Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

54 results found

1. Shifting pending from one month to another month

I would like to be able to shift the pending from one month to another month without re-enter the pending$. For example, if I have a deal for January and then I want to change that to the month of February. The dollar amounts get deleted from January but we have to go in and enter the dollar amounts for February again. This is the added work that should NOT be required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A copy pending option exists for each detail row. Click on the paper/copy icon and you’ll be presented with a few different options for manipulating pending in timesaving ways. In using your example…this will allow you to copy the pending from January and place it into any other month on on the deal. You can then change your timeframe, zero our the previous month, or modify the deal as you see fit afterwards.

Thanks for your feedback!

2. Full screen mode on deal management

It would be great if there was a Full Screen mode on the deal management page, as this would save us AE's time in entering our pending for more than 6 months. Not to mention how easy it would be to see everything.

Is there any reason why this is not an option? I cannot believe I am the only one that has suggested this!

Remember, every second counts, especially when you are a salesperson!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented what is called a responsive design in the next installment of Matrix and plan to roll this out in 2017 to our customers. This new version has a lot of new enhancements and user interface changes that we’re extremely excited to share with each of our users.

Our marketing team will be leaking out images soon so check your inbox or just ask us about it :)

Thanks!

3. Add capability to choose "Office" when adding a deal

Currently, from the Deals screen, you can choose your "outlet", however "office" is automatically selected, from whatever is listed first in alphabetical order. If you "edit" the deals details, you can switch your office, but that should be part of the main Deal Screen. My reps are forecasting for outlets, and because they're not aware of what office is being chosen (because they aren't clicking into the edit field) it's messing up some reports. I found a "work around" for now, but wanted to add feedback as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have made the Office field much more visible within Monarch and have noticed the amount of tickets from various customers trending downward to non existent.

Thanks for the feedback and we can’t wait to see you all in Monarch utilizing this great enhancement!

4. When inputting deals in matrix, with regards to special projects

When inputting a special project you can currently only attach it to 1 outlet. At our station we have 2 outlets as well as a digital outlet. Some projects go across multiple outlets so it'd be nice to be able to put the correct dollars against each one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this work with a new and improved Projects experience in Monarch. We’re soft launching this right now and would love to get your organization on board with it!

Either way, we’ll be doing a full roll out in early 2020 so if you want to take an official dive after the holidays that’s fine too.

Thanks for your input!

5. In the AE Scorecard, I would much rather have Deals instead of imported business.

When doing one one one's, we use the AE scorecard a lot. It would be great if we could have the AE's deals added to this. That is a big topic of one on ones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'd like to change the weight of a deal without going into the edit dialog

Add the ability to change a weight on the same screen where we enter in the dollars of a deal. We modify the weight on every deal so that would be a big time saver for us!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Weights have now been added to the Quick Deals edit so you no longer need to go to another page in order to update the weight.

The best place to do a quick deal is either from your Sales Outlook Pod as an AE, the Account List as an AE or MGR, or the AE Scorecard for a Manager.

Enjoy your extra time!

7. Add Account Column to the "Closing Soon" Pod.

Just wanted to share - as a new user of Matrix, it would be very helpful to see the client name next to the deals in the street level view. Otherwise the deal name has no real significance and I can't be sure who it pertains to. For example, we have regular packages that might get pitched to multiple clients. Unless I include the client name in the title of the deal, I'd have no way of knowing which client each deal pertains to. It would help to at least have the option to include the client along with the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have taken the Closing Soon pod from Classic and incorporated this into the Deals workflow within Monarch. Navigate to the Deals page and change the view from Pipeline to Closing Soon. You’ll see the deal name and account on the deal.

8. Manager Recently Imported Pod

A recently imported pod for a Managers view that would display for each individual salesperson on their team.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented this in our Monarch product and have been getting feedback from beta customers on how it functions. We’re actually going to enhance it even further to show where revenue comes from each source in order to help the future where Broadcast/Digital/Other types of revenue may come from multiple sources.

Thanks for the great idea and we look forward to you using it in Monarch once upgraded!

9. I would like a way to show all account revenue history when entering deals

When i am entering deals, I think it's nice that you weed out the Outlet/Revenue Types that I am not forecasting for...but then there are times where I really need to know what the full history is for any given year whether I'm forecasting for it or not. Sometimes we just forget that the customer bought an extra outlet last year or that they bought mobile in the past. It really helps us to sell more of our inventory when we know everything they bought historically.

Not saying get rid of the current style, I'm saying add an option in…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Testing is now complete on this feature.

