Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. have a spreadsheets set up for adding pending,View info

had the basic speadsheet (like old metrix to add, remove. and view written deals and pending buy month,year ,client. then inport info to updated Matrix
    you have taken something simple and easy to use and made it cumbersome. I do you your reports in new software but you have made entering info slow .

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are winding down on development of this feature and have physically sat with dozens of users who have actually touched early beta versions of the code in order to get input on the new workflow. Dozens more have been contacted via phone/email to share their input and we’re happy to say this should be ready in our very next release currently slated for the end of this month!

Thanks for your feedback and patience while we hashed this out!

2. I would like to be able to filter the Deal List and Deal Management

It would be nice if I could filter the deal list to only show the deals that are relevant to the salespeople, Outlets, or Offices I want to see as opposed to scrolling through everyone's deals. It would also be nice to be able to filter the Account Type on these locations too.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed the new UI and the first pass at filters. While you will not see this in your version of Matrix, you will see this in the future as part of Matrix Monarch.

Have you heard of Monarch? No?! Wow…it’s going to be awesome! I encourage you to keep your eyes peeled for events, press releases and other touch points from Matrix in order to learn more about how Matrix will work in this growing multimedia, multi-platform world :)

3. Reports should show a full year broken out by month and not just Month +2

Since our business is all about staying ahead of the activity for comming months I would love it if the reports could be pulled for the Full Year instead of 3 months at a time. The format currently is great i just wish i could look further out than just current month plus 2.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

4. Too many clicks are required to update and/or close a deal

Once an order has been placed for a Deal in Traffic, then imported into matrix, the system does not list “Potential” Deals that could be “Closed” as “WON”. Instead, the user has to go back to associated deal, click on the deal, click on the “edit” button to open the drop down menu, click the “ Open Won”, then go to the “ status” drop down, click on closed, and then save.

The previous matrix updated the “deal” or “forecasting numbers “ automatically during an import, and the totals would be zero (if Actual equaled or exceeded Forecast).
    For example:…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Quick Deals will be available in our next major release due out in a little over a week from now.

Quick deals allow salespeople to create, edit, and close deals all from the Bird’s Eye View. They are a slimmed down experience that better allows users to get in, get out, and get back to selling and are best suited for avails where the sales cycle is often shortest.

Managers and salespeople can also get in on the action from the Account List. Keep in mind this does not replace the way of doing deals as you know it today, it only allows you to do them quicker…but quicker will mean much less detail. Always a trade off ;)

Thanks so much for your patience and to everyone who worked with us in developing this idea! We really appreciate your time and hope you enjoy this feature as much as…

5. Ability to filter Contact List by additional items

It would be nice to filter contact based various items like Account, Agency, Account Type (lead, prospect, billing), and Salesperson. That way I can see groups of accounts and agencies better or get a listing of all contacts representing my leads and of course for particular salespeople.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing a new feature that will allow you to create custom Account, Contact (and in the future Agency) lists.

We’ve taken into consideration each of your requested fields and you’ll be happy to hear that we’re including them and many other filterable fields like City, State, and Zip!

This will be part of our fall release this year within Matrix Premium so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, contact our sales team 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.

Thanks for the suggestion!

6. All date boxes should let me type in the date as well as select from a calendar control by clicking

Having the ability to type in the date of the flight rather than using the calendar.
    Deals
    Reports (pacing in particular)
    everywhere!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed testing for this feature. You can expect to be able to type in your dates to any datebox field in the next release.

Thanks for the feedback. We’re thrilled to get this out for you!

7. AE's Share their inbox/views/accounts

I have two AE's who are on a transactual team. The cover each others accounts and get paid on total billing between the two. Is there anyway they can view each other?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed testing this feature and will have it available to you sometime in early Q4 2013 along with some other awesome features that we’re finishing up as we speak

The process of sharing an account is initiated by a manager who grants access to the AEs who need to see each others information. Once access is granted, everyone sharing the account can see each others information from Contacts to activities to Deals and revenue.

Please note this is not revenue sharing. Unless broken out in your traffic system, Matrix will continue to report the revenue under the user that comes from traffic. This might change in the future, but for the first phase expect it to work like that.

Thanks for your patience while we worked this out over the quarter. It was a huge effort and we’re excited to share it with you all. If you’d…

8. NEED TO BE ABLE TO DELETE DEALS

WHY CAN"T I DELETE DEALS PLEASE FIX I WANT TO DELETE A PREVIOUS EMPLOYEES PROSPECT ACCOUNTS AND I CANT

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and I’m happy to say it will be a part of our January release! Finally you will be able to delete a deal that you accidentally created instead of re-purposing them. Please note that a deleted deal’s dollars will still display on the forecast change report since that rerport takes snapshots of forecasts each day.

Thanks again for this great idea!

9. have a place to save station's share of the buy and order.

