Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. manager to have the ablity to enter deals on inactive AE's without having to reassign to House

Example: I have an inactive AE that still has accounts, I do not want to have to reassign the accounts to a placeholder AE in order to enter in a deal...because in a few weeks, I will have to go back and reassign the accounts all over again to the new AE that I hire.

This would be easier and more efficient if I, as a manager, could just enter the deal in while having the old AE still assigned to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Deals can be created for salespeople that are inactive. You can do this from scratch via the green menu actions menu or you could do this from the account profile page itself. Both will work.

Thanks for your feedback!

2. Allow the BEV to change months based on the company's fiscal calendar

Currently the month changes based on the gregorian calendar, but we are on a broadcast calendar specific to Media General. We would like the month to move forward based on our calendar, not the gregorian.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

the Sales Outlook Pod now remembers the last month selected so you won’t have to worry about bumping it back/forward each time you load the page anymore due to inconsistencies with a gregorian and fiscal calendar.

Worst case scenario, you move it once a month, but more than likely you’ll be switching between months and quarters on a regular basis.

Thanks!

3. I cannot get on the site!!!

Let me get on the site

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Customer support will be contacting you about this shortly.

For future reference, the fastest way to resolve any support issues like this would be to call our support number (877)687-9066.

This feedback tool’s main purpose is to provide end users a direct link with the product team who take your feedback and create new features, enhance existing ones, and generally prioritize all future releases. Feel free to get in touch with us this way for anything like that!

4. Printing Reports

If a report (eg. Ranking Report) that is displayed within the Browser covers multiple pages, there needs to be some way to print the entire report. Instead what needs to be done is to print the first page of data, go back into the browser, click to next page of report and then print again. This is overly tedious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to default # of results per page to 100

Instead of defaulting 25 results per page, it would be nice to have an option to save your preferred setting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we are not going to look into saving a setting for this, we will raise the default to 100 in the next release. Thank you for your feedback, and I hope you find this extremely useful!

6. Comments on Deals

Any way to have a comment section when inputting a deal?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add option to export master account list with AE as column

We can currently pull a ranker report that has an option for AE as another row underneath.. This does not allow to sort accounts by AE in Excel without a lot of manual work. I need to be able to see a master list of accounts and current AEs that can be exported and sorted in Excel please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed testing this feature and I think you’ll be pleased with the results. The master list can be exported and you’ll know the account name, salesperson, and if it is a prospect or billing account. You can look forward to this feature in the next release.

Thank you for your feedback and patience while we evaluated and worked on this

8. Allow for negative pending

Two reasons:
    1. On the print side, the actual billing comes in as "open rate" which is not what they typically plan to get, so the rep would like to add in negative pending to show a "true" forecast number.
    2. At times, there are cancellations or pre-empts, but it hasn't come through traffic yet. So that the rep can show an accurate forecast, they would have to enter in negative pending.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added the ability to create a deal with purely negative pending in a new version of Matrix and will be rolling out these changes in 2017 to our users.

Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to hear more from you in the future as we continue to fix a few shortcomings in our system :)

9. Need to filter the account and master account lists

I am trying to use the master list in matrix to check an account. There are 280 pages of accounts listed here that include all properties that griffin owns.
    I would like to see ONLY Kwtv, online, and News9 Now. The Tulsa lists are lengthy and i don't need to see them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just finished testing the filters on the account and master account list. Look for this feature in the next release, and thank you very much for the feedback on this one!

10. More Heirachy levels for mulit year reports

I need to pull a report for a sales person and then see specific accounts under that sales person. Can't be done yet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mobile Web or iPhone App for Matrix

Tailor it mainly to input activities and Deals. Would need to access client data base to see if an account is claimed while on the road.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will be going live with the mobile version next week! Thanks to everyone who participated in our user experience testing and provided feedback.

Please keep in mind that this is only for phones. Tablets will continue to access the main site as they do right now.

Thanks!

12. Default Activity start/end times to regular business hours

When adding an activity I often add a start/end time. Most business activities take place during business hours between the times of 9 - 5, however, the Add Activity dialog defaults both start/end times to midnight.

Instead, default both the start/end times to noon. This reduces the amount of time a user must scroll to choose a time for the activity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sales Outlook needs to be able to slide to any month

Perhaps a scroll or drop down that would allow a seller to look at future and past months?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We finished work for toggling between timeframes on the Sales Outlook pod. You should be receiving an updated version of Matrix in the near future to check out our changes!

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow sorting of columns in reports.

It's very difficult to find high and low performance. Make the report columns sortable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We finished work for sorting on our Ranking, Forecasting, Revenue Summary, and Pacing reports. Y should be receiving an updated version of Matrix in the near future to check out our changes.

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sort the Upcoming Pending Deals pod by Est Close Date

It's currently sorted by the pending dollars, but considering the pod is for "Upcoming" pending, it makes sense to do have the sort by Est Close Date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Freeze the headers on the report

When you scroll down on a report, It would be nice to lock the column headers in place so that I know what I am looking at.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We pulled a rabbit out of the hat on this one and have enabled frozen column headers and frozen Name column on all reports. It’s actually more of a “floating” header/column as it moves a bit but it will always show up with scrolling now. Enjoy!

20. The ability to "request" account ownership

Account Executives would be able to request ownership of an unclaimed account. Would make the process much easier on both account executives and managers who would have to manually move the accounts around.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Salespeople have this functionality today via the Prospecting link on the left. Search for specific accounts, accounts without recent billing in a specific category of business, accounts that are potentially churning. Once you find the account you're looking for you can request it be reassigned to you and the manager that oversees that outlet's decisions will be alerted to your request where they can approve or deny from the same Prospecting page.

Let us know how it works for you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base