Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. Expand the number of characters on the deal name field when entering a quick deal

If I have an account that has a long name, and I try to enter a quick deal. , now I have to edit the deal name before I can enter dollars. It then becomes not a quick deal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow me to edit the "Top 10" pod on my manager Bird's Eye View

As a manager
    I would like the ability to filter out certain things such as outlet. In my example, I do not wish to see the sister station.

It would also be nice if i could change the timeframe so that it coudl show me the top 10 for the past week instead of since the last import.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We feel that our new Home Page, Alerts, and Feed functionality within Monarch will help to resolve these issues.

Marking this as completed, and we can’t wait to see what great things you do in Monarch!

3. Last data load date/time on the Admin Overview screen

Just as reassurance it would be beneficial to see the last data load date/time on the Admin Overview screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Maintenance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve forecasting report month +2

The month +2 would go across the top and the Aes would go down the side and under each AE is every account that has a pending balance for that month plus 2.

Currently, the only way I can pull what I would like to see in this report is by pulling a report for each AE and each month within that AE to see individual clients (9 AEs x 3 months worth – potentially 27 reports). Or I have to sift through within the program and not print it out, which makes it time consuming to drill down in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because I have not heard back from you, I am going to assume that our suggestion worked out for you and that you are satisfied. I will be closing this request now.

Thanks for your feedback!

5. Improve the training process

Implement the system SAVING progress of training. 5 hours straight is not necessarily realistic for many of us. If I spend 1 hour here and then logon at another location or another pc - to continue and that 1 hour isn't saved. Then I have to repeat training over and over until I dedicate 5 hours straight. This doesn't make sense and isn't up to 2012 tech standards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have recently implemented a fast track training process that takes about an hour. It will get you into Matrix and started using the main pieces of the product without providing every last detail about features.

Additional training materials are provided for a more in-depth look and can be accessed from the same training area as before.

Please click Help from within Matrix to get started!

6. Add a column to the weighted forecast report to show the dollar difference to the Weighted forecast / budget

In the Weighted Forecast Report - Would like to have a $ Diff and % Diff to the Budget based on the weighted forecast. There are columns based on the the Forecast but we use the Weighted forecast and need to see the figures based on the weights.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

7. allow "Favorite" reports be cloned/copied.

I would like to be able to open an existing favorite, modify it slightly, and then save those changes as another favorite without overwriting the original.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Favorites  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and I’m happy to say it will be a part of our January release as “Save as New” favorites!

Thanks again for this great idea!

8. Set a cap or limit on leads and prospects

Matrix Plus had the ability for us to code prospects as targets and extras, with the ability to also cap those. When could I expect that option to be available in the new Matrix?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have created a new alert that can help you to achieve this!

From your Alerts page, create a new alert from the Leads and Prospects Above Threshold Thresholds alert. Here you can set the number of Leads and Prospects a salesperson is allowed to have.

We recommend that you use this as part of your regular one on ones and for salespeople to use this in order to stay out of the crosshairs of your managers!

We will most likely NOT be putting a hard cap on Leads and Prospects after speaking with a number of managers and salespeople. It just opened up a can of worms that could lead to unhappiness and loss of revenue, and we feel managing the experience like this is better for everyone. Hey even the police often let you go over the speed limit by a couple of MPH!

9. Printing reports

I need to be able to print the forecast report by account by month. I cant' do that even if I try to download it to excel. It collaspes the information. When I do print the report it only prints the first page of information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Month +2 reports now include the full hierarchy when downloaded. This should resolve the issue of needing to see the report by month and not collapsing all data down once exported.

Requested feedback on this for 2 months with no reply. Completing the request.

10. Complete/Incomplete click option on activity menu

It would be nice to be able to simply click "Complete" or "Incomplete" next to a task instead of having to enter into the "edit task" menu.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is coming in our next release. we have revamped the contact profile pages and one of the enhancements was a one click complete for activities.

This idea will be carrying over to other areas of the site, but we’re doing it here first as a way of getting feedback on a popular page before rolling it out site wide.

Also, keep in mind that quickly completing an activity may not be the best course of action to always take. Adding in anything you may have found out while having the activity is an important reason for doing them in the first place.You may not remember everything about these activities in the future should you need to know an outcome or what happened.

