Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

14 results found

1. AE Recently Imported Pod Monarch

Allow and AE to view what's been recently imported by selecting a specific time frame in Monarch

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Recently Booked Revenue data cards for Revenue Type and Outlet allow you to no w select a data range of Today, yesterday Last 7 Days, Last 14 Days, Last 30 days.

It also now has a Revenue Type or Outlet Filter for the respective data cards.

2. Data Cards (Home View) showing the previous day's activity for each rep.

Manager would like to customize the Data Cards view, to show the previous day's activity for each of his rep.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be accomplished today with our Favorite Reports as Data Cards functionality.

Create an Activity Report setup any way that you like. It sounds like you might want to see it by Salesperson → Activity Type. Set the date for yesterday via the specific date.

Run the report and be sure that you’re satisfied with the results and then save the report as a favorite. We have new options here that allow you to use the report as a data card on your home page. Be sure to enable the option to roll the date each day as well.

Now go to your home page and add a Favorite Report, and select the Activity report that you just saved. Now you can view all activities for yesterday, every day!

Thanks for the feedback, and be sure to try this out with the majority of your reports! We’ve had a …

3. sales outlook filter by salesperson

Sales Outlook salesperson filters.

Issue: per business process, Lisa will like to view just specific users on her sales outlook when running numbers or validations when using this pod.

Request: Allowing the system to filter salespeople on this pod.

Benefit: User-friendly functionality, quick search, a better business process for the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have the ability for data cards to be user defined

Change the "My total forecast" card to display as monthly forecasting?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have updated the My Total Forecast card to be called the Sales Outlook card. Along with the name change, you can also drill into the card and change the time frame.. If you change it to the current month, the small card view will remember and reflect the current month.

Thanks for the feedback!

5. Have the ability to remove the Twitter feed from the Home page

I would like to replace it with my monthly forecasting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve handled the initial phase of this request and are continuing efforts to make the home page significantly more useful for you.

This may be released in phases. For example:
    Phase 1 – Handle the Twitter concerns
    Phase 2 – Increase usability of the home page (like showing better forecasting information as you suggested)
    Phase 3 – Consolidate redundant information from other areas and streamlining workflow.

For now, I am completing this request and you should expect to see the results this summer!

Thanks so much for reaching out to us! I’ll be reaching out to some of you for feedback in the coming weeks.

6. How can we add a picture of each AE in their profile?

Including headshots for AEs in the 'Team' Profile. This gives the system a little more life, and makes it easier to reference the name with the pod without looking for the associated text name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented user pictures across our product in areas like the Teams page and the Contact Profile.

If a user or contact has their email address connected with Gravatar, then we will display their chosen picture.

It certainly adds a lot of life as you stated, and we hope you find it pleasing :)

Thanks for the feedback!

7. Office Toggle on AE Sales Outlook Pod

AE's need the ability to see a breakout by office. Some AEs sell multiple.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Edit the Quiet Accounts Pod

When doing 1-on-1's, it would be great if you could edit the "Quiet Accounts" pod, and control the timeframe e.g. 15, 20, 30, 45, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have implemented the customized functionality within our Alert Center. There you can create alerts with Red, Yellow, and Green status that let you control how concerned you should be when an account was not contacted in 15 days vs 45 days or any number that you wish to use.

This is only part of Matrix Premium and is part of a huge Alert Center and Sales Intelligence offering that you can find that that will make you and your sales team faster, smarter, and more efficient with your sales. If you do not have Matrix Premium today, please reach out to us at 877.687.9066

9. Give AEs the same ability as Managers to filter the Sales Outlook Pod

Most AEs do not need to have certain revenue types, like "Trade" or "Production," included when looking at their overall business. It would make it easier if they could filter out unnecessary revenue from the Bird's Eye View, instead of having to pull a report.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished development and testing for this feature and are excited to say it will be available in our next mini release due out by the end of the month.

Thanks so much for your request!

10. Allow Filtering on AE Scorecard

I would like to have the ability to filter on the AE Scorecard as I can do on the Bird's Eye View. For example, if I wanted to view revenue for one of my AEs looking only at SPOT Revenue Types I cannot do that from AE Scorecard, rather I will need to run a report.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need to be able to filter revenue types on current pacing pod in birds eye view

Being able to check pacing for various revenue types, especially being able to exclude things like Political will make the current pacing pod in Birds Eye View much more valuable

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. keep current parameter setting for entire session

I want to work in July month and sort clients alphabetically. I'd like it to stay that way as I work and not reset to June and revenue every time i got back to bird's eye to select the next client

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Your browser will now remember the way the Sales Outlook Pod looked the last time you ran it.

This will persist as long as you do not clear your browsers cookies.

Also, don’t forget you can right click and open each client in a new tab. It’s actually the fastest way to navigate as you do not have to render the bird’s eye view every time you go back and you will not lose your scroll position.

Thanks for the suggestion!

13. add the times of all activies in the activity pod, not just "today"

If we use the activity pod as our calendar, shouldn't we be able to view the times of all dates opposed to just seeing "today's" at first glance? Currently we have to go into a specific activity to view the time. I want to see all of it on one screen when setting appointments.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this enhancement.

You can expect to see the time of an activity anytime you find a listing of activities such as on the What’s Next Pod no your Street Level or the Activity List.

We are still on track for this being available before the end of the year as part of a 100% Customer Feedback release.

Thanks for your patience!

14. Filtering by Revenue Type on Pods

The Bird's Eye View pod doesn't allow for filtering on revenue types so when I see my local business it's including spot and Internet. I'd like to have it separated.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing these filters and are happy to announce that they will be available in our next release! On top of that, we’ve included some new toggles on the Sales Outlook Pods throughout the site. Be sure to check them out once the release is live!

Thanks so much for your feedback!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base