Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

56 results found

1. More Business Development Drop Down Options

Currently there is only 3 Biz Dev options in the drop down when adding activity: "meeting, phone, email".

There really needs to be more options. As an AE, I do A LOT of prospecting and am constantly adding activity, it would be great to have more buckets to categorize them. Ideas below:

-Social Media (which would refer to FB, IG, and LinkedIn)
    -In Person or Drop-In (which would refer to a random in-person business drop in)
    -Other (nice to have just in case there are one-off situations, like meeting someone in an air plane, at a networking event, at a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I have passed this along to your Success Manager and she should be in touch with your corporate team to discuss it. It's a customizable field that would impact all users in the system and is up to them on how it is used.

Thanks for reaching out!

2. Autofill client name in new activity window from same account activity window

When viewing an activity in a account profile and then wanting to add another activity from there, why doesn't the account profile name autofill? There have been times that I will find an activity in my calendar with no customer associated with it because I neglected to do reselect the client in the account search box (my bad, but could this be avoided?). If it isn't possible to do this, then could it be possible for the activity to be rejected because there is no name associated with it forcing you to do an account search before saving activity?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Activities added from the Account Profile will automatically fill in the Account name. 

This must have been a bug at some point as that was always the original design and I just verified that it is currently doing this now. 

3. Matrix connect to Mobile phone

I would love for me to be able to make calls from my mobile phone out of matrix and have the activity logged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you dial out from our mobile solution and then hang up from your conversation, you’ll be back in Matrix with an Activity already loaded for you waiting for the details of the call. The contact, company, date, activity type, and a completed status…all of that is filled out for you and we just suggest adding your notes before saving.

4. Activity List - Need the "Check" and the "X"

This is important because now you have to go into each actvity and complete activities one at a time. Each time you do this you have to sit and wait for the screen to reload. In old Matrix whenever something like this happened, you could just click complete and not have to wait for the screen to reload.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

the Activity List has options to Complete and Delete from the menu on the right side. We’ve also done some significant retuning on performance so performing one of these actions take but a second or so for the list to refresh and you’re onto the next instead of navigating into each Activity Profile page.

Let us know how this feels and thanks for your feedback!

5. Master List - Sort on Last/Next Activity

The reason I do this is to visually see how many activities a seller has on the days ahead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. filter the activities calendar view to show only incomplete activities

filter the activities calendar view to show only incomplete activities for ease in dragging to alternate dates. when we dont complete one its not efficient to go into each activity and change the date moving it forward. even color coding differently would help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Activity List Filter

Save as favorite the Activity list filter. So the user doesn't need to go back to select the filters needed every time they use this page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Requested elaboration on the original need, but did not hear back.

The Activity List has what we call Sticky Filters. This means if you filter down to a subset of salespeople or a few activity types then we’ll remember the filters exactly how you left them so that when you come back to the page you don’t need to select the filters again.

8. Re-activate the slide Activity feature on Calendar view for efficiency purposes.

To make changing Activity dates more efficient, we WERE able to drag the activity from one day to another day on the "Calendar" view in Activities without going into the account itself . This was very convenient. We especially need this now with what we are going through due to Covid-19. Also it is more efficient when an AE's day gets disrupted due to sickness or an unforeseen schedule change. The Activity will drag and drop, but WILL NOT stay on the reassigned date. When you go out of calendar then back in, the Activity has moved back to the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This was a bug and is scheduled to be deployed on 5/14.

Please contact support if you continue to have issue with the drag and drop functionality of the activity calendar.

Thank you!

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Activity Type icon - More options to be correctly associated with the activity

The icons associated with the Activities are incredibly confusing and don't correlate with the Activity Type when i'm looking at the report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have removed the icons from the Activity Report and are likely to remove them in other areas for the same reason. The world has changed and we find that our customers use their Activity Types in vastly different ways than the original intended design.

Thanks for the feedback!

