Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. Agency List should have alphabetically shortcuts at top just like account list.

Why doen't the agency list have alphabetical short-cuts at the top like the account list. Seems that it would save time to jump to the first letter of an agency rather that try to guess what page it's on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Notes on Accounts

I would like to be able to add notes about accounts. Things that I need to remember in the future - "Don't tier rates because they only buy the low weeks" - things of that nature

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow more flexibility in the report parameters

When pulling the Multi Year report, I need to the option to choose the months I'd like to see.

Example: if the order was from March-Aug I’m interested in last year’s net number form the same period without needing to do calculations to find it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing on this enhancement for the Multi-Year Sales History Report. It looks great! We changed the year selection controls around too so that both months and years function in a similar manner that also promotes more space to the report instead of to the navigation controls.

Can’t wait to share this with you all! Thanks for the feedback!

4. Allow us to add agencies to prospects

Many prospects have an agency associated with them, so we need to be able to add the agency information when adding the account so that they are linked together in the prospect stage.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing the ability to add an agency to a prospect and display the affiliated contacts.

Please keep in mind it is still the best practice to place all agency contacts on the agency and all prospect contacts on the prospect. You can THEN display the two of them together on the prospect profile page.

If you no longer need to see an agency on a prospect, simply remove it and replace it with another if you so choose.

Thanks for this awesome feedback!

5. Unable to download mult year sales reports or even print?????

I went to print a multi year sales report and the only things that comes out is the graph at the top and it doesnt have a download to excel option!! Please help!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Exporting the Multi-year Sales Report will be available in our next release. With it, you will be able to export the top level hierarchy items to XLS where you can then print the report if you choose to.

Thank you for your feedback!

6. Return to exact dollar amounts for billing history

Pehaps on a managment level, exact dollar amounts are not necessary, however, when planning for specific bugest on the AE side, the rounded figures are cumbersome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

On the account profiles, we have made changes that allow you to view the full dollar amount. This change is part of a larger Account Profile redesign that we are excited to release in a couple of months.

Thanks for letting us know that this was important to you! Hang in there a bit longer to see the changes.

7. Allow for a 12 month Budget entry screen instead of one month at a time

Currently the script does not allow forthe page layout to stay the same as you move from one month to the next. A 12 month layout would work best.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released our updated budgets over the weekend.

You’ll want to reach out to our service and support team when you are ready to enter budgets and they will go over some great time saving techniques in getting the most out of your budgeting experience.

If you have any questions, please give us a call at (877)687-9066 in order to get in touch with our support team .

Thanks for the great idea!!

8. emails

Allow some emails to be attached to accounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Emails are attached to accounts as long as they are sent to matrix via your unique matrix email address for a contact that already exists within Matrix and is attached to an account or agency.

I was unable to obtain additional information about this request so i am completing it.

Thanks!

9. Prospects

Allow reps to add propects/leads. But only on their matrix, this would allow them to manage the account before it peoduces $ but would add a lot of accounts to the master.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Build a function to automatically track any forecasting preempted dollars

When a buy is placed and the "deal" is closed, dollars are added to TY total and removed from deal. However, if there are preemptions on the buy, those dollars are removed from TY total. They will not be included in forecast unless the AE adds a separate, new "Deal" for every preempt. This is unacceptable use of AE time. We need a function that automatically retains preempted dollars in pending until they are booked.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are wrapping this up with real user testing right now as part of an integration with Wide Orbit. If you use Wide Orbit then there will be potential to utilize this feature.

The basic idea of this is Wide Orbit will send over preemptions and Matrix will provide a way for you to see those preemptions without the need to go to your traffic manager, review a traffic log, or do anything outside of Matrix. You can then decide if you need to contact your advertiser, put in a new deal to make good on the preemptions, or do nothing at all. The choice is yours, we simply want to make it easier for you to know about the preemptions that have occurred.

