Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

188 results found

1. Attach a records/page label to the drop-down list located at the bottom of list pages

Make it clear that the user is choosing to view 25, 50, or 100 records/page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix the navigation between the client screen and the account list.

1) I drill down to an account from the account list, which is page 4 of my account list, all the way down at the bottom.
    2) I do my stuff---deals, pending, so forth--in the account profile page.
    3) I navigate back to the account list, but now, I'm transported back to the account list page 1, top of the page.

Suggestion: fix the navigation to take you back to the precisely same place, exactly on the page, where you were before drilling down.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we think is a fine idea, for the time being we recommend that you use your browsers right click feature and open the account in a new tab or window if you must use the list. Once you complete the work, you can close that tab/window and your list will remain where you left off.

Ultimately the search bar is the best place to find accounts that you know you need to work with, but we do understand that some people find lists to be a better visual representation.

Please don’t hesitate to give our support a call at 1.877.687.9066 if you need further assistance or tips in navigating Matrix.

Thx!

3. Pop up Screens should be mobile

When adding an Activity, the pop-up screen is fixed. More times than not, the user may need to move this screen in order to see the see the information behind.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the sales graph, assign a color to a year and keep it consistent throughout.

Now, 2011 can be red on one account, purple the next. Confusing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My Deals Pod needs to Auto-Refresh

My Deals Pod needs to Auto-Refresh after a Deal is entered from the Green Toolbar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

the low benefit, ease of workaround (F5 or click refresh) and consistent low prioritization of this feature makes it clear that we probably won’t be getting around to doing this one.

6. Allow ability to Add Deals from the Bird's Eye View for AEs

Add the "+" button to the Deals pod so that AEs can enter a Deal directly from the Bird's Eye View.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display Names in Admin tool

All display names should either display lastname, first OR firstname, last. They shouldn't display both ways in the same list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When manually creating users, Matrix will automatically create a display name of “LastName, FirstName” as long as you supply both. When users are imported from Traffic, Matrix can (in most cases) only map the Display Name which is set by the Traffic system. Therefore, we cannot guarantee a pattern will automatically occur and encourage users to change the display names manually for any users that feel out of place as Display Name is a real field and not simply a combined field of First and Last Name.

8. Allow more of the list to show when choosing a deal on an activity

I was adding in an activity for an account and wanted to associate it with a deal called 2012 Plan. However, I use that naming convention for a lot of deals and was unable to link that account's specific deal to the activity.

Can a scroll bar appear if there are more than the dropdown can handle?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We added the ability to create an activity from a deal with the last release. If the deal is fully filled out, you’ll find that the activities created here will pre-populate the Contact, Account, Agency, and Deal name.

Alternatively, you can rename your deals to “Burger King 2012 Plan” in order to achieve easier searching results when not being added from the Deals.

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base