Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

80 results found

1. I should be able to delete prospects that have deals

It doesn't matter what status the deal is, i should be able to just delete the prospect.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. filter on accounts not working

As LSM, I am reviewing the account list. I select to filter down to only Local accounts, then all Prospect and Lead accounts disappear from view. Each filter selection should be independent of one another.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re enhancing accounts to require Office which means all Lead/Prospect accounts will need to have an office set on them.

If you have a default office set for deals then we’ll use that. If you do not have one set, you should set one immediately as it will help you out with your deal process and ensure that we pick the most accurate office once this feature goes live because we will default to the first office in the list if we are forced to choose one.

Thanks for the feedback on this one! You should be seeing the changes this summer.

3. Account Sharing

WHen ae's share accounts, it would be nice to limit which "outlet" each can see/utilize. For example, we have one team that works on the digital part of an account and another ae that handles the broadcast outlet. Each is responsible for forecasting for the same account but different outlets. Too much area for mistakes if they both access all outlets. Is this possible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have achieved this with a new role that allows you to share accounts and interact with everything OR interact with CRM information only while getting read access to financials. This allows you to still see the bigger picture which aids in not only deal creation, but relationship building as well.

Please let us know your specific scenarios and we’ll work with you in order to configure Matrix to better suit your needs.

4. Ability to add MP3 Audio Files To Matrix Locker

Upload MP3 files (radio commercials) to Matrix Locker. It would be extremely beneficial to have advertiser's radio commercials available in the account's locker. We can already upload pdf, doc files et al, so one would think allowing space for MP3 files would be allowed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to specify the types of things to share on Shared Accounts

Sometimes I just want to share Notes or Contacts between salespeople and not necessarily the whole account. In those cases, it would be nice if I could specify who gets what aspects of an account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have achieved this with a new role that allows you to share things like contacts, notea activities, and other CRM things while only giving read only access to financial data which ensures deals and budgets remain untouched!

Please let us know your specific scenarios and we’ll work with you in order to configure Matrix to better suit your needs.

6. Should be able to filter accounts by location

I would like to be able to filter my account list or arrange it by City.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just implemented a new feature that we call List Builder. This lets you build out Account and Contact lists based upon a LOT of different pieces of information include City.

List Builder is only available in Matrix Premium. If you’d like more information about this functionality, please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 and we’d be happy to give you more information about it!

7. Ability to Assign Priority from the Get-Go

I think it would be awesome to have the ability to assign the priority to each account from the beginning. I feel it's double work to have to return to the account once the lead is approved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Archive old notes & deleted prospects

It would be helpful for an entire sales team if a prospect and associated notes were archived. For example, if I go and start working on 'Company X,' and then add notes/activities to that account, only to find out that they aren't going to do business, another AE that thinks about chasing that account down the road should be able to see what didn't work before. We are only allowed to protect a certain number of accounts and this would be very helpful from a client info/organization standpoint.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get a reply to the feedback, but I’m pretty confident that this solution will work where managers reassign accounts to some type of “Open” or “House” salesperson. That way they remain within the system for reference, but are not on the AEs list taking up valuable protected space for accounts that can actually be handled.

When prospecting, as an AE, you will still see those accounts so when inquiring about them with your manager you can review the account together in order to determine if it will be a good fit.

If you feel strongly about another solution, please let us know and we’ll open a new request with more specific details.

Thanks for your feedback!

9. Keeping leads private

Hello. I would like to be able to enter lead accounts with contact info but not have them show up in the master account list until after the account has been approved my management as one of my "prospects" and carded under my name. The work around I've found for this is to just enter the lead's contact info. This way i can enter activities for it, but If I can't remember the contact name and only remember the advertiser's name than it may be tough for me to locate among all the contacts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality has been completed and will actually be out with a patch this weekend on Dec 12th.

It’s not something that an AE or a MGR can actually setup on their own so you’ll need to work with us to consult and configure it for you.

I’ll pass along that your team is interested in this functionality to your Matrix Success Manager and she can work with your market to see if this is truly a good fit for you.

Thanks for the feedback!

10. Contract End Date

It would be helpful to have a field for current contract end date so as we are going through our list of clients, we can see when their contract ends so we can touch base about renewal apx two months prior to end dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this request with a new alert, “Accounts Without Future Billing” which is designed to show you the accounts that have $0 in 1, 2, or 3 months from now.

Thanks for the feedback! We hope this helps you to mitigate some of that churn out there!

11. Printing Agency List

Please have the agency list exportable to excel so that I can edit and print it

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and after doing a few user experience tests with folks I am happy to say that you will all be quite excited by the results :)

The general workflow is that you go to your deal management page, load a deal, and then click the copy button for each Outlet. You supply a number and then pick which months it applies to on the deal and that number is generated for the entire row. No more tab typing your way across the screen :)

You can look forward to using this as part of our next release which will be out on March 28th!

13. Mobile version should display full account list

It would be great if AE's could see their account lists, and managers see the master list from their mobile devices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed development on the new mobile account list. The idea is to make it closer to the desktop version while still usable in a mobile format.

You will be able to view your accounts by letter, search for accounts, and even view the master list to see if someone else has already claimed a prospect that you are about to claim.

I’d like to show you all some of these changes so I will be reaching out to all requesters individually in order to try and schedule some time for a very short user feedback demo.

Thanks for your support! We look forward to providing this solution to you this summer!

14. Forecast compared to LY Final

Add a calculation to show the difference in $$ & % between what is forecasted for an account vs what was billed for the account in the same period LY.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

15. Account List Export

When I export out the Account List I would like to see the Account, Salesperson assigned and the Outlet. Currently we only receive the Name and Salesperson assigned.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing a new feature that will allow you to create custom Account, Contact (and in the future Agency) lists.

One of the new pieces of functionality is to allow you to pick the output columns that you want to see on your screen so that you could build your own list of just Account, Salesperson, and Outlet and then export that if you like :)

This will be part of our fall release this year within Matrix Premium so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, contact our sales team 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.

Thanks for the suggestion!

16. Account name

I made a typo in the account name but didn't realize it till after I saved it. How can I edit it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i need Chrysler LLC moved into Auto Group for KENS-TV

i need Chrysler LLC moved into Auto Group for KENS-TV

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. acct #

Would be great if there were a way for the account number to be included in the account field somewhere

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just released the ability to have custom fields on accounts!

This is a site-wide setting so if it’s something that your entire group is interested in doing then let’s talk! Matrix sets up the field for you and you benefit from it when editing accounts.

I’ll reach out to your success manager and see if this is a good fit for your group

Thanks!

19. Add field for customer's account number

Add a field to input the customer's account number that is used for billing purposes. If we need to look things up, this would add to the effort to make Matrix a one-stop shop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I know the that the tags feature can accommodate this type of request so unless I hear back, we will assume that this is working for you. However, you’re always more than welcome to reach back out to us with more information in the future.

Thanks!

20. Allow the editing of Notes or Deleting of Notes everywhere

In case I have a typo or there is information that is no longer valid to prevent clutter. Like I have 2 notes where I have duplicate information. Or the ability to delete specific notes under account.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished implementing this into our new product which will be rolled out out over time in 2017. Thank you so much for the feedback on this and making it clear that this type of functionality is necessary!

Keep the feedback coming! We’re trying to fix quite a few shortcomings with the next installment of Matrix and position ourselves to better make changes like this over time.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base