Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

56 results found

1. Have the ability to revise ALL fields on a completed activity

Currently, I can revise the activity's notes but cannot revise contact infoormation on the same activity. It would be nice if I could edit all fields on a completed activity.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this enhancement. It will be available around the end of Q3 as part of a big fall release, filled with other great ideas (many from users like you!)

Thanks for sharing this one with us.

2. create activity type sub lists

Drop down box “Activity Type” in Activity can we add “Cold Call”,” C.N.A” for customer needs analysis ,”PREZ” for presentation, etc

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this feature and it will be ready for the next release.

Our Success Managers are reaching out to your organizations in order to get a list together specific for your team/organization so that this feature will be 100% ready to go the day it launches with your custom Activity Types.

Really great idea with this one! Keep them coming!

3. Sort completed activities by most recent dates on the activities list

Would like the latest activities completed to be listed first. Currently you show the first activities completed and I must change the sort on the Due Date.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been addressed in Monarch and will be released soon. We think you’ll just notice this in your day to day interactions, but we encourage you to review the release notes each week (we typically put out a few things every Thursday) to make sure you don’t miss any updates!

4. View Activity Type sub lists in Activity Report

The Activity report only shows "Meeting" or " Call", but there is not a way to see if it was a CNA Meeting or a Closing Call.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature.

This will allow you to determine the exact Activity type being used whether it’s a generic Call or a more specific “Cold Call”. The export will be the most useful location to get this information (deemed more important than the on-screen version by many of you who voted thanks!)

We are on track to have this released before the end of the year as part of a 100% Customer Feedback release so keep your eyes peeled for communication from us both within Matrix or your Inbox!

5. 15 minute increments on Activities

I have meetings that require this. can we fix? This includes the ical download to show 15 minutes too

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Phone number and email of Contact visibile in activities

It would be nice to be able to see the phone number and email address of a contact while in an activity. That way if the activity is to call them, we don't have to exit this screen search for the contact to access their phone or email. The email should be a hyperlink too. That way we can just click on the email from the activity and shoot them an email rather than toggling between activities and contacts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished up development of this feature for our Monarch solution. We’re very excited to get this out to you around the new year!

Thanks for letting us know how you work and please keep the feedback flowing!

7. Duplicate activities to multiple accounts at one time, or in one task.

We should be able to copy the same activity to multiple accounts so we don't have to enter it individually multiple times. For example, if I send out a market update to 30 accounts/agencies, it would be easier to enter one activity and copy it to multiple accounts.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now part of our List Builder feature! In the next release, you’ll be able to create a list of accounts that you performed a similar action with (or hunt and pick out the accounts from your entire list) and then create a mass activity to be applied to each of those accounts.

This will be part of Matrix Premium. If you would like more information about this and any other of our great features, please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can make you and your sales team faster, smarter, and more efficient!

8. Be able to close multiple activities without going in to edit each one

I would like the ability to close multiple activities at once with a check box or something without having to go into each activity and edit it. If I am away from the office and complete 5 or 6 things on my list I would like to be able to close them all out at once when I get back to the office.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this enhancement.

The goal is to allow you a quick one click way to close an activity without editing it anywhere you find a list of activities (What’s Next Pod to Activity List)

This is on track for being available before the end of the year as part of a 100% Feedback release.

Thanks for your patience!

9. Provide a way for managers to track the ratio of meeting activities to closed deals

I would like to quickly be able to see how often meetings lead to closed deals.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Check out the Activity Impact Report!

This report allows you to pull Activities from a time period and financial info (Pending, Budget, Booked dollars) from the same or different time period since Activities today might not impact today's revenue but may impact a quarter or two later.

10. Activity report: add column for time

When exporting to excel, the time does not show up as a column. Can this be added?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have Company Name display on the Matrix Activity Calendar

I noticed in Matrix on the daily calendar, there is only contact name, not the name of the company. On the Outlook daily calendar, it gives the names of the companies. The outlook appointments were scheduled through Matrix. Is there any way to get the company names on the Matrix calendar? Obviousy, I deal with more than one Bob, John, Mark, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our calendar has been updated to now show the Agency, Account, and Contact. Depending on the size of your screen and resolution, you might not be able to see everything. However, if you hover over the calendar activity you will see the full text.

Thanks for the feedback!

