Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add additional outlets to a Billing Account

Add additional outlets to a Billing Account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I wanted to provide an update that we have rolled this out to all but a handful of our corporate customers now and are still getting groups lined up to make the switch to what we call "Multi-Stage Account Management"  

Users are able to continue prospecting on their businesses after they initially start billing in a way that doesn't allow other salespeople to scoop up business or force the actual salesperson to put in fake information just to duplicate the account. 

2. I want to be able to delete an Agency

I created 2 prospect agencies incorrectly. I'd like them both removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Agencies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show Agency name on the Account Profile Page

Can someone tell me why the Agency name is not found anywhere besides the Account list only after you click on the plus sign next to the name. Why is it not displayed someone where when viewing the Account?

Why not have if it displayed after the Advertiser name (top left hand side of the page)? This cannot be that difficult, right?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are currently working to make this a reality. You will be able to see all of your billing and non billing relationships with Agencies from the Account Profile.

We anticipate this rolling out in July 2022 alongside some major relationship changes between Accounts and Agencies to help you better plan for future business when Accounts change Agencies.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base