Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

83 results found

1. Report that shows pending and proposed by month

The deal status report doesn't allow me to see where the reps have their pending and proposed by month and the forecast report doesn't include proposed.

Ideally, if I could see the proposed and pending by month for the year I could then see everything the rep is working on each month.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This report now exists as part of our Sales Intelligence reports. It will even show you the particular Sales Stage that the proposed/pending amount is in! You can find it as the Budget Pipeline Report on your Forecasting & Deals tab within Sales Intelligence.

If you do not have Sales Intelligence please contact your Matrix Success Manager to see if an upgrade is right for you!

2. Add sorts by Name field in Forecasting Report

Currently you can only sort Forecasting Reports by revenue. It would be good to also sort by primary field. If pulling report by account, you could sort the accounts alphabetically so you can search for a specific account much more easier.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Testing is now complete on this feature and we are looking forward to releasing this to you very soon in the next big update! Sorry for the delay on this!

Thanks for the feedback!

3. 34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is completed, however I need to explain a bit…

Under the current reporting in Matrix Standard, the reporting engine used is unable to perform this request with satisfactory results. While the Excel download option is perfectly capable of handling this (as well as allowing you the option to further modify the report), we understand many users want to just print something.

However, we changed our reporting engine with Matrix Premium and can print directly from there by creating a print friendly version that strips away everything except for the report that you want to print..

We are examining our current priorities and are are considering changing the existing reports to use this new engine as well in the future, but I do not have enough concrete information to share with you at this time.

Thank you for this request and we hope to see you in Matrix Premium in…

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base