating that I need to go though my Mgr to get a list of accounts within my Market that are taken vs. being able to do this on my own.

My Manager can easily do this via List Builder, I can only search name by name via the Master List.

Being able to do this on my own, affords me the ability to plan my day when visiting a particular city and/or town. I will already know what accounts are NOT taken, and would be able to quickly target them, and be much more productive.

Please let me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You have Filters on the Master Account List. We’ve successfully worked with users to set Outlet filters for those in their market (which for most users is all Outlets that they have access to). Additionally you might want to remove yourself from the Salesperson filter so that you then only see accounts owned by people that aren’t you.

17. DELETING ACCOUNTS

I would be great for managers to be able to manually delete any account needed... even if they have been billed in the past. It is very frustrating not to be able to delete accounts that need to be deleted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get a response on this request for more information. Due to the way Matrix relies on accounts for pacing purposes we cannot do something like this. It’s also not a good CRM practice to remove data that may be useful in the future (I know that I cannot counter going out of business though).

If we can connect in the future I’d love to try and get to the root of this and understand it better.

18. Entering deals in leads

Right now, AEs don't have the ability to enter deals in leads. However, our managers would like us to do so. We are only allowed a certain number of prospects, so this is a problem because they want this done for all leads as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I don’t think that this is something Matrix will be getting involved in. For Matrix, a lead is not a qualified account and if it is not qualified then you cannot begin to know their spending budget.

This sounds like a policy that your team may want to discuss as a group at your next sale steam meeting. Perhaps it’s totally valid and they have the numbers showing sales go down when too many accounts are in place and perhaps you have the proof that you can manage a larger set of accounts.

Either way it sounds like a bit of a hack to allow this kind of functionality to artificially grow your account list and I’m afraid that we must decline this feedback for the time being.

Thank you!

19. Changing Prospects back to Leads

We are only allowed to have a certain amount of prospects, so when we still want to hold onto the account as a lead but don't necessarily want it as one of our protected accounts...right now, we can't change it from a prospect to a lead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like a bit of a hack in the sales process and I’m not sure that we want to do that. For Matrix, the difference between a Lead and a Prospect is that a prospect is qualified. It does not consider the amount of accounts a single salesperson is allowed to manage.

You might want to discuss a different policy in your weekly sales team meetings to try to be more accommodating as It’s probably hurting overall sales! Then again, perhaps its a great policy and forces each salesperson to focus on moving clients that are more inclined to buy. Not sure, but I don’t think Matrix will get involved in this one.

Sorry, but thanks for the feedback!

20. phone number on website

I am having issues getting into Matrix. It would be nice to have a phone number on the main page to contact you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will not be taking on this request as our records do not show this to be a common issue. Alternatively, our number is accessible by clicking into the Terms and then viewing the footer of the main Matrix page. 

Thanks for reaching out!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base