Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Maintenance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this feature.

Our goal is to alert you that you have been logged out and gray out the screen. We want you to have the ability to log back in from that page and continue your session with a similar experience that you might find on a banking site.

We are still on track for putting this out before the end of the year as part of a 100% Feedback release.

Thanks so much for your patience…I may be more excited about releasing this than you all are about receiving it! :)

3. Include Managers in Seller Groups

Would like to have sales managers included in the seller group for the Market. Managers do sometimes have accounts assigned to them

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed development and testing of this feature. While you won’t see the changes immediately, you can expect to see it in our next release.

Thank you so much for letting us know you wanted this!

4. Master agency view

Is it really necessary to have 2 scoll bars when trying to look at the master list?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

two scrollbars are necessary in order to handle performance and resolution issues that would be present without them.

If we could, we would remove them but at this point in time we cannot.

5. I would like to see strike throughs on the master account list

I am unable to determine which users are "Inactive" when doing maintenance from the master account list. These users were never on teams, so I cannot do the reassignments from the regular account list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has been tested and approved. We also enhanced the agency lists so that they displayed strikethroughs properly. You can look forward to seeing these changes within Matrix before the quarter is up.

Thanks!

6. Checkbox for completed activities

Build a checkbox next to activities that you can simply check off when you complete an activity rather than having to open up the activity and modify it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is coming in our next release. we have revamped the contact profile pages and one of the enhancements was a one click complete for activities.

This idea will be carrying over to other areas of the site, but we’re doing it here first as a way of getting feedback on a popular page before rolling it out site wide.

Also, keep in mind that quickly completing an activity may not be the best course of action to always take. Adding in anything you may have found out while having the activity is an important reason for doing them in the first place.You may not remember everything about these activities in the future should you need to know an outcome or what happened.

Thanks!

7. Add tags as filters within Matrix

Because I spend time filling out specific information about my accounts and contacts
    as a user
    I would like a way to filter areas of Matrix by tags
    This includes on the Account list so that I could add tags to accounts like "Out of Business" and then get a list of who they are.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing a new feature that will allow you to create custom Account, Contact (and in the future Agency) lists.

One of the filterable items is Tags among many other fields including City, State, and Zip!

This will be part of our fall release this year within Matrix Premium so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, contact our sales team 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.

Thanks for the suggestion!

8. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this enhancement and it looks really cool! You will have access to this enhancement in our next release.

Some things to note though, not every item will have a profile to go to (such as the Revenue Type and Category).

We also couldn’t make this happen for the Churn, Inactive and Project reports due to a few issues that require additional fixes to be scheduled at a later date.

Thanks for the feedback! We’ll get the rest of the reports working as soon as we can

9. AE column needs to be on list of contacts

need to be able to see AE connected w/ these and be able to sort by AE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add a column in the forecasting report that shows booked vs budget

Id' like to be able to see what the AE has booked and how it compares to their budget so I can see how far off of their budget they are for the month.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Arizona time zone as an option on the profile page

Arizona does not observe daylight savings time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just finished adding Hawaiian, Alaskan, and Arizona timezones to Matrix. You can expect to see this in a patch in mid July.

Thanks for reaching out to us and for your patience!

13. Update Forecast from any Forecast Report

We enter National forecasts at the account level, and it is very difficult to quickly update a forecast from the Deal screen.

What would be very efficient is if a deal could be updated from any Forecast report.

I noticed that the account is highlighted like there is a link, however, there is none. Maybe have the account have a link if there is a forecast that could be updated for the time period of the report?

This would make life so much easier for us, which by the way, we are the "poster child" on how to enter and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Sales Outlook Pod (similar to a forecasting report) and the Account List will have the ability to enter/edit Quick Deals in our very next release…due out this weekend.

Quick Deals allow you to get in, get out, and get on with your lives by letting you go down a list and updating/adding deals without losing your place on the list and w/o leaving the page.

Heck, we’re even going so far as to tell you deals you might want to close based upon recent imports!

This next release should increase your efficiency within Matrix that you might even have extra time to go golfing with that important client that you keep putting off! you know the one!

Please let us know how this works for you after the next release good or bad!

Thanks for hangin’ in there with us!

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our new product, Monarch, does not include this type of functionality. We are formalizing and upgrade plan for all of our customers over the next year and we look forward to seeing you in Monarch soon!

15. going through activities by account

it would be nice to have a "next" option instead of returning to birds eye then scrolling down to finding the next account.,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

reviewed some quick ways to navigate through Matrix. Trying out the Actions → Add an Activity and right click, new tab for account profiles. Requester feels they pretty user friendly.

16. Allow me to import my leads

It's great that we can enter leads now...but we have hundreds of them and it's a daunting task to create them all manually. It would be fantastic if we could import leads into Matrix in order to ease that pain.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Leads can now be imported just like prospects. We’ve updated the button on the Account List to saw “Import Accounts” and assuming you have the ability to create leads, you will be able to import them as well.

We’ve ever implemented this functionality for Managers so that you can import your purchased lists and have them either assigned to some type of House salesperson or even the individual salespeople on your team depending on how you map your file.

Thanks for sharing, and if you have any questions about this functionality please let me know!

17. Comment Field in Forecasting Report

Would like to bring back the "COMMENTS" field back to the forecasting/pending report for the reps

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have released this feature with our April 16th update, and you can find it in the Forecasting and Weighted Forecasting reports right now!

We are constantly prioritizing and reviewing feedback to pick the next great feature so stay tuned for updates on other requested items in the future :)

18. add a reconciliation feature that auto-adjusts Pending dollars.

In the previous Matrix projected dollars would be reconciled once an order was entered into OSI. There was an auto-adjust of the pending dollars that allowed the AE to see if they were over or under on individual projections.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In our next release, we are making it much easier to quickly close deals based upon recently imported dollar amounts for the same accounts.

Once an import occurs, Matrix will look for any deals with dollars for the same time frame as the imported dollars. If any months match, we’ll bring these deals to your attention where you can immediately close-win the deal, or ignore it until a later time.

Look for this as part of your My Deals pod on the Bird’s Eye View in a couple of weeks!

Thanks for your patience while we worked through this hot topic. We just wanted to make sure users found it valuable, easy to use, and intuitive in our user testing sessions.

19. Month +2 reports are missing headers after page 1

Column headers only appear on page 1. Need them on pages 2, 3, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed testing of this fix and are happy to announce that the Month +2 reports will now show their headers after page 1.

You can expect to see the fix in our next release due out this month!

20. keep current parameter setting for entire session

I want to work in July month and sort clients alphabetically. I'd like it to stay that way as I work and not reset to June and revenue every time i got back to bird's eye to select the next client

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Your browser will now remember the way the Sales Outlook Pod looked the last time you ran it.

This will persist as long as you do not clear your browsers cookies.

Also, don’t forget you can right click and open each client in a new tab. It’s actually the fastest way to navigate as you do not have to render the bird’s eye view every time you go back and you will not lose your scroll position.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base