Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

188 results found

1. Show the outlets by total

When pulling forecast reports, it would be great if we could see totals for each outlet and how they compare to our budget for that outlet. No matter what I do on the report filters, I can't get anything but a total for all outlets.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get back in touch with the original requester. If you still feel that this is an issue, please do not hesitate to call our support line at 877.687.9066 or enter the feedback in again with additional information.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to be able to forecast using the forecast by account screen.

This allows me to see the big picture for all of my accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Requested additional information on July 27, but I have not received further clarification on what is meant by “more info”.

If this is something you truly believe in, please let us know what kind of information you are looking for and why it is important to you.

We constantly improve Matrix with enhancements and would love to make the account profiles better!

5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declining due to lack of activity and requested clarification from 6/29/12

If you believe this enhancement will be of great use to you and other users, please resubmit it along with additional information so that we can begin discussing how to handle it. In its current state, we are unable to decipher the meaning.

Thanks!

6. Add the feature back in that allows the user to "up" the dollars by a given/designated percentage.

Please add the feature back in that allows the user to "up" the dollars by a given/designated percentage. We relied heavily on this report, could process it with one click as a favorite, and now that it's gone it takes a lot longer to reproduce with Excel. We really miss it! Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve taken a hard look at this request and unfortunately do not feel that it embodies the spirit of Matrix in our effort to provide accurate, analytical information.

That being said, reports like the Multi-Year Sales History report can easily be manipulated within Excel just as the original requester noted. With new and upcoming changes like searching for specific accounts and filtering by categories, it should be much easier to create a custom export of this in which you can increase the spending of said accounts.

I would be happy to take the time to show anyone who voted for this feature how to manipulate their Excel exports in order to get the information that you are looking for.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope this does not discourage you from creating/voting on additional feedback in the future.

7. Have dates within deals default to the time period you're working in.

When working in quarterly forecasting, it would be helpful if the dates would default to the quarter in which you are working. Currently I am working on 3Q forecast but my default dates are for 5/21/12 - 7/31/12. Annoying to have to change them every time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

No response from requesting user when asking how Matrix could know which time period a user is working in.

Developers are also not sure how to incorporate psychic code into Matrix.

Would love to discuss in the future if you have the time.

Thanks

8. Add Month, Qtr, Year on the AE My Deals pod

So that when I am looking at my deals pod it is relevant information. ex: I am only worried about Q2 2012 right not not about the deals for 2013

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are eliminating the My Deals pod and replacing it with a new Recently Imported pod that WILL be timebased. You tell use the actual days you’re interested in and we’ll show you what was imported on those days, how those dollars impacted existing deals (we’re going to automatically start closing your deals for you!), and what’s truly remaining in pending.

Should be a win win for everyone involved and we’ll certainly want your feedback after you use it for a few weeks.

9. Sort deals by agency.

Currently we can sort the "deals" listing by advertiser. I suggest adding the option to sort by agency as well. That way we can pull agency pending as well as advertiser pending.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please use the Forecasting Report in order to accommodate this request.

Suggested hierarchy: Agency → Account
    This will let you see each Agency’s pending and then drill into each Account Pending.

I’d even recommend exporting it for the fastest experience Matrix can provide.

10. Pop up Screens should be mobile

When adding an Activity, the pop-up screen is fixed. More times than not, the user may need to move this screen in order to see the see the information behind.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Team view - Favorite View

Team View set as a favorite view, so the user doesn't need to filter their team every time they go to there to see their team.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorites  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are shifting attention away from the Teams page and putting emphasis on the Sales Productivity Data Card which can be added from the home page data card selections. The Team's page will likely be sunset in the future as a result.

While the team's page was originally intended to view individual KPIs against your sales team(s), it never realized its full potential, and we have worked with customers to build a page that allows for multiple KPIs to display at once across a listing of salespeople with stronger filtering capabilities.

We hope you give the Sales Productivity a try, and thanks for your support!

