Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. I should be able to delete prospects that have deals

It doesn't matter what status the deal is, i should be able to just delete the prospect.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

3. Rember my page and location on lists when I use the browser back button

It would be nice if Matrix would remember the page and scroll location when going from an account list, to an account, and back to the account list. Currently it loads up the default view every time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This type of workflow exactly what our new Monarch product is having built out. Is it in every location yet? nope, but it’s now our standard design and will be implemented everywhere in time.

Thanks for the feedback!

4. AE budget changes that don't change station budgets in the financial side

We need the ability to update and change AE budgets with out it impacting our overall station budgets after they have been finalized. AE's come and go and budgets get added to accounts through out the year. The current system requires the analysts to go in after we make AE budget changes and balance it out to make sure it matches our station budgets.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is something that we like to call Top Down / Bottom Up Budgeting. I touched on it on another feedback request as well so I want to share our feature with you all here too.

This will allow corporate / management to push down a budget one way and then allow AEs and station managers to push up another way. As a manager, you can then choose how you want to view the budget..Top Down or Bottom Up…when running reports or viewing your Sales Outlook Pod. Salespeople will only ever see Bottom Up budgets.

We found that a lot of folks started using adjustments in complicated ways making it difficult to enter budgets and then complicated to support if problems came up…and others were worried about making modifications within Matrix and instead turned to spreadsheets outside of Matrix. Yuck!

With this it’s a simple black and white approach for…

5. Add Additional Outlets to a Billing Account

Would like to be able to add additional outlets to a billing account even if the outlet is not billing in order for everyone to easily see that the Rep is working that outlet for the account.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just wrapped up this feature and are in testing with some folks to see how the experience feels. From there we’ll tweak it and get it ready for general use.

Just so that we’re all clear, the main scenario that we are trying to solve is (just an example) when you are selling your broadcast stations and get the billing but you’re still working on closing the deal on your digital offerings. You definitely want to make people aware that you’re still working on the business so that they do not swoop in and try to take it over or hurt your progress/relationship.

Really appreciate the feedback on this and I hope to update the release notes soon with this functionality being ready for public use!

Thanks

6. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.

Thanks!

7. Sort the completed activities most recent to oldest

I like to see my most recent completed activity first but Matrix, by default, sorts oldest to newest which doesn't make any sense (to me). I understand that with one keystroke, I can resort it the way I want it, but that keystroke should not be necessary. I believe that if you put the question out to users, 99% of them would agree that the default sort is the opposite of what we all want.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed this as part of a great account profile redesign. Activities display in a chronological order as you described and now read like a feed.

You will be able to see this next week after our release.

Thanks!

8. Create a Calendar view for Activities

It would be nice if I could view my activities list as a calendar instead of always as a list. Doing this would allow me to easily see where I have time available and where I have time blocked off when I'm on the phone with a customer and looking for the next available time to meet with them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is now live in Matrix! To access it, navigate to the Activity List and click onto the Calendar tab if it isn’t already selected for you.

Matrix will display your Calls, Meetings, and Other Activity types as well as show you when deals are estimated to be closed or actually closed within Matrix.

We’re extremely excited to share this with you so I hope that you all find it valuable. Please refer to matrix University for a quick reference guide that can walk you through all of the functionality of the calendar. You may just find it replacing your list entirely!

Thanks for the feedback…onto the next awesome feature!

9. Display an Activity Entry Date

There is no where in Matrix, where you can view the date an activity was entered.

If this date could be added to the Activity report, that would great!

This is important to know, as it will determine if an AE is entering multiple activities on the same day or when they occur or are planned. The longer an AE waits to create an activity, the more the entry becomes more "garbage" vs. valid.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have recently released an Activity Analysis Dashboard within Matrix Premium that has the capability to report on Activity Creation Date for the first time within Matrix.

Many other new activity reporting options have been packaged into this so if you have Matrix Premium give it a look today!

If you do not have Matrix Premium, contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 and tell them that you want Matrix Premium today or let me know about your interest and I’ll put the right people in touch with each other.

Thanks for your feedback!

10. Edit the Quiet Accounts Pod

When doing 1-on-1's, it would be great if you could edit the "Quiet Accounts" pod, and control the timeframe e.g. 15, 20, 30, 45, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented the customized functionality within our Alert Center. There you can create alerts with Red, Yellow, and Green status that let you control how concerned you should be when an account was not contacted in 15 days vs 45 days or any number that you wish to use.