Corporate and local management requires share on buys, especially with agency orders. A place to insert share of buys would be helpful. For example, when McDonalds bought the market, we received 33% of the buy. An AE brings in new business and we're the only station they bought, so we received 100% of the buy.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve completed work on some custom forms on Deals. This is an ideal location for creating a couple of fields that represent share. We can do some basic calculations with the data on the deal as well so if this sounds interesting please reach out to your success manager so that we can discuss some options that might be right for you!

Thanks!

10. Allow use to edit parameters on all reports

There are a few reports that do not promopt you for parameters which is probably fine for most users. However, from higher up in the chain, at corproate for example, I may want to see the Deal Status report for a specific market or outlet if I'm working with them on something. Currently, there is no prompt to edit the report parameters and no option to once the report has displayed.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. LInk an existing agency to a Prospect

I would like to be able to link an agency to a Prospect so that I can see the prospect accounts on the agency and master agency lists

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is done for internal testing and is part of a MUCH larger outcome. It will not be available for release for some time, but we are committed to enhancing the Agency and Account experience including their relationships with each other.

We will probably reach out to some of you as we get closer to being able to show the work off for feedback.

Thanks for the input!

12. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Once the new reporting engine is live (all signs point to this happening by June), you will be able to sort on any column on the Forecast Report or any report for that matter.

If you’d like an early look at the report let me know and I’ll arrange it.

Thanks for the feedback!

13. Agency details for AE's and managers

When viewing an agency profile there is no detail section showing the associated advertisers. However, when viewing an Advertiser, this "Detail' section exists.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have finished testing on this feature.

The Agency Profile will sport a new Revenue pod which allows you to see the breakout of revenue by Advertiser. If you need an example, take a look at the Revenue pod on the Account Profile and where the dropdown has “Agency” just mentally take that out and replace it with “Account” and envision it on the Agency Profile page.

We can’t wait to get this out to you all over the holidays so keep your eyes open for the update notification within Matrix and be sure to check out our other awesome updates on the release notes!

14. Have the ability to revise ALL fields on a completed activity

Currently, I can revise the activity's notes but cannot revise contact infoormation on the same activity. It would be nice if I could edit all fields on a completed activity.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this enhancement. It will be available around the end of Q3 as part of a big fall release, filled with other great ideas (many from users like you!)

Thanks for sharing this one with us.

15. I would like a way to show all account revenue history when entering deals

When i am entering deals, I think it's nice that you weed out the Outlet/Revenue Types that I am not forecasting for...but then there are times where I really need to know what the full history is for any given year whether I'm forecasting for it or not. Sometimes we just forget that the customer bought an extra outlet last year or that they bought mobile in the past. It really helps us to sell more of our inventory when we know everything they bought historically.

Not saying get rid of the current style, I'm saying add an option in…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Testing is now complete on this feature.

You will have the ability to show the full revenue history on any deal for the year selected in addition to the existing comparison functionality. Matrix will even remember which option you last used and load it for you on the next deal :)

We can’t wait to get this out to you all over the holidays so keep your eyes open for the update notification within Matrix and be sure to check out our other awesome updates on the release notes!

16. copy projected budgets to forecast by account

Projected budgets are manually put in per account for the year by each AE. Can that number be transferred over to your projections. This would save a lot of time and elimante dublicate work.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now live for folks on the new budget experience!

While working on a deal, you will have the ability to pull in the budget information with the click of a button. Matrix will replace your deal with the budget values for the entire deal time frame. This is an amazingly fast way to get the baseline of a deal together with minimal effort.

Note that if the button does not display then Matrix was unable to find a matching budget that is suitable for the deal you are putting together.

Thanks for this awesome feedback!

17. Ability to add a New Agency

There are times when an agency has yet to work with our station, but we would like to get their business. it would be great if I could create a new agency in Matrix and begin creating activities with them.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and I’m happy to say it will be a part of our January release! Finally you will be able to create an agency and forecast for them without having to wait for the agency to come in from traffic.

Thanks again for this great idea!

18. Add the ability to delete multiple contacts at one time

After uploading my contact list I noticed that the business and phone numbers were not able to load. I went in and made some adjustments and when uploading the master list a second time, instead of replacing the previous contacts it doubled them in matrix. I now have every contact in there twice and no way of deleting them without manually doing it one by one. It would be extremely helpful if I could delete multiple contacts at once.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add sorts by Name field in Forecasting Report

Currently you can only sort Forecasting Reports by revenue. It would be good to also sort by primary field. If pulling report by account, you could sort the accounts alphabetically so you can search for a specific account much more easier.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Testing is now complete on this feature and we are looking forward to releasing this to you very soon in the next big update! Sorry for the delay on this!

Thanks for the feedback!

20. Add Year Toggle to Deal Status Report

something simple that would help our whole team out and would likely help all of your customers would be to add a button for “Year” on the deal status report. Right now we can see week and month but not our Fiscal year.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature just came out of testing and will be part of our next major release in April 2016!

Thanks to everyone for voting on this and letting us know how important it is to you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base