11. Allow Activity to be opened in new tab from the Activity List in Monarch

Today, if you right click on an Activity in Monarch from the Activity List it will take you to the Activity List again vs. taking you to the actual activity. When you right click on the Activity, allow it to be opened up in a new tab. Taking me back to the entire Activity List isn't helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Editing and Activity after you've saved it

Seems as though once an Activity has been saved and I leave that account, I can't find a way to edit the Activity when I go back to the account. Am I missing something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All Activities display on the Activities Tab of the Account Profile.

We display future, incomplete activities first, and then completed historical activities below those.

If you are not seeing your completed activities on an Account Profile then I encourage you to reach out to our support team. The Live Chat option in the lower left will get our attention quickly and we should have you on your way.

Thanks!

13. Activity log

We need the activity list to include the date added and ability to sort by that, so it is easy to see your daily activity for Activities or Notes entered and so that you can sort it by day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We provide salespeople the ability to see daily activities from a data card on the Home dashboard.

Add the Today’s Upcoming Activities data card in order to view the next 3 hours of activities on a mini calendar view or click the link to view all of today’s Activities.

It’s simpler than going to your Activity list and messing with sort options, and we’ve found many user build up a simple work flow on the home page of things that they care about.

Additionally our Espresso Shot is sent out each morning via email and it includes Today’s Activities and it’s a great way to plan your day before even getting into the office each morning. If you are not currently subscribed then I encourage you to check your My Profile from the menu in the upper right and enable the Espresso Shot on the Preferences tab. It’s filled with…

14. Email content should show up on the Account profile via Activity tab

Currently, the email content only shows on the Contact profile, not the account profile via activity tab. It would be nice if the email content can be accessible through account profile

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show the email body during Activity Report

I'd like a way to see the body of an email for an email activity on the Activity Report. The export might be too much since emails can chain on for days.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Activity Report now shows the email body for email activities. Click on the email icon at the Activity level of the report and you’ll be able to view the contents.

Thank you!

16. Activity Lists

the activities list view requires you to look at the view as either complete or incomplete.

We have to make weekly minimum data entries in matrix and keep track of client processes so we should have an activities list view that says “all” so we could see all activities for the week to ensure we didn’t miss logging something important for the client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We recommend using the calendar view for a task like this. Calendars are far easier to work with when filling in gaps since you have that visualization of the actual day that the activity should have occurred and time slots.

You’ll find a link to the calendar on the Activity List itself and you can freely swap between the List and Calendar views.

17. Add show all activities button

right now the list is either complete or incomplete, why not add a show all button so you are checking you haven't entered something twice or missed something. Also why not add a filter like date?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The functionality that you’re asking for can be found on the Calendar view of the Activity list. There we show all activities whether completed or not. It also makes for an excellent way to view by points in time like a month or week.

Give it a try, and if you feel this does not scratch your itch let us know how we can make the calendar a better experience for you! We really feel it’s the future of the Activity List.

18. It would be helpful to be able to enter meetings and appointments in Outlook and then invite Matrix so it will transfer over as an activity.

It would be helpful to be able to enter appointments and meetings into Outlook and then invite Matrix so it would show up as an activity. This way you can invite people to the meeting and not have to enter it into Matrix as well. If you do it the other way around, you cannot see if attendees are available or have them respond to your request. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this and have deployed the feature to production.

You will need to have Office 365 in order to make use of this type of request due to the way that Microsoft is pushing their products and making general APIs available to 3rd party tools like Matrix.

If you have Office 365 and wish to give this a try, then please reach out to your Matrix Success Manager and let us know about it! We’ll work with you in order to see if this integration might be a good fit.

19. improved activities report

allow for saved favorite report for the activities detail report so I can edit

in general the activities reports should be improved for better usability

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Activity report was just upgraded to the new reporting engine yesterday and has an experience much like other reports in our system now.

We will be migrating any favorites to the new report and removing the old report within the next 2 weeks so be sure to give it a run when you get a chance. We’re pretty proud of it :)

20. Activity report: add column for time

When exporting to excel, the time does not show up as a column. Can this be added?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?