Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. Accounts and Account Management

After making changes to accounts, the system automatically brings you back to page 1 regardless of what page the change was made. Can it be fixed so that when you go back after the change, you are brought back to where you were??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

By Changes we assume you mean you are on the Account List and you edit an account. Perhaps you update the address. Then you go back to the Account List. 

You are better served opening the Accounts in a new tab as the fastest route. Any other way causes you to incur extra loading that you don't need to sit through. 

2. Outlet drop down when Adding an Account

I've had trouble several time enabling the Outlet dropdown when setting up a new account. The button isn't responsive and sometimes works when you click around the area, but is very frustrating. Just thought you should know and hopefully can fix. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I cannot seem to recreate this. I tried when the feedback originally came in. I tried again just now and no luck. I’ve tested on Edge (chromium), Firefox, and Chrome.

If you are still having this issue and are using one of those supported browsers at 100% screen size, can you please contact our support team? They should be able to walk you through any troubleshooting techniques that they may have encountered.

From my side, it seems fine :(

3. Add the Zip Code to the address line in the Account Profile

It would be helpful to have the Zip Code included in the address line that is displayed on the Account Profile. Currently the zip code is not included with the address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Everything has its own line from Address, to City, to Zip. It’s not displayed like you might see on a mailing label, mostly because of international generality of addresses. We are keeping it neutral by having 1 line per field.

We hope this helps you to understand the reasoning a bit better.

Thank you for the feedback!

4. Export a list or report of all Shared Accounts

Currently the only place this is found is on the AE Profile Page. How soon will this be available to filter the Account list or a toggle in reports?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to obtain what problem is being solved for this so it’s not easy to consider a solution.

Declining for now, but if you can let us know what you’re trying to do or why it is important then we’d be happy to open it back up or create a new request for it.

Thanks!

5. more phone number fields in account profile

Looking for quick reference for account information, main phone, mobile phone on the account profile, so then I would not have to add a contact.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will not be taking on this request.

There needs to be a difference between a person (contact) and a business (Account or Agency). There is definitely a relationship between them, and we should make sure that we take every step possible to simplify the experience, but simply not wanting to add a contact is not going to match up with our product vision let alone any CRM today.

6. View Owner of Account

Both Account Sharers (in Account Profile) should be able to choose between who added Activities, etc. (filter)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not likely to be something that we implement in the future. We do, however, want to make things clearer as to who the owner is for an item like an activity and who created it…but the idea of filtering this information on an Account Profile is not likely.

7. Generate a list of Lead Accounts that have not yet been submitted for approval

We recently discovered that there were over 200 Lead accounts that were not yet submitted for approval, and this was provided by Support.

This was an "eye opening" experience for us Managers, and this feature needs to be available in Matrix, either as a List Builder and/or Alert.

Having this information will greatly enhance account strategy and help us be more proactive vs. reactive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I think we are targeting the wrong side of the coin with this request. We should assume that managers are taking the time to approve leads because then we can assume that anything that is a Lead has not been submitted for approval.

It is unlikely that we will provide this type of analysis to users outside of what we have today by filtering the Account List.

8. Build List using ALL Accounts within my Market

It is frustrating that I need to go though my Mgr to get a list of accounts within my Market that are taken vs. being able to do this on my own.

My Manager can easily do this via List Builder, I can only search name by name via the Master List.

Being able to do this on my own, affords me the ability to plan my day when visiting a particular city and/or town. I will already know what accounts are NOT taken, and would be able to quickly target them, and be much more productive.

Please let me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You have Filters on the Master Account List. We’ve successfully worked with users to set Outlet filters for those in their market (which for most users is all Outlets that they have access to). Additionally you might want to remove yourself from the Salesperson filter so that you then only see accounts owned by people that aren’t you.

9. Entering deals in leads

Right now, AEs don't have the ability to enter deals in leads. However, our managers would like us to do so. We are only allowed a certain number of prospects, so this is a problem because they want this done for all leads as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I don’t think that this is something Matrix will be getting involved in. For Matrix, a lead is not a qualified account and if it is not qualified then you cannot begin to know their spending budget.

This sounds like a policy that your team may want to discuss as a group at your next sale steam meeting. Perhaps it’s totally valid and they have the numbers showing sales go down when too many accounts are in place and perhaps you have the proof that you can manage a larger set of accounts.

Either way it sounds like a bit of a hack to allow this kind of functionality to artificially grow your account list and I’m afraid that we must decline this feedback for the time being.

Thank you!

10. Changing Prospects back to Leads

We are only allowed to have a certain amount of prospects, so when we still want to hold onto the account as a lead but don't necessarily want it as one of our protected accounts...right now, we can't change it from a prospect to a lead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like a bit of a hack in the sales process and I’m not sure that we want to do that. For Matrix, the difference between a Lead and a Prospect is that a prospect is qualified. It does not consider the amount of accounts a single salesperson is allowed to manage.

