Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

83 results found

1. On forecast reports, it would be nice to be able to see an entire year, month-by-month. Right now, the most you can do is one quarter.

To be able to see a yearly forecast, by month, would be very helpful in keeping me on track for the year. Most Account Executives will understand the value of this and being able to view new business pending, and account activity on transactional business against the year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! We have built this functionality into our new reporting framework and are very excited to get people in to start using it!

You can expect to see this over the summer as we move out of the beta period and into the general release of the new reporting.

Thanks for the feedback!

2. Salespeople column on Deal Status report should display deal owner rather than deal closer for closed deals.

We use the Deal Status report to track how are AEs are entering and closing deals. If a deal is auto-reconciled, the Salesperson on the Deal Status Report gets set as "Martix Admin", not the actual owner of the deal. Wouldn't it make more sense for the Salesperson column to be always based on deal owner, so the salesperson gets the proper credit for closing the deal?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our new reporting format allows for Deal to be added as a hierarchy which works out great for this type of a request when used in conjunction with the Salespeople field.

Thanks for the feedback, and we can’t wait to fully deliver the new reports this summer to everyone!

3. Please add the pending column to the pacing report

Currently I am making manual calculations

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More customizing options for reports

On the forecast report settings, I would like to be able to set the months I am looking at going accross the top of the page with the AE and accounts going down the page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

5. On the Multi Year Sales History, give us the ability to group items by year.

For example, over a five year period, I'd like to be able to see all accounts that billed in 2008, then 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012, all in one report. This way I would not have to pull a separate Multi Year Sales History for each year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

6. On the forecast reports, be able to show only the accounts that having pending on them

Would like to be able to show only the accounts that still have pending on them.

I just need a short report to let me know exactly what is expected to come in and on what accounts.

On the Churn Account Report, there is a check box "Only show accounts that do not have existing pending dollars". It would be nice to have the opposite of this...a check box to "Only show accounts that have existing pending dollars".

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just wrapped up this request for the Forecast Report and will be bringing it to production on 7/29/20.

Thanks for the feedback, and we hope that it makes your workload just a little bit easier!

7. Have the option to view deals by account rather than AE on the Deal Status Report

I would like to be able to see all the deals for a particular time frame by account, not by salesperson. Also, it would be more helpful if the deal status report displayed deals based on "run date" rather than "close date." We want to be able to easily track all the deal we have open for a given month, regardless of salesperson.

Another alternative would be to include "Deal" as a hierarchy option in the Forecasting Report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added the ability for Deals to display within the normal Forecast Report within our new Reporting framework.

This will allow you to view a hierarchy like Account → Deal and naturally switches the context to Run Date over Close Date.

Thank you for the feedback! We can’t wait for everyone to begin using the enhanced reporting this summer!

8. Merged cells on Excel downlods - LOSE THEM!

Hey guys - merged cells are a pain in the butt when manipulating excel files - when you download a report the more basic it is the better - lose the merged cells ( due to the titles on top, ect )

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is completed, however I need to explain a bit…

Under the current reporting in Matrix Standard, the reporting engine used is unable to perform this request. However, we changed our engine with Matrix Premium and exports from there now function the way requested here.

We are examining our current priorities and are are considering changing the existing reports to use this new engine as well in the future, but I do not have enough concrete information to share with you at this time.

Thank you for this request and we hope to see you in Matrix Premium in the near future to take advantage of this and other exciting new features like Account Retention and Sales Coverage dashboards! If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, please email sales@matrixformedia.com

9. Create a report to find accounts that are billing for one outlet or group of outlets but not for the other outlets

It would be very helpful to find accounts that are billing only on one outlet or group of outlets, that could easily be billing on other outlets as well. For example, I'd like to find all the accounts that are only billing on the broadcast outlets. Then we could pursue revenue from those accounts for the digital outlets as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed this request. It is part of Matrix Premium and allows you to select one or more outlets in order to easily see who is not purchasing them. You can also see who’s selling them elsewhere and where they are buying.

If you are interested in learning more about Matrix Premium, please email sales@matrixformedia.com and they will be more than happy to give you a call and/or send out more information about this awesome new functionality along with our New Business and Account Retention dashboards (and much more!) found within Matrix Premium.

Thanks so much for your input on this great idea! Hope to see you in Matrix Premium soon!