12. Sort the completed activities most recent to oldest

I like to see my most recent completed activity first but Matrix, by default, sorts oldest to newest which doesn't make any sense (to me). I understand that with one keystroke, I can resort it the way I want it, but that keystroke should not be necessary. I believe that if you put the question out to users, 99% of them would agree that the default sort is the opposite of what we all want.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed this as part of a great account profile redesign. Activities display in a chronological order as you described and now read like a feed.

You will be able to see this next week after our release.

Thanks!

13. Create a Calendar view for Activities

It would be nice if I could view my activities list as a calendar instead of always as a list. Doing this would allow me to easily see where I have time available and where I have time blocked off when I'm on the phone with a customer and looking for the next available time to meet with them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is now live in Matrix! To access it, navigate to the Activity List and click onto the Calendar tab if it isn’t already selected for you.

Matrix will display your Calls, Meetings, and Other Activity types as well as show you when deals are estimated to be closed or actually closed within Matrix.

We’re extremely excited to share this with you so I hope that you all find it valuable. Please refer to matrix University for a quick reference guide that can walk you through all of the functionality of the calendar. You may just find it replacing your list entirely!

Thanks for the feedback…onto the next awesome feature!

14. Display an Activity Entry Date

There is no where in Matrix, where you can view the date an activity was entered.

If this date could be added to the Activity report, that would great!

This is important to know, as it will determine if an AE is entering multiple activities on the same day or when they occur or are planned. The longer an AE waits to create an activity, the more the entry becomes more "garbage" vs. valid.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have recently released an Activity Analysis Dashboard within Matrix Premium that has the capability to report on Activity Creation Date for the first time within Matrix.

Many other new activity reporting options have been packaged into this so if you have Matrix Premium give it a look today!

If you do not have Matrix Premium, contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 and tell them that you want Matrix Premium today or let me know about your interest and I’ll put the right people in touch with each other.

Thanks for your feedback!

15. Export the Activity List to be like a To Do list

We do wish we could print the ACTIVITY LIST so we could use it as a "to do" list per say. If we go to report it gives a lot of information in excel and is extra work to make it just a to do list. This would be a very helpful tool for the account executives

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve recently enhanced our mobile solution to include everything from your Activity List on the desktop and as such this is now a great interactive to do list!

Update and complete your activities as they happen in order to “cross them off” your list and move onto the next.

Hope this helps to improve your workflow!

16. filter the activities calendar view to show only incomplete activities

filter the activities calendar view to show only incomplete activities for ease in dragging to alternate dates. when we dont complete one its not efficient to go into each activity and change the date moving it forward. even color coding differently would help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Contact drop down when adding an Activity

Why must I search for a contact when I am already on the Account profile page - Activities tab? The contacts are already showing on the page, why must I search for them vs. Matrix showing me the list of available Account contacts associated with the account that I am on?

This would save a lot of effort, especially if you are not sure of the name of the contact or contacts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been implemented within our Monarch product. Now when you add an Activity for an Account and/or Agency you’ll be able to quickly add the contacts that are also affiliated.

We hope this makes your experience much faster and more accurate! Can’t wait to see you in Monarch!

18. Activities Created Daily Report

It would be very beneficial to have a report that would show the activities created each day. I would like to pull my activities that were entered at the end of the day to ensure I did not forget to add activities for a client or prospect to Matrix. Right now, you can only see when an activity has been entered on the summary tab of the profile page. The activities list and activities tab ONLY display the date the activity is scheduled to begin, not the date it was entered.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have recently released the Activities Analysis Dashboard that can handle this very request and a whole lot more within Matrix Premium.

If you have Matrix Premium, I encourage you to take a look at it today! If not, reach out to our sales team at 877.687.9066 and let us know that you want to discuss the benefits of Matrix Premium :)

19. Email content should show up on the Account profile via Activity tab

Currently, the email content only shows on the Contact profile, not the account profile via activity tab. It would be nice if the email content can be accessible through account profile

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be helpful to be able to enter meetings and appointments in Outlook and then invite Matrix so it will transfer over as an activity.

It would be helpful to be able to enter appointments and meetings into Outlook and then invite Matrix so it would show up as an activity. This way you can invite people to the meeting and not have to enter it into Matrix as well. If you do it the other way around, you cannot see if attendees are available or have them respond to your request. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this and have deployed the feature to production.

You will need to have Office 365 in order to make use of this type of request due to the way that Microsoft is pushing their products and making general APIs available to 3rd party tools like Matrix.

If you have Office 365 and wish to give this a try, then please reach out to your Matrix Success Manager and let us know about it! We’ll work with you in order to see if this integration might be a good fit.

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base