Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. change budget based on percentage

the ability to increase the budget monthly amount by a percentage based on the previous year.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed work for this feature. In fact you can choose multiple years that you wish to increase the budget by a percentage.

You can expect it in our next release due out very soon!

Thanks for your patience

3. bigger birds eye view

AE's liked the older version of matrix because they could see all thier accounts on one screen and forecast off their account list in matrix. in the new matrix, the birds eye view only shows the accounts that billed last year in the month/quarter. they have a preference to see all of their accounts and would like to forecast in that way. so it sounds like it's a combination of a revenue report and a birds eye view that they are looking for.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am gong to assume that the lack of response indicates satisfaction with the newer quick deals functionality within Matrix.

If you still feel strongly about this request as it was originally intended, do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll be happy to look into this again from another angle.

Thanks!

4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and I’m happy to say it will be a part of our January release! Finally you will be able to add a lead while out on your lunch break or driving around the city and not have to wait to get back into the office. If you know the Address, Contact, and have an activity planned/completed then you can also submit the lead for approval by your manager from your smartphone as well!

Thanks again for this great idea!

5. Ability to add a New Agency

There are times when an agency has yet to work with our station, but we would like to get their business. it would be great if I could create a new agency in Matrix and begin creating activities with them.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and I’m happy to say it will be a part of our January release! Finally you will be able to create an agency and forecast for them without having to wait for the agency to come in from traffic.

Thanks again for this great idea!

6. Microsoft Outlook Sync

I would like to be able to sync my Microsoft Outlook Calendar automatically. It would be great if it would go both ways.

Share calendar between people and mobile devices. Much like icloud or the old mobileme which would sync any calendar changes no matter the device it was changed on.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve wrapped up development on this feature a while back, and here’s what you can expect!

1. You will be able to create activities in Matrix that will translate into Events in Office 365.

2. You will be able to create Events in Office 365 (Events are what Microsoft calls the “things” on your calendar) that translate into Activities within Matrix as long as they are not marked as Private.

3. If you use Office 365 and do not wish to or cannot use an email client like Outlook, then Matrix will allow you to initiate an email with To, CC, BCC, Subject, Body, and Attachment functionality. If you have Office 365 but you still use a client (very popular and great choice!) then you’ll still be able to use Matrix just like you do today for emails.

Keep in mind we are definitely saying Office 365 and not…

7. create a way to edit/forecast directly from the projects list

when we pull the projects list it drops down all of our current station projects and it would be so helpful if you could directly enter your client information/pending/pitches from that screen.....add information/content directly from that list

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this work with a new and improved Projects experience in Monarch. We’re soft launching this right now and would love to get your organization on board with it!

Either way, we’ll be doing a full roll out in early 2020 so if you want to take an official dive after the holidays that’s fine too.

Thanks for your input!

8. Add the ability to delete multiple contacts at one time

After uploading my contact list I noticed that the business and phone numbers were not able to load. I went in and made some adjustments and when uploading the master list a second time, instead of replacing the previous contacts it doubled them in matrix. I now have every contact in there twice and no way of deleting them without manually doing it one by one. It would be extremely helpful if I could delete multiple contacts at once.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The mobile site displays the date and time of each activity (assuming a time was supplied) and displays them in chronological order.

Please contact our support team (877.687.9066) if your device is not displaying these properly.

Thanks!

10. Please enhance the printed reports to feature Name and date range of the report

It would be useful to know when handing someone a report that it is their "Local Forecast Report for Q4" and stuff like that

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sorting your tags

I would like to be able to pull a list of my tags, then be able to look at each tag and see the clients that i have listed under each one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tags are now filters on the Account List. simply type in the name of the tag or tags that you are inquiring about and Matrix will return all of the accounts that contain at least one of the tags you requested.

12. Add "Priority" field when entering lead

Please add a field to the "Add an Account" option, to enter a priority code. This would be from an AE permission level.
    Right now, an AE is not able to enter the priority at the time they are creating the Lead. They have to go BACK in after it's approved by management and do so. Our sales manager wants to approve the priority level as well as the lead, so it should be done at the same time.
    Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When building Budgets it would be nice to include the next year of business along with the historical actuals

We are currently building 2013 budgets. When you expand to show historical billing could you include the revenue for the next year so that the dollars correctly reflect annual billing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added the next year of revenue onto the historical revenue options for items on the Budget worksheet. Hopefully this helps you in determining budgets for the next year.

Thanks for the idea!

14. Add filters to Biggest Pending Deals (Birds Eye View, Manager level)

It would be great to be able to filter Biggest Pending Deals (or all deal pods actually) by Outlet and AE. I have LSM's who are primarily responsible for specific outlets or specific AE's and would like to see it that way. They may need to view others though, so I can't restrict their permissions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality already exists within Matrix. Please click on the edit pencil icon within the Biggest Pending Deals pod and you can then show those deals for specific Salespeople or Outlets.

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

15. Eliminate the need to add dollar distributions when tying a deal to a project

When tying a project to a deal, the AE is forced to provide monthly dollar-distributions even after a deal has been fully filled out (including these dollar distributions).

Is it possible to import the amounts to the project that have already added by the AE in the deal pod?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this work with a new and improved Projects experience in Monarch. Deals and Projects are a separate experience, but together they contribute to the overall Forecast. We have streamlined the creation, management, and reporting process of Projects in a way that saves a LOT of time.

We’re soft launching this right now and would love to get your organization on board with it!
    Either way, we’ll be doing a full roll out in early 2020 so if you want to take an official dive after the holidays that’s fine too.

Thanks for your input!

16. Ability to attach documents to activities and do document storage on accounts

Can you attach a document to an acitivity.

Example a salesperson has a meeting and wants to attachment a recap document to the activity that is archived in the account information. Or can you attach a document to an account?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am so excited to have had this release into your hands on October 26th!

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing how you like this once released! If you have any questions or would like to purchase additional space please let me know and I’ll make sure the appropriate people get in touch with you.

Thanks!

17. single line report with name, address and zip code

Ability to print a single line report with business name, contact name, address and phone number.

Ability to sort account list by zip code for field calls

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow users to set the agency and office from the Quick Deal window.

For NSMs who have accounts from multiple National offices, it would greatly simplify updating pending if they could change the office from the from the Quick Deal window, rather than being forced to navigate to the full deal details page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AE's need to view MASTER AGENCY list somehow

An Agency called in last week and there was no way for me to quickly look in Matrix to see if it was handled by another AE. There were no managers or assistants available at the time. I had to tell the Agency "someone" would get back to them at a later time. I ended up, it WAS handled by another AE.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Work on the Master Agency list is now complete and tested. We’re looking forward to getting this out the door with our next release.

Thank you for your patience and help in shaping this feature! It was the #1 requested item!

20. Integrate a calendar and it could potentially replace other calendars

Integrate a calendar and it could potentially replace other calendars.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m going to take no response as being satisfied with the current Internet Calendar Subscription options.

if you have any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to let us know! We love to hear from everyone!

Thanks

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base