Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. Drag and drop functionality for data cards

Allow data cards to be dragged and dropped. Rather than selecting the X to delete and + to define a new data card to re-organize data cards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the current configuration this will not happen. As we explore enhancements or new engines for our data cards it may become a possibility there.

Thanks for your feedback. 

2. Be able to filter the "My Watch List" by OUTLET, OFFICES & REVENUE TYPE

One of our user reported that there is an total difference when he compared “Sales outlook filter” and “My watch list”.
    We replicated in EA and we found that this is because “My watch list” filter don’t have the option to include Outlets, Offices, Revenue Types.
    Please implement these filters in “My Watch list” section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

My Watch List will not be supported in the new Monarch product as it is not a heavily used feature.

We will look toward alerts and data cards to answer similar questions with Monarch as My Watch List was a precursor to those designs.

Thank you for the feedback!

3. select different Months on Watch List

Money Pages CEO would like to be able to look at months other than the current month on the Watch List pod. The green forward/back arrows like on the sales outlook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Watch List is going to be going away with a future installment of Matrix due out in 2017. However we have some great news!

We’re implementing a more powerful Alert Engine that can give you this kind of information as long as you know the type of data that you are interested in. Need to know when activities are created? Wish you knew when a deal was closed? Do you like to see recently created contacts? All of this and more can be created through alerts so we encourage you to think of some specific examples that you care about and let us know about them in preparation for the big real in 2017!

Thanks for the feedback!

4. Sales Outlook Pod: List Accounts when viewing by Outlet

When you are in the "bird's eye reports" and look at individual sales people, I would like to be able to look at the list of clients that are under each "outlet". . especially digital. This will save a lot of time vs. running a repot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

this is probably not something we are going to handle. The Bird’s Eye View was designed to be a very high level view, answering broad questions about your book of business. Specific questions were always meant to dig into a particular profile or even run a report to answer.

Moving forward we’re also going to be removing the Bird’s eye View as a name only. The functionality will still exist in an enhanced format in new Performance and Team page that will be introduced with our Monarch product. Follow us on twitter and visit us at upcoming events in order to learn more!

5. Managers Watch List should report YTD

Managers watch list would be more accurate to show YTD instead of Year. Looking at yearly revenue against last year is only valid at the end of the year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Watch List is a feature that will be going away in a future version of Matrix. It was not widely adopted, and we at Matrix feel that we missed the mark on what it was originally supposed to solve.

That being said…we offer a powerful new alert engine that can answer much more specific questions about your business so if there’s a particular “thing” that you’re watching let us know about it and we can think about creating a custom alert for you!

thanks for your feedback

6. Label the years better on the Current Pacing Pod

When the Current Pacing Pod begins in the middle of the year, like it does now in July, 2013, it can be confusing when you have to remember that TY January is actually January, 2014 and January, 2013 is actually LY January.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re shifting focus to our current Monarch product and will not be addressing this request.

We feel that our philosophy with Monarch offers the same or better answers in more efficient ways so this is not an issue there.

Thank you for the feedback!

7. Add Months/Quarters to Top Changes Pod

HI,
    It would be great if within the Top Changes Pod, we could see what changed by month/quarter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This pod will be going away with a future update of Matrix so, unfortunately, we will not be updating it.

That being said…we do have an amazing Alert Engine that can answer similar (if not the same) questions this pod and many others answer. I’d love to hear from you about what problem you’re trying to solve and see if we can’t come up with an even easier solution in the Alert Center that can meet your needs.

Thanks for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon about custom alert wishes! :)

8. In the Bird's Eye View, I would love to have a hierarchy option with each billing account.

In the Bird's Eye View, I would love to have a tree option with each billing account. I would like to see the dollar breakdown by outlet for the month/quarter/year. I know there is a tab that shows me the total per outlet, but not by account and outlet.

Thank you for considering this for future updates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is probably not something that we intend to do. Our Bird’s Eye View is meant to answer 90% of your questions and get you moving to other areas, but not offering a deep dive on any one thing.

I recommend running a report for this kind of information so that we can keep the Bird’s Eye View light and performing well for our users. Moving forward we are working on Matrix Monarch which will no longer have a Bird’s Eye View, but will continue to answer similar questions that we’ve learned our users really care about over the past 6 years so stay tuned and thank you very much for your feedback!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base