Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. set the broadcast calendar as the default for reven

Most business is conducted by the broadcast calendar. It would be nice if we could set the broadcast calendar as a default and toggle to gregorian if necessary. It becomes confusing when entering deals, comparing reports, checking revenue, etc., when everything is in gregorian and most business is not planned or booked by gregorian.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not our control. the calendar is a corporate decision set to help enforce continuity of the product and read from the same playbook by default.

I’d recommend taking this up with the corporate team and running it through your Success Manager at Matrix as we can definitely make the change if that’s how it’s agreed upon.

Thanks for the feedback!

2. Add chart graphics from Birds Eye View on the Sales Outlook data card

It would be nice to have the charts/graphics that were on the Birds Eye View on the Sales Outlook data card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show more than 10 users on the Dashboard (Team's page).

To show more than 10 users on the Dashboard (Team's page).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are shifting attention away from the Teams page and putting emphasis on the Sales Productivity Data Card which can be added from the home page data card selections. The Team's page will likely be sunset in the future as a result.  

While the team's page was originally intended to view individual KPIs against your sales team(s), it never realized its full potential, and we have worked with customers to build a page that allows for multiple KPIs to display at once across a larger listing of salespeople with stronger filtering capabilities .  

We hope you give the Sales Productivity a try, and thanks for your support!

4. Move chat box to the bottom right corner, and make it easy to minimize.

Move chat box to the right, and make it easy to minimize.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I checked with our team, and we can’t utilize the lower right as that is where our Matrix Kiosk resides for surfacing helpful documents for you to learn about each page and feature.

Additionally, our support team assured me that what looks like a close button on the chat is actually a minimize so if you were to click the “x” it’s actually like minimizing your chat and the conversation will follow you from page to page as well. If you wanted to open it again yourself, clicking on the chat link in the lower left expands the chat to where you left off.

I hope this helps! Thanks for sharing this with us!

5. Filters not sticking on Team page

When I filter the page then click off the page to something else then go back to the page, the filter doesn't save...so there's no way to deafualt 1o A.E.'s I would like to see?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are transitioning away from the Team Page as a whole and putting efforts into the recently released Sales Productivity data card, which can be accessed from the home page data cards, as the primary way to put your sales team(s) up against each other for comparison and stats.

We will be declining this request, but we hope that you give the Sales Productivity a try too!

6. include a cc option on the support ticket

Please include a "copy" option on the support and feedback tabs. This way a manager can be aware of what is being requested and can follow up when necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not something that we have any control over. Both the Support ticket and Feedback tools are 3rd party integrations that we have where those 3rd parties control the experience and we’re simply able to “skin” them in a way that looks pleasing to use.

We integrate with folks like this because they know how to handle Feedback and Support while we focus on providing better solutions for salespeople and their managers.

Hopefully that makes sense, but if either ever provides this option rest assured we will want to turn these features on and make use of them! :)

Thanks for the feedback!

7. Salesperson Preview

I am working on list scenarios and it would be helpful to allow other users to access the previews for review. As the GSM, I want the LSM to have the ability to review the propsed changes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have decided to focus our efforts on our Monarch product which does not have this feature due to consistent lack of use within Matrix Web and previous products.

We have instead provided ways for managers to find the accounts that should be reassigned in order to keep communication flowing instead of playing out what if scenarios that only focused on revenue for decision making. We have also taken a look from the other end as a salesperson requesting ownership of Accounts as this is a growing trend and need of our users.

Thank you for your feedback!

8. Export and Print Street Level and Brid's Eye View

I would like to be able to export and print my Street Level and Bird's eye View into Excel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

we feel that there is too much to interact with and too much scrolling for a solution to be built that would meet a user’s needs and offer a good experience that user would actually want to use.

We are opting to not implement a feature like this when you have multiple pods on screen that could possibly have dozens of results within that require scrolling.

9. Please add the previous year to Sales Person Preview

Would like to see the previous year in the salesperson pods (on the right side of the screen.) Some accounts are seasonal and haven't billed yet for the current year. Would help to see the entire picture.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have decided to focus our efforts on our Monarch product which does not have this feature due to consistent lack of use within Matrix Web and previous products.

We have instead provided ways for managers to find the accounts that should be reassigned in order to keep communication flowing instead of playing out what if scenarios that only focused on revenue for decision making. We have also taken a look from the other end as a salesperson requesting ownership of Accounts as this is a growing trend and need of our users.

Thank you for your feedback!

10. Display the default calendar on the Bird's Eye View.

I have no way of knowing what my Matrix database's default calendar is and whether I'm looking at gross or net totals, unless I run a report or got to a specific account profile page. There should be a notification on the BEV to remind users what their default calendar is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will not be enhancing Matrix Web with this request. However the new product, Monarch, does a much better job at letting you know about the information that you are viewing throughout.

Thank you for your feedback on this as it was instrumental in making our new product easier to use!

11. Allow AE's a place to see "notes" that a manager has written on thier scorecasrd/profile

As an LSM I use the "notes" section on each AE's profile. According to the AE's they cannot see the notes I make. Is it possible for them to see these notes?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve been following this request for about 6 years now, and we’ve found that most of our managers want to use this as a way to take notes about salespeople that other managers can have access to.

We’re going to decline on the functionality for sharing with salespeople after hearing the many successful 1 on 1 meetings our managers have in putting plans together. Obviously if this comes up as a major need in the future and consensus changes we’ll want to revisit.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

12. Pop up Screens should be mobile

When adding an Activity, the pop-up screen is fixed. More times than not, the user may need to move this screen in order to see the see the information behind.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  General UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base