This is only part of Matrix Premium and is part of a huge Alert Center and Sales Intelligence offering that you can find that that will make you and your sales team faster, smarter, and more efficient with your sales. If you do not have Matrix Premium today, please reach out to us at 877.687.9066

11. allow the possiblity to PLUS UP sections in the BUDGET report when you EXPORT it.

In any report (except the Budget report) I am allowed to plus up sections/categories when I export it to Excel. I cannot, however, in the Budget report. I need this to be an option like it is in all other reports.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Budget Report has been completely rewritten, including the export, which allows you to expand and collapse the hierarchies that you’ve set in place.

The new reports are rolling out right now, and we hope that this makes your life a bit easier down the road!

Thanks for letting us know about this pain point.

12. Export the Activity List to be like a To Do list

We do wish we could print the ACTIVITY LIST so we could use it as a "to do" list per say. If we go to report it gives a lot of information in excel and is extra work to make it just a to do list. This would be a very helpful tool for the account executives

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve recently enhanced our mobile solution to include everything from your Activity List on the desktop and as such this is now a great interactive to do list!

Update and complete your activities as they happen in order to “cross them off” your list and move onto the next.

Hope this helps to improve your workflow!

13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed and is currently being rolled out to all customers!

The intent is to allow you to pull a report for a time period greater than one month (like a quarter) and determine if the quarter as a whole is non returning or returning instead of looking at each month individually.

Thanks for sticking it out while we worked out the pros and cons of this need!

14. I need to be able to add columns to the lists and reports or change their order

Would like to be able to add address, phone, email, tags to the lists in Matrix at my discretion.

For example I want only phone numbers when doing a call blitz
    Only address when I need to write Christmas cards
    Only deals associated with a specific tag or iniaitive

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just released List Builder, a feature that will allow you to make requests like changing column orders, Adding/removing columns and even brand new Account and Contact lists with information like Address, social media, and tags!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering. If you are unsure if you have access to this functionality please let me know or contact our sales team 877.687.9066 for more information!

Thanks!

15. Add Budget to Multi Yr Sales Report

In the Multi Year Sales report i would like to see a line for the Current Year Budget.

Ex:
    2012 - Actual business on the books by month
    2013 - Actual booked
    2013 - Budget

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export full hierarchy on 3 month reports

For reports that are drilled down and sorted (ie: By Station/Sales/Revenue Type), should be able to export the report the screen is on (2nd Tier- Sales, or 3rd chosen Tier). Currently when exporting, it will only show the Tier 1 data, no matter what screen you're on.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released an update that addresses the Pacing Report’s Month +2 export. This should be the last report in our trio that needed updating. Like others, it will also export all hierarchy levels.

Thanks for hanging in there while we upgraded our reporting capabilities in order to bring you all this great update!

17. Printing reports

I need to be able to print the forecast report by account by month. I cant' do that even if I try to download it to excel. It collaspes the information. When I do print the report it only prints the first page of information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Month +2 reports now include the full hierarchy when downloaded. This should resolve the issue of needing to see the report by month and not collapsing all data down once exported.

Requested feedback on this for 2 months with no reply. Completing the request.

18. Up and Down scroll buttons on pods rather than just slide rule

Build in up and down buttons on the pods that you can click on instead of having to slide the slider. It is very hard to slide the slider inside a pod when using Matrix on a tablet. The whole page moves rather than the pod. Clicking on an up or down button could help solve this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have removed scrollbars in many instances, in our next major UI release, and where they absolutely must remain we have included the up/down buttons as requested. These changes will only be performed in our new UI which will be rolled out to customers throughout 2017 as more features are converted over.

We’re anxious to showcase this and future changes to the user interface so stay tuned or visit us at our conference at the end of January for a quick look at where we’re headed!! http://www.matrixformedia.com/conference/

Thanks!

19. add a column in the forecasting report that shows booked vs budget

Id' like to be able to see what the AE has booked and how it compares to their budget so I can see how far off of their budget they are for the month.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Search for AE

Under the search tab can we search as managers for AE's. Often I find myself on an individual AE's page and then I need to look at the same information for a different AE. I have not found an easy way to toggle between different AE's without going back to the beginning.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base