Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. Change the defalt "Outlet" to be WFAA

Have the "Outlet" choices be listed as the following:

WFAA (default)
    wfaa.com
    HFAA
    TXCN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow an option to filter the account list by category

One of my favorite features of the old Matrix allowed us to look for a complete list that would include all accounts in the category, regardless of whether they are active, billing, pending, or just a prospect. Thanks for your help with this.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing a new feature that will allow you to create custom Account, Contact (and in the future Agency) lists.

One of the filterable items is Category among many other fields including City, State, and Zip!

This will be part of our Fall release this year within Matrix Premium so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, contact our sales team 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.

Thanks for the great suggestion!

3. fix the automatic populate of the Account.

I have been entering some activities and for some reason, it won't save without an error saying the account is not entered. I enter the contact, then it automatically populates the account/Client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m not sure when this was fixed, but I just verified that I could create/save an activity by adding a contact that autofills the account for me.

If you are still finding an error with this, please call (877)687-9066 and let us know.

thanks!

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. when adding an account, switch the locattion of the stations from selected to available. In other words, it is backwards.

The list of available stations should appear on the left. Whe you select the stations you want, they should then show up on the right.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Expanded All on Reports

When you run reports you should have the option to expand all when there is more than one level of heirarchy

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At the moment, the performance for a request like this would be unbearable.

However, this feature does exist on the exported reports when you open them in Excel.

When opened in Excel, you will see numbers above the expand/collapse buttons. These represent your hierarchies. Clicking the largest number will expand all.

Thanks!

8. Search for AE

Under the search tab can we search as managers for AE's. Often I find myself on an individual AE's page and then I need to look at the same information for a different AE. I have not found an easy way to toggle between different AE's without going back to the beginning.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add the times of all activies in the activity pod, not just "today"

If we use the activity pod as our calendar, shouldn't we be able to view the times of all dates opposed to just seeing "today's" at first glance? Currently we have to go into a specific activity to view the time. I want to see all of it on one screen when setting appointments.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this enhancement.

You can expect to see the time of an activity anytime you find a listing of activities such as on the What’s Next Pod no your Street Level or the Activity List.

We are still on track for this being available before the end of the year as part of a 100% Customer Feedback release.

Thanks for your patience!

10. New AE's need budgets ... no entry allowed if no $ on books yet?

New AE's need to be set up immediately with budgets for the rest of the year. Cannot wait for them to sell something first. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our new budgeting implementation this fall, if the AE does not exist on the default template created, you can easily add them to the list. If you need assistance with this, please contact support and we’ll help you out!

Thank you for your patience!

11. Report that shows pending and proposed by month

The deal status report doesn't allow me to see where the reps have their pending and proposed by month and the forecast report doesn't include proposed.

Ideally, if I could see the proposed and pending by month for the year I could then see everything the rep is working on each month.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This report now exists as part of our Sales Intelligence reports. It will even show you the particular Sales Stage that the proposed/pending amount is in! You can find it as the Budget Pipeline Report on your Forecasting & Deals tab within Sales Intelligence.

If you do not have Sales Intelligence please contact your Matrix Success Manager to see if an upgrade is right for you!

12. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the next release, managers will be able to edit accounts just like an AE. You will still be able to view a summary of the account for all AEs (intended for higher level corporate users) but you can also drill down to an individual AE where the editing takes place (intended for a person closer to the LSM role)

If you’d like to see a preview on how this will look, please don’t hesitate to ask!

13. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished development and testing for this feature and are excited to say it will be available in our next mini release due out by the end of the month.

Thanks so much for your request!

14. When entering budgets would like to see additional columns

TY Actual, LY Actual are good for reference

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just finished testing this feature as part of our budget overhaul. You can expect to see this in our September 15th release!

Thanks for hanging in there! We wanted to make sure our new budgeting process would meet or exceed the vast majority of our users needs and this required a lot of additional planning!

Can’t wait to show this off soon!

15. Add the ability to add items so that I can budget for them

I need the ability to add dollars and items each month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released our updated budgets over the weekend.

You’ll want to reach out to our service and support team when you are ready to enter budgets and they will go over some great time saving techniques in getting the most out of your budgeting experience. Adding new items for this year’s budget turned out to be a huge hit and we can’t wait for you to get in there and try it out when ready!

If you have any questions, please give us a call at (877)687-9066 in order to get in touch with our support team .

Thanks for the great idea!!

16. Prospect Approvals

After the upgrade AE's now have the right to enter their own prospects. As a manager we were told there would be an approval process. I don't see an approval process. One of my AE's added a prospect this morning as a test and it was automatically added to the master list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A member of our support or sales team should be in contact with your organization as they are planning to turn on the Leads feature. We didn’t want to turn this on for everyone since it’s not a practice in place at every organization, so we are strategically migrating users into Leads.

We hope you enjoy your experience one you get a chance to check them out. Until then, do not hesitate to get in touch with us to check out the feature and what you’ll be getting if you’re curious.

Sorry for the confusion around this!

17. FILTER ACTIVITY REPORT - BY REP, STATUS, AND ACTIVITY TYPE

Can we get a filter for REPS, statuses, and activity types on the Activity Report so I can see the types of activities for my team's activity only please?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished development and testing for this feature and are excited to say it will be available in our next mini release due out by the end of the month.

Thanks so much for your request!

18. REVENUE BY ACCOUNT WITH AE LISTED

Trying to pull multi-year by Account showing who the AE is. Even if we could get the AE with their Accounts listed under them with the billing by month. Cannot retrieve report either way. Ended up pulling Multi-Year with Account in the heirarchy and selecting each AE for individual reports then exporting to excel and tabbing the AE in excel.....WAY to much work involved. Only need an option to display the AE next the the Account and there's nowhere to do that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After a recent release, the Multi-Year Sales History report can now export multiple hierarchy levels.

In your example, you can now pull the report with the following hierarchy: AE → Acct
    Then export it to Excel.
    This will show the accounts by salesperson, and revenue broken out by month for each year selected.

Thanks!

19. have an faq section

very tedious to have to call or e-mail in the middle of doing something and then wait for a reply on a question or concern

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Matrix comes with a complete library of Quick Reference Guides and Training Videos and has been custom designed for the Sales Manager and the Account Executive views.

In order to access these these areas, click Help from the green menu up top. You will be presented with a page with two pictures, each representing the individual role you have in your organization. Choose the role that best suits you and you will have a wealth of videos and guides at your fingertips.

If you do not find these materials to suit your needs, please do not hesitate to let us know your specific concerns and we’ll do our best to prioritize a solution.

Thanks!

20. Additional Account Types

It would be a big help if we could add the acount types "Political" and "Trade" where we select the priority.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You will be able to mark accounts as “political” and “trade” within Matrix in our next release through the use of Tags.

Tags let you add information to accounts and contacts that you do not get in traffic, or just want to create special groups of accounts and contacts. Another use might be to display the special programs a client likes to advertise in..perhaps it’s Sports or it might be Steelers or Panthers. The choice is yours on how to use tags.

Feel free to give us additional feedback on this feature once you get in and start using it in the next release. Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base