Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. I want to be able to delete an Agency

I created 2 prospect agencies incorrectly. I'd like them both removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Agencies  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Activity Report by specific dates

Example: (today is Jan 24th, but would like to run the report from Jan 27th to My15th.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Automatically populate Outlet & Rev Type combination on deals

Automatically populate the Outlet & Rev Type combinations on deals so that i can't pick a rev type that shouldn't go with that Outlet.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed the functionality that allows you to have a better relationship between the Outlets and Rev Types so that deals only allow you to select Rev Ty pe approved for the Outlet chosen. Reach out to your Success Manager for help with this as it does require admin functionality to execute. 

Thanks for the feedback!

4. Add quick deals back to Account List & Quick Deal Preferences

Add quick deals back to Account List so I can add a deal to every account with one simple click. Additionally, add quick deal preferences for deal lines to automatically appear when adding a quick deal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Quick deal has been added back to the Account List. You'll see this in our next release.

Quick Deals and Deals share the same preferences for which rows will appear when you create a new deal so be sure to visit your Preferences page in order to setup the proper rows that you need on most of your deals. 

Thanks for the feedback!

5. Deal Details Pod should be sticky

Leave the pod how I last touched it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have changed the name of this section to the Deal Summary and have made it sticky. Now if you expand the Summary and navigate away, it will be expanded on any deal that you return to in the future. If you then collapse it and navigate away, it will be collapsed when you return.

You should be seeing these changes Q1 2022 so stay tuned to upcoming release notes!

6. Activity Type icon - More options to be correctly associated with the activity

The icons associated with the Activities are incredibly confusing and don't correlate with the Activity Type when i'm looking at the report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have removed the icons from the Activity Report and are likely to remove them in other areas for the same reason. The world has changed and we find that our customers use their Activity Types in vastly different ways than the original intended design.

Thanks for the feedback!

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m excited to hear about your interest in this because it is functionality that we have today!

Within Monarch there is a feed in the upper right (bell icon that may also have a number beside it indicating the number of things that you may want to do).

By default we have the Leads to Approve notification enabled for all managers that shows you the accounts that need your attention. It will flag with new results every time a salesperson submits something to you so we highly recommend that you check this out and the many other notifications that we provide.

If you have future ideas please send them our way! We love to hear about our customers’ needs.

Thanks!

8. Sorting Budget Column

Would like to be able to sort by the months (ascending/descending) within the budget interface. this will allow me to bring lines with/without budget to the top so I can more easily edit them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Months are now sortable when entering budgets. Additionally you can choose to hide rows without a budget later in the budget workflow so that you are only working with budgets > $0.

Thanks for the feedback!

9. Allow Activity to be opened in new tab from the Activity List in Monarch

Today, if you right click on an Activity in Monarch from the Activity List it will take you to the Activity List again vs. taking you to the actual activity. When you right click on the Activity, allow it to be opened up in a new tab. Taking me back to the entire Activity List isn't helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add notes to Contact

Ability to add notes to Contacts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality already exists within the product. When you are on a Contact Profile tab, there is a “Add Note” button within the History section. This area is meant to contain all activity and notes affiliated with the contact.

Thanks for the feedback!

11. Quick Deal in Monarch

Add quick deal back into Monarch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Development for the overhauled Deal Status Report has been completed and released. 

A closed Deal will be attributed to the person that owned the deal at the time of last close. Open deals will continue to be attributed to the current owner of the deal.

This ensures that even if we reassign an account and the deal moves that the proper person always gets credit. Given this, it will be possible for the Salesperson on a deal within this report to be different than the current owner of the deal/account. That is intended.

13. Ability to see every day how much booked revenue was added or decreased

Having the ability to easily see every day how much booked revenue was added or decreased from the previous day in a report.

The reporting workarounds right now:
    Daily Change: Pull the Pacing report and select yesterday’s date on both the $ Change and Pacing As Of date.

Weekly Change: Pull the Forecast Change report to look at a week by week view, select a Forecast As Of date and export out of Matrix and put in a calculation to calculate the difference in Booked $ since it only shows difference in Forecast $ and difference in Forecast %.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can now more easily be completed by creating a Favorite report of the Pacing Report and then ensuring that you set it up to be used as a data card on the home page.

This essentially makes it a one click (or no click) option after you log into Monarch.

Thanks for the feedback!