You will have the ability to show the full revenue history on any deal for the year selected in addition to the existing comparison functionality. Matrix will even remember which option you last used and load it for you on the next deal :)

We can’t wait to get this out to you all over the holidays so keep your eyes open for the update notification within Matrix and be sure to check out our other awesome updates on the release notes!

10. Remove default of "Adult Entertainment" from Deal Details

When you are entering a new deal for an new account that you have just set up and does not yet show up as an account in Wide Orbil, the category of the account in Deal Details is defaulting to "Adult Entertainment".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please review my comment/explanation for why this is happening and what our plan is to correct this concern.

We have just finished testing this and are hoping to have this addressed in the upcoming month as part of our next exciting upgrade!

Thanks for sharing your concern with us.

11. If we choose to lock the the account list on the Deal Management page, keep it locked even when we navigate away and come back.

More often than not, I'm going to want to keep my account list locked. It would be nice if Matrix could remember that I've locked the Deal Management account list, like it remembers the filters on my BEV.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The left pane now defaults to locked. If you leave it locked, it will stay locked the next time you go to the Deals Management page.

If you unlock it, the left pane will be unlocked the next time that you go to the Deal Management page.

We hope that you love this new functionality as we’ve had a lot of requests to make this happen. I know it’s put a ton of smiles on peoples faces when I shared it with them!

Try it out today!

Thanks for your feedback.

12. Need a way to clone recurring deals.

copy/clone a deal for an advertiser over multiple time periods

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just released this today. Every deal profile now allows you to clone the deal which will copy values like the Outlets, Office, Category, Account, Contacts and more.

It will not copy the dollars, estimated close date, activities or note.

You will be prompted to give the new deal a name and optionally a new time frame.

Happy deals to you!

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Default weighted deal amounts

It would be nice to have the weight percent default to a certain percentage, depending on its sales stage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now an option that you can use. It requires a bit of consulting with us at Matrix to set it up for you, but once setup you can choose to force weights and stages to be tied together or use them as suggestions in which the user can change weights freely.

Thanks for the suggestion! We hope that this functionality meets your needs and look forward to any additional feedback that you may have!

15. Sort Deals by Run Date

It would be helpful to be able to sort deals within each Advertiser by the Date of the Deal, rather than the Name of the Deal. This would help keep deals in chronological order during the year and see easily at a glance what deals you have coming up for the Advertiser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished some major overhauls to the Account Profile. One such change is a new Deal tab that will sort deals by Estimated Close Date on open deals and the completed date for closed deals. This should aid in displaying deals in a more chronological order and help to display those deals that are more relevant to the current day then those that may be farther out into the future.

Remember, to get the most use out of your deal, be sure to add an Estimated Close Date to every deal (something we plan on automating in the future as well!) :)

Thanks for the idea!

16. I would like to be able to filter the Deal List and Deal Management

It would be nice if I could filter the deal list to only show the deals that are relevant to the salespeople, Outlets, or Offices I want to see as opposed to scrolling through everyone's deals. It would also be nice to be able to filter the Account Type on these locations too.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed the new UI and the first pass at filters. While you will not see this in your version of Matrix, you will see this in the future as part of Matrix Monarch.

Have you heard of Monarch? No?! Wow…it’s going to be awesome! I encourage you to keep your eyes peeled for events, press releases and other touch points from Matrix in order to learn more about how Matrix will work in this growing multimedia, multi-platform world :)

17. Search open deals

On a manager/admin level, it would be advantageous to be able to search open deals by key word, category, salesperson, account name or agency name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Deals page has finally been updated to handle all of these types of filters and needs and it won't matter if you're a salesperson or a manager.

Combined with the new grid it should make for a much easier view when looking for that specific set of deals

18. Add a Deal to an Agency without an Account

There are times when we are working a deal with an Agency to provide "X" amount of dollars of revenue from their leads repository. During this time, Management would like us to forecast how much business we anticipate on getting.

It would be great if a deal could be create for an Agency w/o having to attach an Account.

I know this is not an unusual request, as other markets have the same procedure.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this feature. While it won’t be released for some time (it’s part of a larger New Deal/Forecasting Experience, you can expect it around the end of this quarter.

Thanks so much for the feedback! If you’d like to take a look at user interface before it is released just let us know!

20. NEED TO BE ABLE TO DELETE DEALS

WHY CAN"T I DELETE DEALS PLEASE FIX I WANT TO DELETE A PREVIOUS EMPLOYEES PROSPECT ACCOUNTS AND I CANT

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and I’m happy to say it will be a part of our January release! Finally you will be able to delete a deal that you accidentally created instead of re-purposing them. Please note that a deleted deal’s dollars will still display on the forecast change report since that rerport takes snapshots of forecasts each day.

Thanks again for this great idea!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base