Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. REVENUE BY ACCOUNT WITH AE LISTED

Trying to pull multi-year by Account showing who the AE is. Even if we could get the AE with their Accounts listed under them with the billing by month. Cannot retrieve report either way. Ended up pulling Multi-Year with Account in the heirarchy and selecting each AE for individual reports then exporting to excel and tabbing the AE in excel.....WAY to much work involved. Only need an option to display the AE next the the Account and there's nowhere to do that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After a recent release, the Multi-Year Sales History report can now export multiple hierarchy levels.

In your example, you can now pull the report with the following hierarchy: AE → Acct
    Then export it to Excel.
    This will show the accounts by salesperson, and revenue broken out by month for each year selected.

Thanks!

2. have an faq section

very tedious to have to call or e-mail in the middle of doing something and then wait for a reply on a question or concern

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Matrix comes with a complete library of Quick Reference Guides and Training Videos and has been custom designed for the Sales Manager and the Account Executive views.

In order to access these these areas, click Help from the green menu up top. You will be presented with a page with two pictures, each representing the individual role you have in your organization. Choose the role that best suits you and you will have a wealth of videos and guides at your fingertips.

If you do not find these materials to suit your needs, please do not hesitate to let us know your specific concerns and we’ll do our best to prioritize a solution.

Thanks!

3. Additional Account Types

It would be a big help if we could add the acount types "Political" and "Trade" where we select the priority.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You will be able to mark accounts as “political” and “trade” within Matrix in our next release through the use of Tags.

Tags let you add information to accounts and contacts that you do not get in traffic, or just want to create special groups of accounts and contacts. Another use might be to display the special programs a client likes to advertise in..perhaps it’s Sports or it might be Steelers or Panthers. The choice is yours on how to use tags.

Feel free to give us additional feedback on this feature once you get in and start using it in the next release. Thanks!

4. CHANGES TO ACCOUNTS SHOULD BE LIVE

I had the VSA link 2 accounts and rec'd an email it was complete. When I looked in Matrix, the were both still there. I was informed I had to wait for the Import the next day. I would think changes should be live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We had an issue where merging prospect account names to billilng account names caused the names to remain until the next import. This has been resolved.

All updates should be immediately reflected by the time our VSA contacts you.

Thanks!

5. Pending Issue

I entered pending today in thousands, yet my report shows only dollars. Example: $11,000 shows up as $11 in my pending

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looks like you’ve encountered a bug that we have fixed for our next release.
    If you enter the dollars without the comma, for the time being, they should display correctly for you.

Once our next release is out (in a couple of weeks) then you’ll be free to use the commas again if you like.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll have one of our support members follow up with you to make sure everything turns out ok!

Thanks

6. add search bar for the contact list

to be able to search a name instead of paging through dozens of contacts!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The contact list now has a local search box that will start narrowing down your results one letter at a time.

Ex: If you are looking for Jonathan..but you aren’t sure if it’s in as John or Jon or Jonathan, just type “J” and maybe “o”. Matrix will beging to narrow down search results based upon what you have typed.

7. Account List deletions

Why are managers no longer able to delete accounts? I would like to have this function reinstated for management.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include a "Dollars Added" column in the Pacing Report

We want to see how much money was brought in for an account for a given week.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In our next release, you will be able to see a separate column for dollars added. This is independent of the pacing dollars and should help you answer questions like “how much have we brought in over the last week”.

Check it out in our next release in a few weeks and let us know how we did! Thanks!

9. Change the search tool to look at keywords when searching and not just the first word of the account

For instance, if I wanted to search for Bob Dance, the way it is now I'd have to type in "Bob Dance" or just "Bob" for the account to come up, however sometimes an AE may not have the full name of the business right and this keyword search tool would help us save time and avoid calling on the same accounts. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been addressed within the upcoming release. We have added search boxes to the Account, Agency, and Contact list that includes a searching method exactly as you described here.

We hope you find this extremely valuable and will continue to provide excellent feedback like this in the future! It was very well written :)

10. When adding a contact, prepopulate the Buisness Phone with the company phone if it exists

When you add a company to a contact, it prepopulates the Address information, but it should also prepopulate the business phone number if a phone number exists for the company. I can easily change this if I want to so why not populate it to get started?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring back weighted Pending

Would like a weight to input a weight onto a deal and then show that weight on a forecast report

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

your confidence in a forecast can now be expressed as a weighted percentage on each deal.

It will be available for you in our next release along with the new weighted forecasting report.

thanks for this feedback, and we hope you enjoy the new features due out soon!

12. Agency List should have alphabetically shortcuts at top just like account list.

Why doen't the agency list have alphabetical short-cuts at the top like the account list. Seems that it would save time to jump to the first letter of an agency rather that try to guess what page it's on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notes on DEALS

would like to please have a place for notes on deals itself

thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Printable month+2 report

I would like to be able to print the Month +2 report

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the next release (due out in a few weeks!) you will be able to export the month +2 view of reports to Excel where you can then make additional formatting changes, if you wish, and print.

Thanks!

16. Provide ability to view budgets by revenue type group

I need to see revenue separated by agency and direct, but my budget is reported on Spot, which is the group over agency and direct.

I'd like to have a way to view a budget on the revenue type group

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have finished work on a Budget Analysis page as part of Matrix Premium that will allow you to easily analyze and understand budgets from a grouping standpoint.

Keep your eyes peeled for the orange update message in the near future as this is going to be ready by the end of the month!

If you’d like more information about getting Matrix Premium please give our sales team a call at 877.687.9066

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Outlet defaults

Currnetly our Oultets default to HCNC, then WCNC. I would like this changed due to the fact that an overwhelming percentage of revenue comes through WCNC and i would like to reduce the click number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed having the ability to choose a default outlet on deals. You can expect this feature in a future release.

When you set a default outlet from the preferences tab on “My Profile”, you can guarantee that this outlet will be the first one in the list when working with deals.

thanks for your feedback!

19. Closing Soon Pod - List the Deal So You Can Click RIght On It and open in a new window/tab

On my Closing Soon pod, I'd like to have the deal name listed there so I can click on it and go right to that deal. Right now I have to go to the Account and then click on the deal from there. The pod is centered on the deals to close soon, so it makes sense to allow the user to get to the deal directly from that pod.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this enhancement. The Closing Soon Pod will now show the deal name instead of the account name.

you can expect this in our next release, scheduled for early summer.

Thanks!

20. AE Budget Report

I would like to be able to print a report that shows how each AE is doing each month against there budget on each outlet. In Matrix Sales Center this was called "Account Budget Report".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base