Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

25 results found

1. Instagram on Accounts

for contacts and accounts. Many businesses are using Instagram, especially to advertise. We should have a field for those URLS on both the advertiser, and the contact tab. There is an Istagram field on the contact but I think it would be better served on the Advertiser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Contact Profile Should Show All Phone Numbers Available

If i have the business, Mobile, or home phone number entered, I'd like to see that on the contact profile page. This is particularly important for the pandemic times since many customers are not in the office where i would primarily reach them. They're either at home or reached via cell.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add notes to Contact

Ability to add notes to Contacts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality already exists within the product. When you are on a Contact Profile tab, there is a “Add Note” button within the History section. This area is meant to contain all activity and notes affiliated with the contact.

Thanks for the feedback!

4. Agency Contact Count for Lead Submission

When Submitting a Lead, it would be nice if the Agency Contact associated with the Account would register as a Contact that is needed for Lead Submission.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our Monarch product does exactly that! We built a slick new contact experience into each Account Profile that allows you to pull in specific contacts from Agencies and if you happen to be pulling them in for a Lead then they will quality for the required contact criteria.

Thanks for reaching out to us! If you find that this isn’t your experience please reach out to our support team and they will be more than happy to walk you through the experience.

5. Moving Contacts & Agencies between AEs

We recently hired a new AE to replace an AE that left earlier this year. We would like to move those contacts under the new AE for many reasons, including activities and list builder. As it stands the AE needs to re-enter the contact information under their name.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just implemented Agency Reassignment which will reassign the Accounts affiliated with the agency as well as information from that agency such as contacts and activities. 

If you are a manager, please take a look at the Agency List and try a reassignment out for yourself!

6. get to account from an activity

going into the activity box... seeing what's planned for the day.... clicking onto an account and it opens the activity. most of the activities are calls (follow ups and such). cant access their phone number from that screen. I'll need to exit from the activity, search for the account, then.... THEN call/email, whatever, THEN go into activities, mark as complete... and schedule another. Rather it would be good to have a micro-link to the account to get the info needed, then quickly go back to the activites palnned

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Wow I think we resolved this one for you multiple times over! Our new Activity flow in Monarch will allow you easier access back to the Account or Agency as long as you add in the contacts that your’e working with (which you should be doing anyways!)

Also, we’ll provide the phone and email information right on the Activity without the need to navigate away. All of this made possible by stepping up the Activities from a dialog to an actual profile page.

It’s really quite cool and we’re excited to get more people into Monarch to start making use of these new efficiencies :)

Thanks for the feedback!

7. Deleting Agency Contacts from the Account, Deletes them from the Agency as well

When you link and agency to a new client it brings over contacts from other accounts tied to the agency. This is fine, but when you delete the contact from that accout, it deletes it at the agency level on all acounts.

You should be able to revise by account without deleting from other account as each account may have a different AE at the agency and a different buyer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed the development of this feature. You’ll now be able to add/remove contacts from agencies without the fear of them actually being deleted! This is simply a show/hide type of interaction now.

We can’t wait for you to try it out within our Monarch product!

Keep the feedback flowing!

8. Share specific contacts

We tag contacts as references but the rest of the sales team can't see them. i'd like a way to share contacts with my team and not have to update the sharing when there are new members to the team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have achieved this with a new role that allows you to share things like contacts!

Please let us know your specific scenarios and we’ll work with you in order to configure Matrix to better suit your needs.

9. Allow us to enter the prefix of a customer manually

I have a need to add a contact with a prefix of "Brother" this is not an option in the dropdown and I can think of others that I may want to use so instead of bothering you guys about this each time it would just be easier if I could add my own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. contacts by company name

Under contacts, it would be great to search by company name instead of first name. Perfect for reps and manager's covering accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Matrix has a global search and this is being enhanced for our next installment to be even more prominent and useful.

We feel that if you are looking for contacts of a particular Account or Agency then you should use the global search and locate that Account or Agency. The contacts will be there waiting for you along with all forecast, revenue, activity and address information to help take the next step when covering accounts.

11. Quicker emailing

There should be a direct link under actions to allow us to send emails

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve wrapped up an integration with Office 365 that will allow you to send emails from directly within Matrix.

If your organization uses Office 365, let us know about it by reaching out to your Matrix Success Manager.