Thanks!

11. take a look at how the program functions for managers who also carry a list

I have manager duties, as well as carry a list of accounts - so I have managerial rights in Matrix. Because of this, when I use the "green monster" to search for accounts/agencies/contacts and click on the link to open the option, I'm not able to edit from there. I have to switch from "all" to my name in order to add deals, edit the account, or add contacts. The other work around is to go to Accounts through the Lists drop down, and use the search field in the top of the white screen. When I open my accounts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want to enter pending like we did in the old product

I want to enter pending up and down each week by account as we did before in Matrix Plus, without having to close a deal out, or reenter a new deal. It is very labor intensive with this new system. For national business it is all transactional. It needs to be simple.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please use quick deals for a week or two. It was specifically developed for transactional business and mimics MatrixPlus functionality by allowing you to go down through a list and just update numbers without worrying about moving from page to page.

if you still feel the process is cumbersome, you are welcome to provide feedback to us specifically on your experience with the quick deals and we’ll look into it then.

Thanks!

13. Up and Down scroll buttons on pods rather than just slide rule

Build in up and down buttons on the pods that you can click on instead of having to slide the slider. It is very hard to slide the slider inside a pod when using Matrix on a tablet. The whole page moves rather than the pod. Clicking on an up or down button could help solve this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have removed scrollbars in many instances, in our next major UI release, and where they absolutely must remain we have included the up/down buttons as requested. These changes will only be performed in our new UI which will be rolled out to customers throughout 2017 as more features are converted over.

We’re anxious to showcase this and future changes to the user interface so stay tuned or visit us at our conference at the end of January for a quick look at where we’re headed!! http://www.matrixformedia.com/conference/

Thanks!

14. CONTACT - BE ABLE TO SEE AE OWNER

I would like to be able to see the AE who put the contact into Matrix

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed this feature. Now when you pull the Contact List, you will see the AE that owns the contact. We’ve also included the AE on the export for your convenience.

Thanks for this great feedback!

15. Let stations change a category on an account

We need to be able to change the category on accounts once in matrix

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed the development and testing of this feature and are excited to say managers will be able to edit the Categories and Revenue Types on accounts in our next release due out this month.

Thanks so much for the feedback!

16. Export full hierarchy on 3 month reports

For reports that are drilled down and sorted (ie: By Station/Sales/Revenue Type), should be able to export the report the screen is on (2nd Tier- Sales, or 3rd chosen Tier). Currently when exporting, it will only show the Tier 1 data, no matter what screen you're on.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released an update that addresses the Pacing Report’s Month +2 export. This should be the last report in our trio that needed updating. Like others, it will also export all hierarchy levels.

Thanks for hanging in there while we upgraded our reporting capabilities in order to bring you all this great update!

17. quick link for contacts

I seem to do most of my activities based on contacts. although it's only a couple clicks away, it would be faster if there was a "quick link" for contacts either at the top or side of the screen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because i have not heard back from you after suggesting a couple of solutions, I am going to assume that one of them did the trick for you.

thanks for the feedback. I’m going to complete this now!

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this.

When viewing the feedback dialog, click on “browse ideas” in the upper left

Log into the feedback from this page (typically just your email address) in the upper right

Once you are logged in, click on the “My Feedback” link in the categories on the right.

19. Adoption Metrics

Would like to be able to see users and metrics about their accounts. Last log in, time in system, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed a view of this for the Admin users within Matrix. Our goal with this is to try it out with admins and get their feedback as well as working with Matrix Success Managers in order to run this information for specific markets throughout organizations.

Once we have enough validated feedback we plan to provide a view of this to managers in a future release TBD.

Stay tuned, and be sure to ask your Matrix Success Manager to help you analyze your data better with you after it is released on March 28th!

20. Add a station (outlet) budget field

Would like the ability to add station (outlet) budget that would roll-up. Often times these are different than the roll-up of the AE budgets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed work on Adjustment budgets. Adjustments allow managers to add or subtract numbers from the normal roll-up budget without changing the numbers that make the roll-up work.

You should be receiving this update this week.

Thanks for your patience!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base