Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. List menu enhancement

Add Categories as a drop down list option on the list menu

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry we were unable to get any additional information from you on this.

If you still feel this is an important request, please submit it again with a bit more information around why it would be important to have a Category list.

Not knowing what you ultimately need one for, I cannot recommend any types of workaround or solutions that might achieve the same results in a different manner.

Don’t hesitate to resubmit this in the future with additional details if you find the need continually popping up.

2. Category pacing compared to this week last year

I like the category report, but I would love it...if we were able to look at what was booked this time last year instead of this week compared to final numbers. It's hard to see what is arriving late and early, yet categories are important to corporate and our market.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Use imported historical data for birds eye pacing

The pacing graph on the birds eye page does not show pacing. Support informed me that it will be a year of history before we can see and use this feature. The data is already imported from Wide Orbit, is there any way to use this on the pacing graph on birds eye view?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please see my comment. Support is correct in what they have stated. We are displaying everything that we can given the information we were/are provided each day from Wide Orbit.

Sorry for the inconvenience

4. Gregorian or Broadcast option when pulling Commissions Report

When pulling the Commissions Report it pulls all data based on Calendar billing. 95% of accounts bill as Broadcast and that's what the commissions are calculated on. The report would be much more accurate if this option was available.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Forecasting

We need to be able to reduce the billing on an account in the forecast column, if we know a cancellation is coming through. On the day that we need to recap all business to corporate, we may know a cancel is coming in, but the order has yet arrived. This way the reports accurately project where they will end up, after the cancel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get the additional information necessary to look into this request. If you feel this is still an issue, please resubmit your request with a bit more information and we’ll look into it again.

thanks!

6. Add the feature back in that allows the user to "up" the dollars by a given/designated percentage.

Please add the feature back in that allows the user to "up" the dollars by a given/designated percentage. We relied heavily on this report, could process it with one click as a favorite, and now that it's gone it takes a lot longer to reproduce with Excel. We really miss it! Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve taken a hard look at this request and unfortunately do not feel that it embodies the spirit of Matrix in our effort to provide accurate, analytical information.

That being said, reports like the Multi-Year Sales History report can easily be manipulated within Excel just as the original requester noted. With new and upcoming changes like searching for specific accounts and filtering by categories, it should be much easier to create a custom export of this in which you can increase the spending of said accounts.

I would be happy to take the time to show anyone who voted for this feature how to manipulate their Excel exports in order to get the information that you are looking for.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope this does not discourage you from creating/voting on additional feedback in the future.

7. Account Ranking Queries

I think it would be great if we could run a report that will display accounts that meet certain criteria like accounts that are - or + $500 compared to previous year.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be accomplished today in multiple ways. The Ranking Report is a great solution by sorting on the difference. For example if $500 is your threshold, perform a descending sort on the difference column to get your results.

The Build Your Own Financials report can also do this with even less columns if you truly only care about the TY, LY, and Difference values. 

Thanks for your feedback. 

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base