Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

56 results found

1. It would be helpful to be able to enter meetings and appointments in Outlook and then invite Matrix so it will transfer over as an activity.

It would be helpful to be able to enter appointments and meetings into Outlook and then invite Matrix so it would show up as an activity. This way you can invite people to the meeting and not have to enter it into Matrix as well. If you do it the other way around, you cannot see if attendees are available or have them respond to your request. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this and have deployed the feature to production.

You will need to have Office 365 in order to make use of this type of request due to the way that Microsoft is pushing their products and making general APIs available to 3rd party tools like Matrix.

If you have Office 365 and wish to give this a try, then please reach out to your Matrix Success Manager and let us know about it! We’ll work with you in order to see if this integration might be a good fit.

2. Provide a way for managers to track the ratio of meeting activities to closed deals

I would like to quickly be able to see how often meetings lead to closed deals.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Check out the Activity Impact Report!

This report allows you to pull Activities from a time period and financial info (Pending, Budget, Booked dollars) from the same or different time period since Activities today might not impact today's revenue but may impact a quarter or two later.

3. improved activities report

allow for saved favorite report for the activities detail report so I can edit

in general the activities reports should be improved for better usability

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Activity report was just upgraded to the new reporting engine yesterday and has an experience much like other reports in our system now.

We will be migrating any favorites to the new report and removing the old report within the next 2 weeks so be sure to give it a run when you get a chance. We’re pretty proud of it :)

4. Outlook Calendar Mobile Sync

Correct the Mobile Download Activities to Outlook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Need a calendar print option for daily activities

Daily, I need a print out of all of the activities in calendar. All of my calls are set up with no specific time, so will have a list of about 10-20 calls (calendar will show five of them with a note of view five more and displays them in a tiny box). Then I have my activities (visits) by time. Currently, there is not a clear option to be able to print only a selected area-with enough room to make notes as I go. Appreciate your consideration on this!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We offer a data card on the home page that details all of today’s activities. If you view the card as a full page, you have export capabilities. It’s designed to show you everything scheduled for today.

Alternatively…

We have just updated our Activity Report and along with it comes a new ability to schedule the report to be emailed to you as frequently as you like.

Check out one of these methods and see if that helps to make your day a bit better!

Thanks for expressing the problem to us and submitting the feedback!

6. Attachments not showing when opening an Activity from the Activity Calendar

When clicking on a completed EMAIL Activity on the Activity Calendar, it only shows the Activity itself, and does not include the actual email body that it is associated with.

It would very, very helpful if there was a button or a link that when selected, would show this.

My Manager would not know that there is anything attached. I contacted Support, and they pointed my Manager to the AE Scorecard in order to see this information. Again, needing to go to multiple places vs. having it all in one place.

Please highly consider doing this...please!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Activity Profile now shows you the email content as well as any attachments from the email that created the activity.

Note that if you manually create an email activity (not sent from Outlook for example) your experience will be different as their is no body of the email since an actual email is not present.

7. Add Follow up meeting option when closing a completed task

Create drop down for possible follow up on all completed task

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately I was unable to get additional information on this request. I still stand by my original solution of utilizing the Save & Add Another button when closing an activity. That will copy the most pertinent information into a new incomplete activity and allow you to change anything else that needs updated.

If you feel I’m totally missing the boat please do not hesitate to reply back or add additional feedback.

Thanks!

8. expresso shot

it would be good to have an "espresso shot" available in my accounts. that way I dont have to look at email to find out the activites that are pressing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have created a new data card within Matrix Monarch (currently in beta). This card allows you to see the activities planned for today as a way to focus on the tasks at hand.

Thanks for the feedback!

9. Would like to attribute one or more outlets to activities

This has been requested by a few customers. When AEs have claimed an account on multiple outlets, managers want to be able to see if the account is being worked on all outlets or particular outlets. This would be best as an optional field.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Contact drop down when adding an Activity

Why must I search for a contact when I am already on the Account profile page - Activities tab? The contacts are already showing on the page, why must I search for them vs. Matrix showing me the list of available Account contacts associated with the account that I am on?

This would save a lot of effort, especially if you are not sure of the name of the contact or contacts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been implemented within our Monarch product. Now when you add an Activity for an Account and/or Agency you’ll be able to quickly add the contacts that are also affiliated.

We hope this makes your experience much faster and more accurate! Can’t wait to see you in Monarch!