You might want to discuss a different policy in your weekly sales team meetings to try to be more accommodating as It’s probably hurting overall sales! Then again, perhaps its a great policy and forces each salesperson to focus on moving clients that are more inclined to buy. Not sure, but I don’t think Matrix will get involved in this one.

Sorry, but thanks for the feedback!

11. Applying credits to month they were taken against, not month applied

Currently if a credit is done in the current month for a previous month, the adjustment goes against the current month billing. This does not give an accurate picture of billing. Also skews revenue and projections.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Matrix can only report billing on what is given to it. This sounds like it is more of a problem from your traffic/billing system in how it issues credits.

There would be no way for Matrix to know what month a credit would go into without human interaction or that a negative amount is even considered a credit vs some other type of adjustment that occurred.

Historically finance teams have frowned upon us giving salespeople the ability to make adjustments of any type, so given all of this I’m afraid we are unable to do anything about this feedback at this time.

12. Shocked that you cannot change Bird's Eye view from Net to Gross

I think it is imperative that the Birds Eye View--just like the reports--have the ability to toggle between Gross and Net billing. Currently we are being advised that the Bird's Eye View can only pull Net billing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is a Bird’s Eye View. It is meant to give you analysis opportunities on where you want to learn more and dig into by viewing the default calendar as chosen by decision makers that purchased Matrix.

Our reports are still the best place to go when you want to find an exact answer for other calendars, in depth filtering, and multiple hierarchies of information. think of the Bird’s Eye View as saying “Whoa, XYZ Furniture is only spending $10,000 this month but they spent $40,000 same time last year? I need to investigate this”

We’re sorry that you feel differently, but I hope that you now understand the intent of this Page/Pod and a little bit of the philosophy behind Matrix.

13. Add option in Bird's Eye View under Revenue to see dollars that are FORECASTED as well as what is already booked.

It would be very helpful to see dollars that are forecasted as well as dollars already booked with accessing an account using Bird's Eye View. While it is good to see revenue that is already placed, we often need to see what revenue is pending to see how the account will finish a period of time. The only way to see this currently is to pull a Forecast report and sift through all the accounts to find the one we are need to review. Bird's Eye View enables us to look at only the account we need to see. So…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11/6 – Unable to connect. Returned a VM left by requester but was unable to get back in touch.

I feel you can get this information already via the Pending column as that’s part of the Forecast formula.

Please don’t hesitate to give out support line a call if you have any additional questions at 877.687.9066

14. Matrix is not working with Android system for cellphones

Revise your website and trasform to Mobile Website or build mobile application for Iphone or android, I can build for you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our support team tried to reach out to you on 3 separate occasions but was never able to get in touch.

Our mobile site is compatible with iOS 6+ on Safari and Android 2.3+ while using the default Browser.

If this is still an issue for you, please give them a call 877.687.9066 and reference case #33477

15. Searching accounts

When searching for accounts, National accounts should indicate which office manages accounts or agencies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to obtain more information on this.

I’m going to continue to recommend using the Account List’s search if this is your particular need over the main search from the magnifying glass. That list already has the Office and Agency information on it.

If you have any additional information you’re welcome to respond or create another feedback where we can discuss further.

Hope this helps!

16. Delete a Lead

AE's should be able to submit for a Lead to be deleted. Right now only Manager's have the ability to Delete...so the AE's have to email/call the manager to delete it. AE's SHOULD have the ability to submit for a lead to be Deleted so everything is managed within Matrix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2/11 – If an AE can create a lead, the AE can also delete the lead. This is handled from the Account List via the gear icon on each Lead.

the only thing that would stop them is if the lead has an Activity or Contact associated with it. In that case, the lead cannot be deleted until the Activities/Contacts have also been deleted or unaffiliated. That being said we’re looking into overriding that rule in a future release.

Because this functionality exists, I am going to decline the request. I’ve been in touch via email so don’t hesitate to reply back.

Thanks!

17. unassigned accouts- view of inforation

there should be a better view or accouts information on accounts that are inactive or unter a name of an accout executive no longer here

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. prospect delete

we sould be able to delet a non billing prospect or a prospect that we know will no longer bill. This helps clean up our matrix and free up prospects for other AE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. create a page access toolbar for the top of the accounts page, as there is for the bottom.

Now there is a < << Page x of X > >> Xv page access box on the bottom of the accounts page. Could you add one to the top? (I have this set to 100 acounts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declining due to lack of clarification. If you still feel strongly about this request, we encourage you to enter it again with additional information so that we can better understand your needs and hopefully develop a solution!

Thanks!

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base