12. Outlet drop down when Adding an Account

I've had trouble several time enabling the Outlet dropdown when setting up a new account. The button isn't responsive and sometimes works when you click around the area, but is very frustrating. Just thought you should know and hopefully can fix. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I cannot seem to recreate this. I tried when the feedback originally came in. I tried again just now and no luck. I’ve tested on Edge (chromium), Firefox, and Chrome.

If you are still having this issue and are using one of those supported browsers at 100% screen size, can you please contact our support team? They should be able to walk you through any troubleshooting techniques that they may have encountered.

From my side, it seems fine :(

13. Drag and drop functionality for data cards

Allow data cards to be dragged and dropped. Rather than selecting the X to delete and + to define a new data card to re-organize data cards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the current configuration this will not happen. As we explore enhancements or new engines for our data cards it may become a possibility there.

Thanks for your feedback. 

14. Create a refresh button when pulling reports

Create a refresh button when pulling reports. Don't make us hit run again. When we make a minor change a refresh button should capture the change. STOP MAKING US REDO THE ENTIRE REPORT (SELECTING PARAMETERS AND THEN HIT RUN AGAIN) PLEASE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The location where you make changes is also where you click run so it doesn’t seem useful to have an additional button for refreshing the report when running it again after a filter, hierarchy, or other option change does the same thing.

Thank you for your feedback.

15. New Reporting - Exporting - Place the report information (Month, Hierarchy, etc.) at the top

New Reporting - Exporting - Place the report information (Month, Hierarchy, etc.) at the top and not at the bottom.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are not likely to handle this request. The engine being used to generate the exports cannot handle the top level not being row headers and would be a very costly rewrite of the engine to handle this need.

We, unfortunately, have to say there are a lot of bigger bang for your buck improvements that we can make that would add more value to the product (and your workflow) than this.

Thanks for the idea!

16. Export a list or report of all Shared Accounts

Currently the only place this is found is on the AE Profile Page. How soon will this be available to filter the Account list or a toggle in reports?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to obtain what problem is being solved for this so it’s not easy to consider a solution.

Declining for now, but if you can let us know what you’re trying to do or why it is important then we’d be happy to open it back up or create a new request for it.

Thanks!

17. Filters not sticking on Team page

When I filter the page then click off the page to something else then go back to the page, the filter doesn't save...so there's no way to deafualt 1o A.E.'s I would like to see?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are transitioning away from the Team Page as a whole and putting efforts into the recently released Sales Productivity data card, which can be accessed from the home page data cards, as the primary way to put your sales team(s) up against each other for comparison and stats.

We will be declining this request, but we hope that you give the Sales Productivity a try too!

18. More Information in Contact part of the Account Profile

The "Most Contacted" area within the Account Profile on the right should show more contact information if available. Example their home address, etc...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are most likely not going to take this feedback on. We offer the most common ways to reach out to someone in order to get a quick action done like calling or emailing. Anything else doesn’t feel like a quick need and we recommend navigating to the profile page. If the concern is navigating away from your account profile, then right click on the contact’s name and open in a new tab.

Thanks for the feedback!

19. When will it be possible to move Mass Activities to a different Contact?

It would be awesome if while on the Activity list, have the ability to check/select different activities, and then move them to a different contact. This would be especially effective if the original contact is no longer with the organization, and it would be beneficial to view this information under the new contact. Much like what happens when an account is reassigned - Activities, billing, Deals, contacts are moved.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not likely to be something that we will undertake.

We must, unfortunately, decline it and focus our development efforts on requests that offer higher value to the most amount of sales teams.

Thanks for the idea!

20. Print report parameters

Add the ability to print the parameters of any report without the yielded results. Would identify all searched criteria instead to the returned results.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is most likely not something that we will take on.

However, we have added the hierarchy and time frames to our new reporting framework so that when you export to Excel you will see that information.

Posting all of the filters selected or excluded without the benefit of our grouping structure and UI would be difficult to provide in a clean user experience.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base