Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. Duplicate activities to multiple accounts at one time, or in one task.

We should be able to copy the same activity to multiple accounts so we don't have to enter it individually multiple times. For example, if I send out a market update to 30 accounts/agencies, it would be easier to enter one activity and copy it to multiple accounts.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now part of our List Builder feature! In the next release, you’ll be able to create a list of accounts that you performed a similar action with (or hunt and pick out the accounts from your entire list) and then create a mass activity to be applied to each of those accounts.

This will be part of Matrix Premium. If you would like more information about this and any other of our great features, please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can make you and your sales team faster, smarter, and more efficient!

2. Be able to close multiple activities without going in to edit each one

I would like the ability to close multiple activities at once with a check box or something without having to go into each activity and edit it. If I am away from the office and complete 5 or 6 things on my list I would like to be able to close them all out at once when I get back to the office.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this enhancement.

The goal is to allow you a quick one click way to close an activity without editing it anywhere you find a list of activities (What’s Next Pod to Activity List)

This is on track for being available before the end of the year as part of a 100% Feedback release.

Thanks for your patience!

3. Give AEs the same ability as Managers to filter the Sales Outlook Pod

Most AEs do not need to have certain revenue types, like "Trade" or "Production," included when looking at their overall business. It would make it easier if they could filter out unnecessary revenue from the Bird's Eye View, instead of having to pull a report.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished development and testing for this feature and are excited to say it will be available in our next mini release due out by the end of the month.

Thanks so much for your request!

4. show more years on the year-to-year detail tab on the account profile screen

we would like to have the option to show more years on the year-to-year detail tab on the profile screen.....show more than the current and previous year without having to run a report

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and will have it ready to go in next week’s release as part of a greater Account Profile redesign that we spent a lot of time gaining feedback and analyzing throughout the first quarter to make sure we get it just right!

Thanks for your patience. Please let us know if you like it after using it for a couple of weeks!

Thanks!

5. Eliminate the need to add dollar distributions when tying a deal to a project

When tying a project to a deal, the AE is forced to provide monthly dollar-distributions even after a deal has been fully filled out (including these dollar distributions).

Is it possible to import the amounts to the project that have already added by the AE in the deal pod?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed this work with a new and improved Projects experience in Monarch. Deals and Projects are a separate experience, but together they contribute to the overall Forecast. We have streamlined the creation, management, and reporting process of Projects in a way that saves a LOT of time.

We’re soft launching this right now and would love to get your organization on board with it!
    Either way, we’ll be doing a full roll out in early 2020 so if you want to take an official dive after the holidays that’s fine too.

Thanks for your input!

6. Provide a way for managers to track the ratio of meeting activities to closed deals

I would like to quickly be able to see how often meetings lead to closed deals.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Check out the Activity Impact Report!

This report allows you to pull Activities from a time period and financial info (Pending, Budget, Booked dollars) from the same or different time period since Activities today might not impact today's revenue but may impact a quarter or two later.

7. Include Managers in Seller Groups

Would like to have sales managers included in the seller group for the Market. Managers do sometimes have accounts assigned to them

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Maintenance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed development and testing of this feature. While you won’t see the changes immediately, you can expect to see it in our next release.

Thank you so much for letting us know you wanted this!

8. Add tags as filters within Matrix

Because I spend time filling out specific information about my accounts and contacts
    as a user
    I would like a way to filter areas of Matrix by tags
    This includes on the Account list so that I could add tags to accounts like "Out of Business" and then get a list of who they are.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing a new feature that will allow you to create custom Account, Contact (and in the future Agency) lists.

One of the filterable items is Tags among many other fields including City, State, and Zip!

This will be part of our fall release this year within Matrix Premium so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, contact our sales team 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.

Thanks for the suggestion!

9. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished development and testing for this feature and are excited to say it will be available in our next mini release due out by the end of the month.

Thanks so much for your request!

