Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. Add Company Name Column in Activity Reports not just contact name

When you pull an activity report - there is a column for Contact, but not COMPANY. Often I haven't established a contact, or did not connect with my contact that day - but DID create activity with the company. Having the Company listed would be more helpful along with the activity type!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we please have the old activity report back.

It’s the best because I can just hover over activities and see the AEs notes and don’t have to open multiple hierarchies to get to the info I need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve had the majority of feedback on the activity report changes coming in as positive and this request is not likely one that we will take on.

We’re sorry that you feel this is extra effort in order to see notes, but we hope that you enjoy the extra flexibility this change brings be it hierarchies, displaying the report as a data card on your home page, or even emailing a copy to your inbox each morning.

Thanks for the feedback, and hopefully we can take other feedback that you might have to production soon!

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The report name (I’m assuming you mean the custom name you’ve given to a favorite report) is specific to the report as it was configured. This means the exact filters, hierarchies and options match up with that name. When you change something, you effectively are no longer running the saved favorite report and are creating a new report.

In order to export with the report name that you created, you would need to overwrite your previously saved favorite. This is likely not what you want to do as you’re possibly changing a group of salespeople or maybe removing a revenue type to tweak it a bit, but I wanted to make sure you understood why it is doing what it is doing.

Thank you for the feedback. We hope this helps you to understand the method to our madness, so to speak, and that you continue to provide feedback on…

4. Create a refresh button when pulling reports

Create a refresh button when pulling reports. Don't make us hit run again. When we make a minor change a refresh button should capture the change. STOP MAKING US REDO THE ENTIRE REPORT (SELECTING PARAMETERS AND THEN HIT RUN AGAIN) PLEASE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The location where you make changes is also where you click run so it doesn’t seem useful to have an additional button for refreshing the report when running it again after a filter, hierarchy, or other option change does the same thing.

Thank you for your feedback.

5. Allow the Agency Filter to exclude specific Agencies from Reports

Currently, you are only able to filter for specific agencies to be included in reports. It would be great if you were also able to filter in order to exclude specific agencies from reports

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! Working with the Account and Agency filters are extremely difficult due to the amount of data that they sift through. Right now our queries are optimized for the inclusion of information so we can’t simply add a “include / exclude” option on the filters as much as I’d love to give the green light to do that right now.

If that changes in the future, you’ll be one of the first to know since you added this feedback!

6. New Reporting - Exporting - Place the report information (Month, Hierarchy, etc.) at the top

New Reporting - Exporting - Place the report information (Month, Hierarchy, etc.) at the top and not at the bottom.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are not likely to handle this request. The engine being used to generate the exports cannot handle the top level not being row headers and would be a very costly rewrite of the engine to handle this need.

We, unfortunately, have to say there are a lot of bigger bang for your buck improvements that we can make that would add more value to the product (and your workflow) than this.

Thanks for the idea!

7. Add an Outlet Column to the Deals Created Report

In order to pull a reps complete 'look' of their Deals Created (proposed and/or pending), a column defining the Outlet would be a huge help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Multiple Outlets can exist per Deal and it’s unfortunately not possible to structure this report with the Outlet in it. We pull in the “deal header” level information but not the “deal details” due to the many to one relationship.

8. Filter remains when mapped from Report to Sales Outlook

Example:
    Run most Report for AE Revenue
    AE is selected from within the Report, which takes you to SalesOutlook, but SalesOutlook does not keep the filter settings as they are set in the Report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be extremely helpful if we were able to pull a Forecast report that includes the AE's notes on the accounts.

If AEs could add notes in the Activities/Activities and Notes tab, then have the notes actually show up on the Forecast Report when the Show Notes option is chosen, it would be very beneficial for both AEs and management to see additional information besides simply seeing the pending/forecast dollars.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get clarification on this.

I encourage you to reply back if this is still an issue with additional information and I’ll be happy to open this back up as something we may prioritize in the future.

Thank you!

10. Change Since Report

Add a "Change Since Report" like V4 has. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get further clarification on what this means.

I encourage you to respond back with additional information so that we can open this back up and consider it for future prioritization.

Thanks!

