Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. Change Since Report

Add a "Change Since Report" like V4 has. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unable to get further clarification on what this means.

I encourage you to respond back with additional information so that we can open this back up and consider it for future prioritization.

Thanks!

2. Weighting on Projects Report

On the projects report apply the weighting from the deal details. I would like to see a 'forecasted' finish on pitched dollars for the project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something that we will be taking on as we are completely reworking the way Projects work for the Monarch system. The changes will make it easier for salespeople to enter and manage project pitches without duplicating efforts with Deals. Managers will find reporting and understanding the individual contributions toward a project more easily with new profiles and detailed views as well.

We’re extremely excited to get this delivered before the end of 2019 and we hope that this excites you as well!

3. Booked Dollars not showing on the Project Report

I am very disappointed that Matrix Project report does not include actual booked dollars. In MatrixPlus this was very helpful to see side-by-side the pitched/sold $'s vs. what was actually booked.

Please tell me that you do have plans to have this added in the near future?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something that we plan to take on in the future with Projects. However, projects are being rewritten from the ground up and will have a much different feel from anything we’ve done in the past. From creation, to updating, to reporting we’re touching everything.

This will be out before the end of 2019 and we encourage you to take a look and provide feedback once enabled for your group.

Thanks for letting us know about your experience!

4. Top 50 Report

The issue for this report is that the top 50 last year are only on current year billing accounts. There could be a top 50 account from prior year that is currently not billing and would not show up.
    Problem for Rev/Prev because we cannot use to accurately reflect top accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show AEs without Activities in Activity Report

The activity report should include data for all sellers with active accounts in Matrix. This will help managers identify AEs who are not entering activities. Perhaps even a filter on the report to say Show only Salespeople with no activities? - Feedback from Key Client

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality was recently added in the forms of the Sales Productivity card on your home page. It's great for comparing salespeople to each other and a few of the metrics include activity creation and occurrence within a selected time period. Give it a try and we think you'll develop some new workflows to help coach your teams to greatness! Thanks!

6. Last Run Dates

Many times when I run a report, it still indicates that report as "Never Run". My manager will think I'm not paying attention as she'll think I've never run specific reports. This doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen MOST of the time. Why.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m afraid I am not able to recreate this. If this is still an issue, I’d recommend that you call our support team and see if they can help you out.

The last update should change when you click on the link, fill out the report dialog, and then let the chart and grid return on the report. Next time you go back to the reports page (or refresh it if it is currently open) you should see “Today” listed as the last run.

7. Category pacing compared to this week last year

I like the category report, but I would love it...if we were able to look at what was booked this time last year instead of this week compared to final numbers. It's hard to see what is arriving late and early, yet categories are important to corporate and our market.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?