10. When entering budgets would like to see additional columns

TY Actual, LY Actual are good for reference

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just finished testing this feature as part of our budget overhaul. You can expect to see this in our September 15th release!

Thanks for hanging in there! We wanted to make sure our new budgeting process would meet or exceed the vast majority of our users needs and this required a lot of additional planning!

Can’t wait to show this off soon!

11. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the next release, managers will be able to edit accounts just like an AE. You will still be able to view a summary of the account for all AEs (intended for higher level corporate users) but you can also drill down to an individual AE where the editing takes place (intended for a person closer to the LSM role)

If you’d like to see a preview on how this will look, please don’t hesitate to ask!

12. Allow more flexibility in the report parameters

When pulling the Multi Year report, I need to the option to choose the months I'd like to see.

Example: if the order was from March-Aug I’m interested in last year’s net number form the same period without needing to do calculations to find it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this enhancement for the Multi-Year Sales History Report. It looks great! We changed the year selection controls around too so that both months and years function in a similar manner that also promotes more space to the report instead of to the navigation controls.

Can’t wait to share this with you all! Thanks for the feedback!

13. Search all accounts and prospects on my available outlets

Need search ability for all accounts!!!!!!

Please make this function a reality. This program is problematic without this functionality.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The account/master list now has an alpha index filter that should allow you to better find accounts and prospects across the outlets/office that you have access to.

You can expect this in the next release.

Thanks for all of your feedback!

14. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing exporting reports. I know this feedback specifically asks for printing, but going this route allows us to kill 2 birds with one stone in providing better exporting capabilities and then allowing printing from your usual sources once exported.

You can look forward to this feature in the next release!

Thanks for your patience

15. I need to be able to look at revenue by other things

Examples:
    1) NEW BUSINESS
    2) DIGITAL
    3) TRANSACTIONAL
    BY ACCOUNT/MONTH/QUARTER/ANNUAL

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. AE Recently Imported Pod Monarch

Allow and AE to view what's been recently imported by selecting a specific time frame in Monarch

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Recently Booked Revenue data cards for Revenue Type and Outlet allow you to no w select a data range of Today, yesterday Last 7 Days, Last 14 Days, Last 30 days.

It also now has a Revenue Type or Outlet Filter for the respective data cards.

17. Have the ability to remove the Twitter feed from the Home page

I would like to replace it with my monthly forecasting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve handled the initial phase of this request and are continuing efforts to make the home page significantly more useful for you.

This may be released in phases. For example:
    Phase 1 – Handle the Twitter concerns
    Phase 2 – Increase usability of the home page (like showing better forecasting information as you suggested)
    Phase 3 – Consolidate redundant information from other areas and streamlining workflow.

For now, I am completing this request and you should expect to see the results this summer!

Thanks so much for reaching out to us! I’ll be reaching out to some of you for feedback in the coming weeks.

18. Activity report: add column for time

When exporting to excel, the time does not show up as a column. Can this be added?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have Company Name display on the Matrix Activity Calendar

I noticed in Matrix on the daily calendar, there is only contact name, not the name of the company. On the Outlook daily calendar, it gives the names of the companies. The outlook appointments were scheduled through Matrix. Is there any way to get the company names on the Matrix calendar? Obviousy, I deal with more than one Bob, John, Mark, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our calendar has been updated to now show the Agency, Account, and Contact. Depending on the size of your screen and resolution, you might not be able to see everything. However, if you hover over the calendar activity you will see the full text.

Thanks for the feedback!

20. Show Agency name on the Account Profile Page

Can someone tell me why the Agency name is not found anywhere besides the Account list only after you click on the plus sign next to the name. Why is it not displayed someone where when viewing the Account?

Why not have if it displayed after the Advertiser name (top left hand side of the page)? This cannot be that difficult, right?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Account Profile now shows you the relationship with the current Agency(s) and any previous agencies, whether from billing or via prospecting, from the Agency Relationships tab. 

Thanks for your feedback!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base