11. Weighting on Projects Report

On the projects report apply the weighting from the deal details. I would like to see a 'forecasted' finish on pitched dollars for the project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something that we will be taking on as we are completely reworking the way Projects work for the Monarch system. The changes will make it easier for salespeople to enter and manage project pitches without duplicating efforts with Deals. Managers will find reporting and understanding the individual contributions toward a project more easily with new profiles and detailed views as well.

We’re extremely excited to get this delivered before the end of 2019 and we hope that this excites you as well!

12. Print report parameters

Add the ability to print the parameters of any report without the yielded results. Would identify all searched criteria instead to the returned results.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is most likely not something that we will take on.

However, we have added the hierarchy and time frames to our new reporting framework so that when you export to Excel you will see that information.

Posting all of the filters selected or excluded without the benefit of our grouping structure and UI would be difficult to provide in a clean user experience.

13. Booked Dollars not showing on the Project Report

I am very disappointed that Matrix Project report does not include actual booked dollars. In MatrixPlus this was very helpful to see side-by-side the pitched/sold $'s vs. what was actually booked.

Please tell me that you do have plans to have this added in the near future?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something that we plan to take on in the future with Projects. However, projects are being rewritten from the ground up and will have a much different feel from anything we’ve done in the past. From creation, to updating, to reporting we’re touching everything.

This will be out before the end of 2019 and we encourage you to take a look and provide feedback once enabled for your group.

Thanks for letting us know about your experience!

14. Top 50 Report

The issue for this report is that the top 50 last year are only on current year billing accounts. There could be a top 50 account from prior year that is currently not billing and would not show up.
    Problem for Rev/Prev because we cannot use to accurately reflect top accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show AEs without Activities in Activity Report

The activity report should include data for all sellers with active accounts in Matrix. This will help managers identify AEs who are not entering activities. Perhaps even a filter on the report to say Show only Salespeople with no activities? - Feedback from Key Client

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality was recently added in the forms of the Sales Productivity card on your home page. It's great for comparing salespeople to each other and a few of the metrics include activity creation and occurrence within a selected time period. Give it a try and we think you'll develop some new workflows to help coach your teams to greatness! Thanks!

16. Last Run Dates

Many times when I run a report, it still indicates that report as "Never Run". My manager will think I'm not paying attention as she'll think I've never run specific reports. This doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen MOST of the time. Why.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m afraid I am not able to recreate this. If this is still an issue, I’d recommend that you call our support team and see if they can help you out.

The last update should change when you click on the link, fill out the report dialog, and then let the chart and grid return on the report. Next time you go back to the reports page (or refresh it if it is currently open) you should see “Today” listed as the last run.

17. Add a forecast section to the Revenue Summary Report

I like the fact that I can see a budget on this report, but I'd like it even more if I could see if there is a forecast in place for accounts, especially those that are non returning in order to know that they will be returning.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably not the best location for this kind of action. With deals in place we allow for multiple orders/campaigns to run at the same time and simply putting in dollar amounts (which the reports need to focus on) will not be enough of a user experience for our future endeavors.

We have some awesome integrations planned so keep your ears open for that news soon.

18. Forecasting and Pacing Reports - Month+2 include Totals for the Period

Have the option to list the "Totals" for the 3 month period (i.e.: Oct/Nov/Dec and 4Q total on the same report.) At this time you have to pull two reports or add formulas when you import into excel....very time consuming.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to reach customer for more information. If you still feel this way, please re-submit the request with additional details so that we can understand your request better.

Thanks!

19. Show the outlets by total

When pulling forecast reports, it would be great if we could see totals for each outlet and how they compare to our budget for that outlet. No matter what I do on the report filters, I can't get anything but a total for all outlets.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get back in touch with the original requester. If you still feel that this is an issue, please do not hesitate to call our support line at 877.687.9066 or enter the feedback in again with additional information.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

20. List menu enhancement

Add Rev Type to the drop down menu to support AEs in required reporting (especially for new biz).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry we were unable to get any additional information from you on this.

If you still feel this is an important request, please submit it again with a bit more information around why it would be important to have a Rev Type list as an aid in reporting.

To me, it sounds more useful to run a Forecasting or Multi Year Sales History report by Revenue Type → Account in order to see more information about those things.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base