Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Outlet defaults

Currnetly our Oultets default to HCNC, then WCNC. I would like this changed due to the fact that an overwhelming percentage of revenue comes through WCNC and i would like to reduce the click number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed having the ability to choose a default outlet on deals. You can expect this feature in a future release.

When you set a default outlet from the preferences tab on “My Profile”, you can guarantee that this outlet will be the first one in the list when working with deals.

thanks for your feedback!

3. close annual deals a month at a time as orders are entered

What if you put a expected close window under each months revenue PJ for any annual deal. That way the pending dollars for the remainder of the year are still active but we can close the current month.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You now have access to a New Deal Experience! Within this, Matrix will automatically close out individual months for you, OR you can still jump in and handle everything manually on a more proactive level. The choice is yours.

We’ve made it super easy to handle zeroing out months from the new Recently Imported pod. Just hover over the deal’s remaining pending amount and choose to zero out any months that you wish. If you zero them all out, Matrix will close the deal for you.

Thanks for your patience and feedback on this request!

4. Need account list by month LY/TY billing comparison

It is extremely important to me to be able to see my list by month with year to year comparison billing. I need to know how I compare to last year at a glance without having to go through 6 steps on each account, Please consider this as it is very important. Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Salespeople now have the ability to view a ranking report. It does have export capabilities to get the report into Excel where you can fully customize the look and feel and then print it.

5. AE Budget Report

I would like to be able to print a report that shows how each AE is doing each month against there budget on each outlet. In Matrix Sales Center this was called "Account Budget Report".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix account error when entering an activity

Since the lastest upgrade, there is an error that pops up when listing an activity. Once you select the contact, it correctly lists the account associated with the contact, however once you click save a pink screen pops up indicating the account cannot be found. I have to clear the account and re-enter the account. Very frustrating.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. manager to have the ablity to enter deals on inactive AE's without having to reassign to House

Example: I have an inactive AE that still has accounts, I do not want to have to reassign the accounts to a placeholder AE in order to enter in a deal...because in a few weeks, I will have to go back and reassign the accounts all over again to the new AE that I hire.

This would be easier and more efficient if I, as a manager, could just enter the deal in while having the old AE still assigned to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Deals can be created for salespeople that are inactive. You can do this from scratch via the green menu actions menu or you could do this from the account profile page itself. Both will work.

Thanks for your feedback!

8. Allow the BEV to change months based on the company's fiscal calendar

Currently the month changes based on the gregorian calendar, but we are on a broadcast calendar specific to Media General. We would like the month to move forward based on our calendar, not the gregorian.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

the Sales Outlook Pod now remembers the last month selected so you won’t have to worry about bumping it back/forward each time you load the page anymore due to inconsistencies with a gregorian and fiscal calendar.

Worst case scenario, you move it once a month, but more than likely you’ll be switching between months and quarters on a regular basis.

Thanks!

9. I cannot get on the site!!!

Let me get on the site

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Customer support will be contacting you about this shortly.

For future reference, the fastest way to resolve any support issues like this would be to call our support number (877)687-9066.

This feedback tool’s main purpose is to provide end users a direct link with the product team who take your feedback and create new features, enhance existing ones, and generally prioritize all future releases. Feel free to get in touch with us this way for anything like that!

10. Add an Account Frustrations

I would prefer choosing the outlets to add an account for instead of removing the outlets that i do not wish to add an account for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Let us stay logged in longer.

Increase the time a person can be logged in to the system...like 8 hours or so.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have finished testing this request. In our next mini release (due out in mid May) Matrix admins will have the ability to set the following amounts of time to allow users to stay logged in…
    30 min (default)
    1 hr
    2 hr
    3 hr
    4 hr

This is typically a setting that corporate IT will mandate so all locations where Matrix is installed in your organization will follow the same rule. Please petition your corporate IT if you wish to have the setting changed so that your specific IT policies are not violated.

Thanks for hanging in there while we worked this out!

12. Merge Existing Accounts

A client had a name change and I need to merget the history of the account from the old name to the new name.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Agency details for AE's and managers

When viewing an agency profile there is no detail section showing the associated advertisers. However, when viewing an Advertiser, this "Detail' section exists.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have finished testing on this feature.

The Agency Profile will sport a new Revenue pod which allows you to see the breakout of revenue by Advertiser. If you need an example, take a look at the Revenue pod on the Account Profile and where the dropdown has “Agency” just mentally take that out and replace it with “Account” and envision it on the Agency Profile page.

We can’t wait to get this out to you all over the holidays so keep your eyes open for the update notification within Matrix and be sure to check out our other awesome updates on the release notes!

15. Printing Reports

If a report (eg. Ranking Report) that is displayed within the Browser covers multiple pages, there needs to be some way to print the entire report. Instead what needs to be done is to print the first page of data, go back into the browser, click to next page of report and then print again. This is overly tedious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. LAST USE OF ACCOUNT visable to all

We need to have a last activity system

like notes, are vewable and unchangable. this gives a quick overview of who is using the system as well. Other reps can see that on the master list to see who is not working accounts or at least logging info in case they want to take something over. there is still a reps privacy there but enables people on multiple levels to use that simple piece of info for several things.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have finished testing this feature to add the last activity dates to the Master Account List. This experience will be similar to what you have in Mobile and we can’t wait to share it with you in our April release!

Along with seeing the completed last activity, you can see if a future activity is scheduled. This will definitely make your prospecting better and hopefully encourage everyone to enter their activities into Matrix in order to turn around sales faster than ever before. You don’t want to be the guy not entering or completing your activities now!

Thanks for the feedback, and again this will be out in our April release.

17. Option to default # of results per page to 100

Instead of defaulting 25 results per page, it would be nice to have an option to save your preferred setting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we are not going to look into saving a setting for this, we will raise the default to 100 in the next release. Thank you for your feedback, and I hope you find this extremely useful!

18. Comments on Deals

Any way to have a comment section when inputting a deal?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add option to export master account list with AE as column

We can currently pull a ranker report that has an option for AE as another row underneath.. This does not allow to sort accounts by AE in Excel without a lot of manual work. I need to be able to see a master list of accounts and current AEs that can be exported and sorted in Excel please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed testing this feature and I think you’ll be pleased with the results. The master list can be exported and you’ll know the account name, salesperson, and if it is a prospect or billing account. You can look forward to this feature in the next release.

Thank you for your feedback and patience while we evaluated and worked on this

20. Search all accounts and prospects on my available outlets

Need search ability for all accounts!!!!!!

Please make this function a reality. This program is problematic without this functionality.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The account/master list now has an alpha index filter that should allow you to better find accounts and prospects across the outlets/office that you have access to.

You can expect this in the next release.

Thanks for all of your feedback!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base