14. I find that when I export a reps account list into Excel, the way Matrix exports the date for billing and activities combines the month and

I find that when I export a reps account list into Excel, the way Matrix exports the date for billing and activities combines the month and year into one field. It makes it impossible to sort the list by date as a result. Excel or Numbers will simply sort by the first digit so all the January events will be grouped together - regardless of the year. If I need to sort a list by any dates I have to create a second column and enter either the month digit or the year digits and then resort. Having the date…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Agency Contact Count for Lead Submission

When Submitting a Lead, it would be nice if the Agency Contact associated with the Account would register as a Contact that is needed for Lead Submission.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our Monarch product does exactly that! We built a slick new contact experience into each Account Profile that allows you to pull in specific contacts from Agencies and if you happen to be pulling them in for a Lead then they will quality for the required contact criteria.

Thanks for reaching out to us! If you find that this isn’t your experience please reach out to our support team and they will be more than happy to walk you through the experience.

16. Editing and Activity after you've saved it

Seems as though once an Activity has been saved and I leave that account, I can't find a way to edit the Activity when I go back to the account. Am I missing something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All Activities display on the Activities Tab of the Account Profile.

We display future, incomplete activities first, and then completed historical activities below those.

If you are not seeing your completed activities on an Account Profile then I encourage you to reach out to our support team. The Live Chat option in the lower left will get our attention quickly and we should have you on your way.

Thanks!

17. Activity log

We need the activity list to include the date added and ability to sort by that, so it is easy to see your daily activity for Activities or Notes entered and so that you can sort it by day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We provide salespeople the ability to see daily activities from a data card on the Home dashboard.

Add the Today’s Upcoming Activities data card in order to view the next 3 hours of activities on a mini calendar view or click the link to view all of today’s Activities.

It’s simpler than going to your Activity list and messing with sort options, and we’ve found many user build up a simple work flow on the home page of things that they care about.

Additionally our Espresso Shot is sent out each morning via email and it includes Today’s Activities and it’s a great way to plan your day before even getting into the office each morning. If you are not currently subscribed then I encourage you to check your My Profile from the menu in the upper right and enable the Espresso Shot on the Preferences tab. It’s filled with…

18. Display contacts job title under contacts tab - Account profile page

Please see Susan's explanation below:

The business need is when looking at an account with multiple contacts (and as a manager you may not be familiar with all the contacts and what they do) it would be more convenient to see the titles versus having to open up each contact to get to the marketing director, for example. In this particular example, I entered these contacts in a couple weeks ago from a trade show we attended and now want to send emails to marketing directors or executive directors.

I am asking because I believe it was a view that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Monarch has been designed to do exactly this.

When you view the Contacts tab you will see a list of contacts from the Account as well as any from the affiliated Agency that you have added for ease of access.

We display the title, company, email, phone, and social media information at your fingertips with quick access to the Contact Profile should you need more information.

If you’re having any trouble with this, please reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to assist you further!

Thank you!

19. Delete Tags that are no longer needed from the list

I guess if you are looking for ways to improve the product, deleting tags would be a good one. Our list is rapidly filling up with useless stuff. I’ll have to suggest better management on our end. Thanks for following up.
    Cindy

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tag maintenance has been completed. It’s a way for you to merge, rename, or delete tags. It works much the same way Account maintenance might in that you can merge items that are spelled differently but are really the same, rename misspellings, or delete old tags that are no longer needed.

Note that if tags are deleted they can be created again so nothing prevents you from changing your mind in the future or another person from using it if it become needed again.

20. Allow mass removed tags from accounts and contacts

• Issue: Several accounts have been tagged with a no longer needed tag.

• Current behavior: Matrix allow to mass tags accounts and contacts - However, AE's and managers have to go to each account and removed tags, this is a very time-consuming process.

• Pros: adding the feature will reduce the time taken by users accessing each account in order to remove tags.
      Time effective and very practical.

Additional information or feedback given by client:

it would be easier to check boxes for adding a tag in the accounts section.....much faster their...then add them to a list later

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tag maintenance has been Introduced.

It’s a way for Admins to merge, rename, or delete tags. It works much the same way Account maintenance might in that you can merge items that are spelled differently but are really the same, rename misspellings, or delete old tags that are no longer needed.

Note that if tags are deleted they can be created again so nothing prevents you from changing your mind in the future or another person from using it if it become needed again.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base