With this update we’ve also added Preemptions to a few locations

Pacing Report – Include part or all of preemptions to be calculated as part of…

12. AE's Share their inbox/views/accounts

I have two AE's who are on a transactual team. The cover each others accounts and get paid on total billing between the two. Is there anyway they can view each other?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed testing this feature and will have it available to you sometime in early Q4 2013 along with some other awesome features that we’re finishing up as we speak

The process of sharing an account is initiated by a manager who grants access to the AEs who need to see each others information. Once access is granted, everyone sharing the account can see each others information from Contacts to activities to Deals and revenue.

Please note this is not revenue sharing. Unless broken out in your traffic system, Matrix will continue to report the revenue under the user that comes from traffic. This might change in the future, but for the first phase expect it to work like that.

Thanks for your patience while we worked this out over the quarter. It was a huge effort and we’re excited to share it with you all. If you’d…

13. Notes on DEALS

would like to please have a place for notes on deals itself

thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Last Billed and Creation Date to be sortable on Account List

We use those dates when determining who should handle each account, when reps can claim one and when it's time to reassign. If that's not possible on the My List or Master List, another report or list will be fine. Just need an easy way to see those dates in chronological order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed development and testing of this feature. While you won’t see the changes immediately, you can expect to see it in our next release.

Thank you so much for letting us know you wanted this!

15. When viewing a report, have a button to take you back to previous screen.

There is no other way to go back to previous screen. When I click the "back button" on browser, it takes me back to orginal screen of a report.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the function of budgeting on an account level instead of a Salesperson level.

Currently you can only forecast on a salesperson level. For purposes of pacing and year over year growth, we would like to be able to budget a monthly amount for every client. I currently see the place for the account budget but management can not add this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are right on track for a September 15th release date which will include the ability for salespeople to budget by accounts! In fact, we just finished testing this piece and are thrilled with the way it has turned out.

Thank you all for your patience. Can’t wait to get this in your hands!

17. Printable month+2 report

I would like to be able to print the Month +2 report

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the next release (due out in a few weeks!) you will be able to export the month +2 view of reports to Excel where you can then make additional formatting changes, if you wish, and print.

Thanks!

18. Provide ability to view budgets by revenue type group

I need to see revenue separated by agency and direct, but my budget is reported on Spot, which is the group over agency and direct.

I'd like to have a way to view a budget on the revenue type group

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have finished work on a Budget Analysis page as part of Matrix Premium that will allow you to easily analyze and understand budgets from a grouping standpoint.

Keep your eyes peeled for the orange update message in the near future as this is going to be ready by the end of the month!

If you’d like more information about getting Matrix Premium please give our sales team a call at 877.687.9066

19. Too many clicks are required to update and/or close a deal

Once an order has been placed for a Deal in Traffic, then imported into matrix, the system does not list “Potential” Deals that could be “Closed” as “WON”. Instead, the user has to go back to associated deal, click on the deal, click on the “edit” button to open the drop down menu, click the “ Open Won”, then go to the “ status” drop down, click on closed, and then save.

The previous matrix updated the “deal” or “forecasting numbers “ automatically during an import, and the totals would be zero (if Actual equaled or exceeded Forecast).
    For example:…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Quick Deals will be available in our next major release due out in a little over a week from now.

Quick deals allow salespeople to create, edit, and close deals all from the Bird’s Eye View. They are a slimmed down experience that better allows users to get in, get out, and get back to selling and are best suited for avails where the sales cycle is often shortest.

Managers and salespeople can also get in on the action from the Account List. Keep in mind this does not replace the way of doing deals as you know it today, it only allows you to do them quicker…but quicker will mean much less detail. Always a trade off ;)

Thanks so much for your patience and to everyone who worked with us in developing this idea! We really appreciate your time and hope you enjoy this feature as much as…

20. Closing Soon Pod - List the Deal So You Can Click RIght On It and open in a new window/tab

On my Closing Soon pod, I'd like to have the deal name listed there so I can click on it and go right to that deal. Right now I have to go to the Account and then click on the deal from there. The pod is centered on the deals to close soon, so it makes sense to allow the user to get to the deal directly from that pod.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this enhancement. The Closing Soon Pod will now show the deal name instead of the account name.

you can expect this in our next release, scheduled for early summer.

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base