Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

83 results found

1. 34 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is completed, however I need to explain a bit…

Under the current reporting in Matrix Standard, the reporting engine used is unable to perform this request with satisfactory results. While the Excel download option is perfectly capable of handling this (as well as allowing you the option to further modify the report), we understand many users want to just print something.

However, we changed our reporting engine with Matrix Premium and can print directly from there by creating a print friendly version that strips away everything except for the report that you want to print..

We are examining our current priorities and are are considering changing the existing reports to use this new engine as well in the future, but I do not have enough concrete information to share with you at this time.

Thank you for this request and we hope to see you in Matrix Premium in…

2. allow me to choose the date range on reports

You only allow me to see month plus two, but I would like to be able to choose my date range. For example, if I want to see my commission for an entire year on the commission estimate report, I feel I should be able to do that if I've taken the time to input the commission. Same goes for other reports like Activity or Deal where I want to see July - June for a particular initiative that our station is doing around forecasting

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is being marked as completed because we have been prototyping internally and have arrived at a solution that we are very happy with.

This solution is NOT yet in production as we are continuing to update the new reporting engine with functionality and porting over existing reports. No firm date has been set, but we are actively working on reporting changes and will release updates as stable milestones are hit.

3. BRAND New Business Report

Im not sure how it works in other Traffic Systems but in Wide Orbit there is a New Business icon that is applied when the order is put in called "New Business" it stays on for the duration of the station limitations ( usually 12 months from the start date)

What i am looking for is a 'New Business" report that will tell me ACCOUNTS that are new not dollars that are new ( like the rev summary report does). I have no way to track honest to god New Business dollars that come into the station through matrix.

if…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have updated the Revenue Summary Report to include Brand New which will look at Accounts that have never billed in your database before.

We have also added in New to Period calculations which customers of our previous products may be excited about and familiar with.

These changes are available to you right now!

We are constantly prioritizing and reviewing feedback to pick the next great feature so stay tuned for updates on other requested items in the future :)

4. On the forecast reports, be able to show only the accounts that having pending on them

Would like to be able to show only the accounts that still have pending on them.

I just need a short report to let me know exactly what is expected to come in and on what accounts.

On the Churn Account Report, there is a check box "Only show accounts that do not have existing pending dollars". It would be nice to have the opposite of this...a check box to "Only show accounts that have existing pending dollars".

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just wrapped up this request for the Forecast Report and will be bringing it to production on 7/29/20.

Thanks for the feedback, and we hope that it makes your workload just a little bit easier!

5. Comment Field in Forecasting Report

Would like to bring back the "COMMENTS" field back to the forecasting/pending report for the reps

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have released this feature with our April 16th update, and you can find it in the Forecasting and Weighted Forecasting reports right now!

We are constantly prioritizing and reviewing feedback to pick the next great feature so stay tuned for updates on other requested items in the future :)

6. Report that shows pending and proposed by month

The deal status report doesn't allow me to see where the reps have their pending and proposed by month and the forecast report doesn't include proposed.

Ideally, if I could see the proposed and pending by month for the year I could then see everything the rep is working on each month.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This report now exists as part of our Sales Intelligence reports. It will even show you the particular Sales Stage that the proposed/pending amount is in! You can find it as the Budget Pipeline Report on your Forecasting & Deals tab within Sales Intelligence.

If you do not have Sales Intelligence please contact your Matrix Success Manager to see if an upgrade is right for you!

7. Reports should show a full year broken out by month and not just Month +2

Since our business is all about staying ahead of the activity for comming months I would love it if the reports could be pulled for the Full Year instead of 3 months at a time. The format currently is great i just wish i could look further out than just current month plus 2.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

8. Add sorts by Name field in Forecasting Report

Currently you can only sort Forecasting Reports by revenue. It would be good to also sort by primary field. If pulling report by account, you could sort the accounts alphabetically so you can search for a specific account much more easier.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Testing is now complete on this feature and we are looking forward to releasing this to you very soon in the next big update! Sorry for the delay on this!

Thanks for the feedback!

9. Add Year Toggle to Deal Status Report

something simple that would help our whole team out and would likely help all of your customers would be to add a button for “Year” on the deal status report. Right now we can see week and month but not our Fiscal year.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature just came out of testing and will be part of our next major release in April 2016!

Thanks to everyone for voting on this and letting us know how important it is to you!

10. Matrix version of the Morning Edge Report from Wide Orbit

I love the Morning Edge report from Wide Orbit. I wish Matrix had a similar daily report that showed up in my inbox. It shows upcoming activities scheduled, deals that are due, and where I might want to spend my time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing of a new daily email that will provide Salespeople and Managers with information to help jump start their day. We are calling it the Matrix Espresso Shot!

