Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

83 results found

1. Keep the information Grouped when Exporting Report

When exporting the report, the information does not stay grouped as it does when viewed in Matrix. For example, if I group Rev Types, it will be grouped in Matrix but when it is exported the totals are broken out into individual Rev Types.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s exactly how our reporting works. We might need more information in order to understand this better if you are still experiencing an issue, but for instance when I run the Forecast Report and I choose to view by Revenue Types, Grouped, I can then see the grouped Revenue Types on Screen in the first hierarchy. I then export to Excel (not CSV, that intentionally flattens results), and my Revenue Types are still grouped.

If you are experiencing an issue with this, please reach out to our support team and we can lend you a hand. Maybe it’s a specific hierarchy that you’re choosing or a specific report, or maybe a data cleansing issue on the back end?

Thank you!

2. Activity Report that ties to Revenue

Ability to see a true CRM report and how Activities are tied to revenue and result in an increase, decrease or no revenue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just took this report to beta. I’m going to submit everyone following this story to our Success team so some folks may reach out to you or your manager(s) in the future for interest around this report.

Stay tuned to release notes in the near future for when we go to general release with it :)

Thanks!

3. Tracking Leads/Prospects put into Monarch

I'd like a report that would be able to track how many Leads/Prospects an AE has entered into Monarch over a period of time. Weekly, Monthly, Yearly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented the Sales Productivity card which can be found on your Home Page. If it is not there you can add it to an empty slot, remove another card to add it, or create a new tab and add the card there. We'd love to hear your feedback about this card as it is going to be the go-to place for metrics about your sales team(s) moving forward and we'd love to add more useful stats.

4. Add Average AE Sales Report

As a Manager, I am needing to know what the average sales is for a rep. This is just showing me their total sales. As a manager, it is very important to know what a reps average sales is. Also it is important to know how much activity it takes to generate a sale. For example, 20 calls to set an appointment, 4 appointments to make a sale, that on average yields $2500. With those averages I can tell a reps that they need to increase their outgoing calls (prospecting calls) to 50 a day. 50x5=250/20 calls= 12.5 appointments a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have made improvements in two different areas that might help you out with this problem.

First is the Activity Impact report. It is designed to allow you to pick a time frame for activities and another for revenue information in order to see how your activities are impacting the revenue of a specific time frame.

Another is the Sales Productivity Card with multiple metrics that allow you to see annualized and average sales information (depending on your specific needs). For this, please reach out to your Success Manager in order to learn more and see if these metrics are right for you to be enabled.

5. Daily Forecast Change Report

Have a daily forecast change report so you can save the report as a favorite or have it emailed with the previous day's data. If you have a daily forecast change report then the date would default to the previous day vs. today it defaulting to one week prior to the current date in the report

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. Be sure to create your Forecast Change report with the comparison date set to yesterday. Save it as a favorite, and ensure the “Do you want to automatically roll the forecast as of date daily?” is set to YES!

I also recommend that you email this report to you or set it for a data card on your home page, but of course that is just our suggestion based upon the major positive feedback we’ve received from those features as well :)

Thanks for reaching out to us. We hope this helps you to stay on top of things with less effort and greater outcomes!

6. Need to be able to compare Qtr to Qtr side by side

All of Nexstar needs to be able to compare Qtr to Qtr for review preview. For example need to compare Q1 to Q2 2020

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be accomplished with our Build Your Own Financial Report option.

It may or may not be accessible to you, so we recommend that you reach out to your Success Manager if you have questions about it. The functionality allows you to pull information today like Q1 and Q2 Booked, Pending, Forecast, Budget information and view them side by side with some calculations across columns.

Thanks for the feedback, and we hope this helps you in your reporting endeavors!

7. Activity Report by specific dates

Example: (today is Jan 24th, but would like to run the report from Jan 27th to My15th.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Development for the overhauled Deal Status Report has been completed and released. 

A closed Deal will be attributed to the person that owned the deal at the time of last close. Open deals will continue to be attributed to the current owner of the deal.

This ensures that even if we reassign an account and the deal moves that the proper person always gets credit. Given this, it will be possible for the Salesperson on a deal within this report to be different than the current owner of the deal/account. That is intended.

9. Ability to see every day how much booked revenue was added or decreased

Having the ability to easily see every day how much booked revenue was added or decreased from the previous day in a report.

The reporting workarounds right now:
    Daily Change: Pull the Pacing report and select yesterday’s date on both the $ Change and Pacing As Of date.

Weekly Change: Pull the Forecast Change report to look at a week by week view, select a Forecast As Of date and export out of Matrix and put in a calculation to calculate the difference in Booked $ since it only shows difference in Forecast $ and difference in Forecast %.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can now more easily be completed by creating a Favorite report of the Pacing Report and then ensuring that you set it up to be used as a data card on the home page.

This essentially makes it a one click (or no click) option after you log into Monarch.

Thanks for the feedback!

