Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

188 results found

1. Provide an option for using existing Account or Agency address within Matrix during contact imports

When I import contacts into Matrix, it would be nice if I could have an option to use the existing Account or Agency address within Matrix (if applicable) when a field is empty or isn't mapped.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Deals section needs to have actual run dates for pending business

We need to be able to enter actual flight dates for deals

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Label the years better on the Current Pacing Pod

When the Current Pacing Pod begins in the middle of the year, like it does now in July, 2013, it can be confusing when you have to remember that TY January is actually January, 2014 and January, 2013 is actually LY January.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re shifting focus to our current Monarch product and will not be addressing this request.

We feel that our philosophy with Monarch offers the same or better answers in more efficient ways so this is not an issue there.

Thank you for the feedback!

4. Add Months/Quarters to Top Changes Pod

HI,
    It would be great if within the Top Changes Pod, we could see what changed by month/quarter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This pod will be going away with a future update of Matrix so, unfortunately, we will not be updating it.

That being said…we do have an amazing Alert Engine that can answer similar (if not the same) questions this pod and many others answer. I’d love to hear from you about what problem you’re trying to solve and see if we can’t come up with an even easier solution in the Alert Center that can meet your needs.

Thanks for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon about custom alert wishes! :)

5. In the Bird's Eye View, I would love to have a hierarchy option with each billing account.

In the Bird's Eye View, I would love to have a tree option with each billing account. I would like to see the dollar breakdown by outlet for the month/quarter/year. I know there is a tab that shows me the total per outlet, but not by account and outlet.

Thank you for considering this for future updates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably not something that we intend to do. Our Bird’s Eye View is meant to answer 90% of your questions and get you moving to other areas, but not offering a deep dive on any one thing.

I recommend running a report for this kind of information so that we can keep the Bird’s Eye View light and performing well for our users. Moving forward we are working on Matrix Monarch which will no longer have a Bird’s Eye View, but will continue to answer similar questions that we’ve learned our users really care about over the past 6 years so stay tuned and thank you very much for your feedback!

6. Searching accounts

When searching for accounts, National accounts should indicate which office manages accounts or agencies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to obtain more information on this.

I’m going to continue to recommend using the Account List’s search if this is your particular need over the main search from the magnifying glass. That list already has the Office and Agency information on it.

If you have any additional information you’re welcome to respond or create another feedback where we can discuss further.

Hope this helps!

7. Display the default calendar on the Bird's Eye View.

I have no way of knowing what my Matrix database's default calendar is and whether I'm looking at gross or net totals, unless I run a report or got to a specific account profile page. There should be a notification on the BEV to remind users what their default calendar is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will not be enhancing Matrix Web with this request. However the new product, Monarch, does a much better job at letting you know about the information that you are viewing throughout.

Thank you for your feedback on this as it was instrumental in making our new product easier to use!

8. Allow tagging of Deals separate from tagging the entire account.

Allow for tagging of individual deals separate from tagging the entire account. This would allow tracking of pending business either for annuals or specific initiatives.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We haven’t heard much along the lines of folks needing something like this or how they might use it when reporting so I’m afraid we’re going to decline for now.

Obviously if a major need comes up in the future and the world needs this then we’ll want to get back on it!

Thanks for your feedback!

9. Category pacing compared to this week last year

I like the category report, but I would love it...if we were able to look at what was booked this time last year instead of this week compared to final numbers. It's hard to see what is arriving late and early, yet categories are important to corporate and our market.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a Quick Look feature to the managers Bird's Eye View page

On the Sales Managers Bird's Eye View page it would be nice to mouse over the pending dollars by AE and get a 'Quick Look" at what accounts are making up the pending business. The Quick look could include LY/TY/Pending comparisons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a look at all potential closers to the managers Bird's Eye or Street Level view

Add a box for potential closers somewhere on the manager's dashboard that would give an overall look at potential closers for the staff. It would help us to make sure deals are being marked as won as we look at pending business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow AE's a place to see "notes" that a manager has written on thier scorecasrd/profile

As an LSM I use the "notes" section on each AE's profile. According to the AE's they cannot see the notes I make. Is it possible for them to see these notes?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve been following this request for about 6 years now, and we’ve found that most of our managers want to use this as a way to take notes about salespeople that other managers can have access to.

We’re going to decline on the functionality for sharing with salespeople after hearing the many successful 1 on 1 meetings our managers have in putting plans together. Obviously if this comes up as a major need in the future and consensus changes we’ll want to revisit.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this actually. Simply click refresh on your browser and it will reload the page without filters applied.

Alternatively, you can select “All” on each filter from the “Edit Account Filters” dialog and re-run the report that way, but refreshing the browser is much faster.

14. Sort accounts/contacts with the A-Z bar on the top

I noticed that the A-Z bar on the top has been removed with the upgrade. I just feel this option was very useful and is going to make finding accounts way more time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The search bar has the same functionality of the alpha index, but also has added functionality that will speed up locating information.

If you wish to find an Account or Contact that started with “M” simply type “M”. It will perform the same was as the old index of clicking “M”

The added time saving functionality comes in the enhanced use of actually typing the name of the Contact or Account that you are looking for. Ex: I am looking for “Motor City Speedway” i do not have to look for “M” and then go through a couple pages of data. I can simply type “motor” and the account will be found.

15. create avail activities without needing a specific account

I am creating an avail for an agency, but do not have a specific account tied to it. I can't create the activity in pending deals without listing a specific account, and it won't let me use the Agency name for it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Put the feedback tab somewhere else

the feedback tab blocks the dates of our overview. I think moving it to the bottom or at the very top. The left or the right of the screen blocks the dates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Put a "Note" field in the "Add a contact" window...

We can cut and paste entire contact information off a client website for ease of input in the screen above:

Like this,

2213 Andrea Lane
    Fort Myers, FL 33912

Phone: 239-432-1500 / 941-365-4733
    Fax: 239-482-7737

Reed Wilson
    President
    rwilson@flgreenteam.com

Noah Blanco
    Director of Energy Conservation
    nblanco@flgreenteam.com

Donna Baldwin
    Office Manager
    dbaldwin@flgreenteam.com

Cathi Wilson
    Customer Service & Technical Support
    cwilson@flgreenteam.com

Ashley Wilson
    Marketing Manager
    awilson@flgreenteam.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Non-Returning Business

Need dialogue box for non-returning business when forecasting...don't want to add a Deal or an Activity--just want to say 'client never paid their bill'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get additional information from the requester. I am declining this request but would be more than happy to listen to it again if you could resubmit the request with more information explaining your workflow and reasoning.

Thank you!

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As with many web applications, the browser back button is not typically used as part of the navigation. It’s not easy, sometimes impossible, to track specifically where a user came from and exactly how that page was left.

Matrix functions in much the same way and we have been telling our users to make use of modern browser multi-tabbed navigation functionality.

Simply right click and open each link in a new tab. This actually speeds up load times as you do not need to render the page you would normally come back to each time it is visited. It will also leave your original page (the Birds Eye View) in the same condition you left it in after closing the new tab.

Thanks!

20. make it possible to include Prefix on the import of contacts

you have a drop down for it in create/edit contact dialog but no field on the import wizard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base