11. screen shots used for trouble shooting

Have a tool for uploading screenshots to SUPPORT. That would be helpful so that I do not have to exit the program and email a screenshot to support.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You now have the ability to submit a ticket to the Matrix support team from within Matrix! Simply go up to the Support menu and choose Submit a Ticket from the list. You’ll be asked for a little contact information and description of the issue. You’ll also be given the opportunity to take a screenshot of your current page and attach it to the ticket so make sure you submit from the page you have a question on.

Thanks for the feedback!

12. Remind me that I have activities coming up

Really frustrating issue: Looking for a way that when I create an activity in Matrix and press save that it goes to outlook (without having to send anything to anyone but myself) and then I can alerted/alarmed when I am getting close to the time to make the call or send the e-mail etc... I am looking to not to have to create an activity in Matrix and then a meeting/appointment in Outlook for the same event. is there a way for us to create an activity in Matrix and be alerted of it in Outlook (or Matrix for that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is part of our Microsoft 365 integration. Creating activities in Monarch will push to Outlook where your calendar shows the activities just like any other calendar event that you may have created in Outlook itself.

Thanks for the feedback!

13. view email from activity window

If an activity is an email via Matrix activity I'd like to be able to access the email from the activity window. Case: I'm in Matrix locker and see that a document is associated with an activity. I click on the activity to see the details but because it's a Matrix Activity activity I can't see the info. I have to go to the account or contact page or activity list fine the activity and click on the envelop to see the email detail. Not as fast or efficient as it should be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Activity Profile now shows you the email content as well as any attachments from the email that created the activity.

Note that if you manually create an email activity (not sent from Outlook for example) your experience will be different as their is no body of the email since an actual email is not present.

14. Sort completed activities by most recent dates on the activities list

Would like the latest activities completed to be listed first. Currently you show the first activities completed and I must change the sort on the Due Date.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been addressed in Monarch and will be released soon. We think you’ll just notice this in your day to day interactions, but we encourage you to review the release notes each week (we typically put out a few things every Thursday) to make sure you don’t miss any updates!

15. Default iCal download

It would be very helpful and a safeguard if there was a default to always have the ical box checked so that all activities show up on my outlook calendar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been implemented. You now have the option under My Profile on the Preferences tab to turn ON the ability to default download all newly created activities after saving them.

Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming!

16. Activities Created Daily Report

It would be very beneficial to have a report that would show the activities created each day. I would like to pull my activities that were entered at the end of the day to ensure I did not forget to add activities for a client or prospect to Matrix. Right now, you can only see when an activity has been entered on the summary tab of the profile page. The activities list and activities tab ONLY display the date the activity is scheduled to begin, not the date it was entered.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have recently released the Activities Analysis Dashboard that can handle this very request and a whole lot more within Matrix Premium.

If you have Matrix Premium, I encourage you to take a look at it today! If not, reach out to our sales team at 877.687.9066 and let us know that you want to discuss the benefits of Matrix Premium :)

17. Add create date field to each activity

We would like to be able to see what an AE has done in one particular day. Currently I can see the activity due date, but cannot narrow this down to the amount of activity an AE has done on any given day. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This exists today within the Activities Detail Report, one of our premium reporting options.

Setup the hierarchy to include “Creation Date” and you’ll have the information that you are looking for. I might recommend doing Salesperson → Creation Date for a starter report and modify from there.

Thanks for the feedback!

18. Fix the Matrix to Google Calendar exchange

For some reason when activities are downloaded into ical the time zone setting changes to "0" whatever that is and my Google calendar displays my appts at all different times . Please help me fix this so that my schedule doesnt show me having appts at 3AM in the morning.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have corrected time zone issues when using iCals. Your activities should now be displaying correctly on your calendar whether you are using Google or Outlook.

Thanks for your patience!

19. Phone number and email of Contact visibile in activities

It would be nice to be able to see the phone number and email address of a contact while in an activity. That way if the activity is to call them, we don't have to exit this screen search for the contact to access their phone or email. The email should be a hyperlink too. That way we can just click on the email from the activity and shoot them an email rather than toggling between activities and contacts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished up development of this feature for our Monarch solution. We’re very excited to get this out to you around the new year!

Thanks for letting us know how you work and please keep the feedback flowing!

20. More info on Activities List page

I'd like to view the time of tomorrow's meetings, without clicking 'edit' or anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have created a calendar view that will do just that! Navigate to the Activity List, but click on the Calendar tab instead this time.

You’ll be presented with Daily, Weekly, and Monthly calendar views where you can easily see the time of any calendar.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base