10. weighted forecast report

on the graph chart instead of showing 2 columns for booked it would be nice to have one column for booked and one column for budget so managers can see how the sellers are doing against budgets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have made this change in the new reporting framework. You can expect to see the changes this summer!

We can’t wait for you all to give the new reports a try as we come out of beta and into the general release :)

11. File Folders in Saved Reports

Just an organization suggestion to have the ability to create folders in Saved reports. EX: Weekly Reports , Monthly reports, Qtrly, AE reports etc.

just more of an ease of use than urgently needed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. BRAND New Business Report

Im not sure how it works in other Traffic Systems but in Wide Orbit there is a New Business icon that is applied when the order is put in called "New Business" it stays on for the duration of the station limitations ( usually 12 months from the start date)

What i am looking for is a 'New Business" report that will tell me ACCOUNTS that are new not dollars that are new ( like the rev summary report does). I have no way to track honest to god New Business dollars that come into the station through matrix.

if…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have updated the Revenue Summary Report to include Brand New which will look at Accounts that have never billed in your database before.

We have also added in New to Period calculations which customers of our previous products may be excited about and familiar with.

These changes are available to you right now!

We are constantly prioritizing and reviewing feedback to pick the next great feature so stay tuned for updates on other requested items in the future :)

13. Add a TY vs. LY column in the Forecast & Weighted Forecast Reports

Add a TY vs. LY column in the Forecast & Weighted Forecast Reports

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

14. Show accounts by priority like Key Accounts, Target Accounts, etc.

We can assign accounts to be Key Accounts... Is there a way to see all of the accounts that are listed under my Key Accounts and Target Accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Maintaining Title Headers

When I am reviewing multi-year revenue history by account with my Account Executives, I have column headers on page 1 but lose them when going to Page 2 on. Could you maintain column headers throughout the multi-page report?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed testing of this feature and are happy to say it will be available in the next minor release within a few weeks.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you very much for letting us know about this!

16. Matrix version of the Morning Edge Report from Wide Orbit

I love the Morning Edge report from Wide Orbit. I wish Matrix had a similar daily report that showed up in my inbox. It shows upcoming activities scheduled, deals that are due, and where I might want to spend my time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing of a new daily email that will provide Salespeople and Managers with information to help jump start their day. We are calling it the Matrix Espresso Shot!

Each role has different needs and our solution will reflect that as well as offer easy ways to quickly access more details within Matrix.

Managers will be able to quickly and easily tell where there times needs spent by listing the lowest performing Outlets/Offices/Salespeople to their given budgets, find your top/bottom salesperson in terms of activities, andrecent changes in revenue. Each is a snippet of information to help you focus your time, but if you need the full story, a convenient link is available for you to run the full report any way that you please.

Salespeople will be able to quickly and easily identify deals that are closing soon, target big dollar potential churn accounts, see what…

17. Show Groups should extend to ALL Hierarchies on a report

I wanted to pull a Ranking report by Outlet then by Category so when I drill down ONLY the Category groups show, not the individual categories.
    At a Corporate level, we normally do not look at past the groups.

I hope this is something that can be planned in the near future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is completed, however I need to explain a bit…

Under the current reporting in Matrix Standard, the reporting engine used will not be updated for this request…we looked into it and found that it’s possible but the trade offs were too great and we’d be no better off.

However, we changed our engine with Matrix Premium and reporting there allows you to add grouping from any hierarchy level that you choose.

We are examining our current priorities and are are considering changing the existing reports to use this new engine as well in the future, but I do not have enough concrete information to share with you at this time.

Thank you for this request and we hope to see you in Matrix Premium in the near future to take advantage of this and other exciting new features like Account Retention and Sales Coverage dashboards! If you’d like more…

18. activity Report Historical

Need to be able to pull an activity report for historical.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed development and testing of this feature. While you won’t see the changes immediately, you can expect to see it in our next release.

Thank you so much for letting us know you wanted this!

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. allow the possiblity to PLUS UP sections in the BUDGET report when you EXPORT it.

In any report (except the Budget report) I am allowed to plus up sections/categories when I export it to Excel. I cannot, however, in the Budget report. I need this to be an option like it is in all other reports.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Budget Report has been completely rewritten, including the export, which allows you to expand and collapse the hierarchies that you’ve set in place.

The new reports are rolling out right now, and we hope that this makes your life a bit easier down the road!

Thanks for letting us know about this pain point.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base