If you do not use Office 365, you can still click on any email address from within Matrix and it will load your default mail client.

Simply creating a new, blank email like you would do from Outlook is not something that Matrix is capable of doing and probably not something we’re looking to get into as a product/company.

12. link deals to contacts

Could you make the client name active in "deals" so I can add a note about my call on the contact history area when I'm updating my forecast? They aren't linked so I can move seamlessly back & forth.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When looking to add activities for the deal (and essentially notes from those activities about the deal) you’ll want ot make sure that you have the Contact filled out on the deal. That way when you add an Activity while viewing the Deal in Deals Management it’ll automatically add the expected Account, Agency, Contact, and Deal in for you.

I hope this helps your workflow. I feel that Deals are the BEST place to go when adding activities that are for a specific buy/order that you are forecasting.

13. need to be able to put ext on phone numbers

when putting in contacts, for the business phone number, it won't let you put extensions. Ex: 954-644-4000 ext 3416
    That would be helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Email All Button

I would like to have an e-mail all contacts button under each account. It would populate all the e-mail addresses without having to click on each individual hyperlink, and copy/paste

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add more than one agencies' contacts to an account profile

I have several accounts that have multiple agencies that I deal with. Right now I can only add one agency's contacts to an account profile. It would be very helpful and cut down on a lot of time spent on entering contact info if I could simply add multiple agencies' contacts to an account's profile.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed and can now be accessed from within our Monarch solution. Special thanks to everyone that provided feedback both early on and during development!

We can’t wait for you to begin taking advantage of this during your day to day workflows :)

Keep the ideas flowing!

16. I would like a way to quickly find all accounts that do not yet have affiliated contacts

I want to make sure that all of our active accounts have contacts affiliated with them. Currently, the only way I can do this is to sort my contact list by "Company" and compare it to my account list. This process is made even more complicated by the fact that I could have agency contacts included in my list, as well as contacts affiliated with accounts and agencies from other markets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are about to release this feature, but there is a caveat. It’s only going to be for the Admin users…for now. Your Matrix Success Manager is going to be using this information to help you and your team be more successful when using Matrix.

Our goal with this is to have our own team use it as sort of a beta test and work out the kinks and needs of real users before releasing this to managers in the future.

Your Success Manager will most likely be in touch with you over the next few months to review information like this a lot more (like which Salespeople have LinkedIn and Espresso Shots turned on, which accounts are missing address information, etc).

17. Notes section for Contacts

Hello,
    In outlook I have a "User 1" field that I used to enter names of accounts that a contact (usually an agency) handles. That way I can link the same contact to various accounts. I could handle this with a "Notes" field on contacts.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to filter Contact List by additional items

It would be nice to filter contact based various items like Account, Agency, Account Type (lead, prospect, billing), and Salesperson. That way I can see groups of accounts and agencies better or get a listing of all contacts representing my leads and of course for particular salespeople.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing a new feature that will allow you to create custom Account, Contact (and in the future Agency) lists.

We’ve taken into consideration each of your requested fields and you’ll be happy to hear that we’re including them and many other filterable fields like City, State, and Zip!

This will be part of our fall release this year within Matrix Premium so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, contact our sales team 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.

Thanks for the suggestion!

19. Make contact info accessible from mobile devices by managers too

Right now, as I understand it, only the owner of the account can see the contact info for an account. Managers often need to see the contact info, mostly in cases where an account manager has left the company and the account hasn't been reassigned yet, or if the manager is out in the field meeting with our reps accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are nearly complete with development on our new mobile solution that will be rolled out over the next few big releases in phases and possibly in small test groups as well. Look for the first fully functional solution in the July 25th release!

The good news is it’s the same site so if you’ve bookmarked the site already there’s nothing you’ll need to do.

This request is definitely in the next update and you can see all of the contacts that you and your salespeople own just like you can on the desktop version.

Thanks so much for your help in making this a reality.

20. Accout info and contact info

making it easy to add address info into a contacts fields so you dont have to retype everyting

you can do it like the same way you buy somthimg online, and you have a choice to selct same address & shipping addess.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Adding a contact to an account already looks for the account’s address and populates that.

It is unlikely that a phone number or social media information is the same (since those are slightly more personal) and as such have been omitted from being pulled down.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base