10. I find that when I export a reps account list into Excel, the way Matrix exports the date for billing and activities combines the month and

I find that when I export a reps account list into Excel, the way Matrix exports the date for billing and activities combines the month and year into one field. It makes it impossible to sort the list by date as a result. Excel or Numbers will simply sort by the first digit so all the January events will be grouped together - regardless of the year. If I need to sort a list by any dates I have to create a second column and enter either the month digit or the year digits and then resort. Having the date…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have the ability to Report across years

i need all twelve months. just that i need May 2017 to April 2018 compared to May 2017 to April 2017. Currently I need to run 2 different reports, download to Excel, and do the comparison from there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our new reporting framework allows you to choose a custom time frame up to 12 months. This means you could run the report from May – April and see the results instead of running multiple reports, removing results, and doing a lot of extra work in order to get your results.

Thanks so much for the feedback! We can’t wait for you to get your hands on the new reports!

12. Have option to include additional Years on the Budget Report

It would be very helpful if the Budget report had an option to view additional years. I'm looking for one report that shows current year budget, current year forecast (or TY) and then past 2 years (if possible) LY.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be achieved with our new custom reporting functionality. Your request actually sounds quite simple to put together, and we’ve designed the feature to be used by our customers so that you do not need to spend time asking us to build a report instead of getting answers from your reports.

However, the feature does need to be enabled by us so please contact your Success Manager in order to get started. He/She will guide you on your options in order to achieve this.

Thanks for the feedback!

13. Account filter is unsearchable

Currently the Accounts filter on the report becomes unsearchable if the user selects Outlets, offices, Categories, Rev types and Salespeople in the filters that don’t have billing associated to the Account that the user tried to search for. To make the Account name show up in the search box in the Accounts filter, the Outlets, offices, Categories, Rev types and Salespeople filters need to be properly chosen.

Accounts/ Agencies filters on the report should be searchable all the time regardless the values are selected in other filters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All filters are independent of each other. This means I could set the category for something like “Legal Services” and then search for the Account “Burger King” and while the selections are valid, there will likely not be any results that return to screen.

This is expected.

14. Pull a Tag Names List report. To keep track of ALL the many forgotten names of your Tags!

We need to be able to pull a Tag list..A list of all tag names we have used & eventually have forgotten the exact way we named the tags. There are multiple ways we could name tags,when ultimately they are the same thing, but yet we can't remember what we named the tag.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like the root of your problem is that you have way too many similarly named tags! You’re not alone, trust me…

So we built Tag Maintenance.

It’s a way for Admins to merge, rename, or delete tags. It works much the same way Account maintenance might in that you can merge items that are spelled differently but are really the same, rename misspellings, or delete old tags that are no longer needed.

Specifically around merged tags, if you search for one of the spellings that has been merged into another Tag then it will locate the proper spelling and allow you to select that.

Say goodbye to multiple spellings today!

15. allow me to choose the date range on reports

You only allow me to see month plus two, but I would like to be able to choose my date range. For example, if I want to see my commission for an entire year on the commission estimate report, I feel I should be able to do that if I've taken the time to input the commission. Same goes for other reports like Activity or Deal where I want to see July - June for a particular initiative that our station is doing around forecasting

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is being marked as completed because we have been prototyping internally and have arrived at a solution that we are very happy with.

This solution is NOT yet in production as we are continuing to update the new reporting engine with functionality and porting over existing reports. No firm date has been set, but we are actively working on reporting changes and will release updates as stable milestones are hit.

16. View Change Since $ by month

Currently can only see 3 months at a time. We look at revenue monthly throughout the year, and the Pacing report is limited (at best) to show only 3 months by using the Month + 2 View option.

PLEASE, PLEASE make it possible to look at the breakout by month!

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this request with the new reporting framework in Monarch and anticipate delivering it to all customers this summer!

Thanks for the great feedback and we hope you get a lot of use out of it!

17. Show all months on a report

Love the Forecast Report, request to allow month by month (all 12 months) view

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this request as a part of the new reporting framework.

I have added the report for you to try out as well as sent a separate follow-up email explaining it better.

Give it a try and let us know your thoughts!

Thanks for the great feedback!

18. Move Shared to be before Favorites

I'd like to have the ability to move the Shared section within Reports to show on top of favorites

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have addressed the underlying problem of not being able to easily see the Shared Reports and scrolling in order to get to them by redesigning the page’s tabs.

Keep the feedback coming!

19. Adhoc Reporting capabilities

Add the ability to create customized reports in the system by choosing the metrics and dimensions.
    These parameters would be stored for future use, publication to other users, etc. (all of the existing canned report functionality)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This work has been completed and is based on the new reporting that is currently rolling out. It’s functional, easy to use, and generally fast…but the best part is that we built it to be extended over time as new functionality and requests are made.

If you need access to this functionality, please reach out to your Matrix Success Manager and they will work with you in order to get things started.

Thank you!

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality actually does exist within the Budget Forecast Analysis Report which you can access within Sales Intelligence and clicking on the Forecasting & Deals tab. A support rep will follow up with you to help you with any questions that you might have.

Thanks for the feedback request! Hopefully this will work out well for you.

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base