Each role has different needs and our solution will reflect that as well as offer easy ways to quickly access more details within Matrix.

Managers will be able to quickly and easily tell where there times needs spent by listing the lowest performing Outlets/Offices/Salespeople to their given budgets, find your top/bottom salesperson in terms of activities, andrecent changes in revenue. Each is a snippet of information to help you focus your time, but if you need the full story, a convenient link is available for you to run the full report any way that you please.

Salespeople will be able to quickly and easily identify deals that are closing soon, target big dollar potential churn accounts, see what…

11. Merged cells on Excel downlods - LOSE THEM!

Hey guys - merged cells are a pain in the butt when manipulating excel files - when you download a report the more basic it is the better - lose the merged cells ( due to the titles on top, ect )

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is completed, however I need to explain a bit…

Under the current reporting in Matrix Standard, the reporting engine used is unable to perform this request. However, we changed our engine with Matrix Premium and exports from there now function the way requested here.

We are examining our current priorities and are are considering changing the existing reports to use this new engine as well in the future, but I do not have enough concrete information to share with you at this time.

Thank you for this request and we hope to see you in Matrix Premium in the near future to take advantage of this and other exciting new features like Account Retention and Sales Coverage dashboards! If you’d like more information about Matrix Premium, please email sales@matrixformedia.com

12. Forecasting By Month For 6+ Months

Request for forecasting reports: Have the ability to pull a single forecasting/pending report for up to 6 months and still break out pending by month
    Currently Matrix is limited to only Month+2 which does not allow to forecast by month for the current month plus the upcoming quarter.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our custom reporting solution has been released and will allow you to make requests for changes to reports and in some cases brand new reports that we can determine complexity and ability to design quickly for you…and then ultimately release them within days/weeks instead of months!

This is part of our Matrix Premium offering so if you’re not sure if you have this please contact our sales team at 877.687.9066 or let me know and I’ll connect the right people for you.
    Thanks!

13. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this enhancement and it looks really cool! You will have access to this enhancement in our next release.

Some things to note though, not every item will have a profile to go to (such as the Revenue Type and Category).

We also couldn’t make this happen for the Churn, Inactive and Project reports due to a few issues that require additional fixes to be scheduled at a later date.

Thanks for the feedback! We’ll get the rest of the reports working as soon as we can

14. Show Shared Accounts on Reports

We would like for reps that share accounts to have the ability to run reports for shared accounts.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have released this functionality as a new user role that we discovered while on site at a few different locations.

Let us know if you have the scenario where there is a salesperson that can help the sales process with any other salesperson on their team. This person may or may not have their own accounts, but they need to be able to help everyone!

Hope to hear from you soon! We know you’re out there!!!

15. show more years on the year-to-year detail tab on the account profile screen

we would like to have the option to show more years on the year-to-year detail tab on the profile screen.....show more than the current and previous year without having to run a report

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature and will have it ready to go in next week’s release as part of a greater Account Profile redesign that we spent a lot of time gaining feedback and analyzing throughout the first quarter to make sure we get it just right!

Thanks for your patience. Please let us know if you like it after using it for a couple of weeks!

Thanks!

16. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

17. allow the possiblity to PLUS UP sections in the BUDGET report when you EXPORT it.

In any report (except the Budget report) I am allowed to plus up sections/categories when I export it to Excel. I cannot, however, in the Budget report. I need this to be an option like it is in all other reports.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Budget Report has been completely rewritten, including the export, which allows you to expand and collapse the hierarchies that you’ve set in place.

The new reports are rolling out right now, and we hope that this makes your life a bit easier down the road!

Thanks for letting us know about this pain point.

18. Add Budget to Multi Yr Sales Report

In the Multi Year Sales report i would like to see a line for the Current Year Budget.

Ex:
    2012 - Actual business on the books by month
    2013 - Actual booked
    2013 - Budget

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Export full hierarchy on 3 month reports

For reports that are drilled down and sorted (ie: By Station/Sales/Revenue Type), should be able to export the report the screen is on (2nd Tier- Sales, or 3rd chosen Tier). Currently when exporting, it will only show the Tier 1 data, no matter what screen you're on.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released an update that addresses the Pacing Report’s Month +2 export. This should be the last report in our trio that needed updating. Like others, it will also export all hierarchy levels.

Thanks for hanging in there while we upgraded our reporting capabilities in order to bring you all this great update!

20. Printing reports

I need to be able to print the forecast report by account by month. I cant' do that even if I try to download it to excel. It collaspes the information. When I do print the report it only prints the first page of information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Month +2 reports now include the full hierarchy when downloaded. This should resolve the issue of needing to see the report by month and not collapsing all data down once exported.

Requested feedback on this for 2 months with no reply. Completing the request.

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base