Skip to content

Matrix

Please use this area to let us know what you like, dislike, or would change about the product and/or services in order to better meet your needs in the way you do business. If we ask for more information, please respond in order to ensure your ideas have a better chance of being made a reality!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

562 results found

1. alllow Sales Outlook Pods to save last viewed settings

The default is always current month. It would be nice if we could save our settings the way we prefer to work in the system. For instance, make the default QUARTER instead of month, and make the default ALPHABETICAL instead of by spending.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In our next release, whenever you modify the Sales Outlook Pod..for example change the sort order, change the month to quarter, and change the toggle to Outlet…then the next time you visit the Sales Outlook Pod it will load up with your last used settings.

This is on a per user and per browser basis so if you use multiple computers or browsers, you will need to configure it for each one.

once released in a few weeks, let us know how we did! Thanks!

2. 34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is completed, however I need to explain a bit…

Under the current reporting in Matrix Standard, the reporting engine used is unable to perform this request with satisfactory results. While the Excel download option is perfectly capable of handling this (as well as allowing you the option to further modify the report), we understand many users want to just print something.

However, we changed our reporting engine with Matrix Premium and can print directly from there by creating a print friendly version that strips away everything except for the report that you want to print..

We are examining our current priorities and are are considering changing the existing reports to use this new engine as well in the future, but I do not have enough concrete information to share with you at this time.

Thank you for this request and we hope to see you in Matrix Premium in…

3. Allow software to scroll down through all Accounts in Account List

When you are wanting to scroll through the Account List for the station, it would be great if when you clicked on "All" if you could then scroll from the top to bottom of that account list in one window. Right now it is very limiting since it forces you to page through multiple pages to find an account that may be under a particular letter of the alphabet.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. All date boxes should let me type in the date as well as select from a calendar control by clicking

Having the ability to type in the date of the flight rather than using the calendar.
    Deals
    Reports (pacing in particular)
    everywhere!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just completed testing for this feature. You can expect to be able to type in your dates to any datebox field in the next release.

Thanks for the feedback. We’re thrilled to get this out for you!

5. Add sorts by Name field in Forecasting Report

Currently you can only sort Forecasting Reports by revenue. It would be good to also sort by primary field. If pulling report by account, you could sort the accounts alphabetically so you can search for a specific account much more easier.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Testing is now complete on this feature and we are looking forward to releasing this to you very soon in the next big update! Sorry for the delay on this!

Thanks for the feedback!

6. CHANGES TO ACCOUNTS SHOULD BE LIVE

I had the VSA link 2 accounts and rec'd an email it was complete. When I looked in Matrix, the were both still there. I was informed I had to wait for the Import the next day. I would think changes should be live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We had an issue where merging prospect account names to billilng account names caused the names to remain until the next import. This has been resolved.

All updates should be immediately reflected by the time our VSA contacts you.

Thanks!

7. Pending Issue

I entered pending today in thousands, yet my report shows only dollars. Example: $11,000 shows up as $11 in my pending

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looks like you’ve encountered a bug that we have fixed for our next release.
    If you enter the dollars without the comma, for the time being, they should display correctly for you.

Once our next release is out (in a couple of weeks) then you’ll be free to use the commas again if you like.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll have one of our support members follow up with you to make sure everything turns out ok!

Thanks

8. add search bar for the contact list

to be able to search a name instead of paging through dozens of contacts!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The contact list now has a local search box that will start narrowing down your results one letter at a time.

Ex: If you are looking for Jonathan..but you aren’t sure if it’s in as John or Jon or Jonathan, just type “J” and maybe “o”. Matrix will beging to narrow down search results based upon what you have typed.

9. Develop a prospect approval feature

An AE can enter information for a new account, which could then be emailed to his/her manager, who could then approve the prospect.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the next major release, AE’s will be able to enter in leads…managers will be able to approve them. This should help cut down on those stacks of paper on the manager and assistants desks and get down to working on deals sooner for the AEs.

Be sure to read the release notes in a couple of weeks for all of the awesome things you can do with leads or just shoot us an email and we’d love to speak to you about them!

10. Add a key contact name to Account Profile

There is no field to add the name of the key client contact when entering a new account. I believe listing the key decision-maker would be a vital piece of account information to store in the system.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In a future release, we are creating a smart contacts pod as a part of a big Account Profile Redesign that we’re working on.

This allows the pod to recognize the contacts that you deal with most often based upon the amount of times they are on activities.

If a salesperson spends a lot of time with a particular contact, it starts to become clear who the decision makers are on the account without actually having to set that.

We feel that this is a smarter way to let the actions of the salesperson define the decision makers as opposed to assigning a status.

We hope that you and your sales team find this new feature exciting and useful as you continue building up your activities and working with your contacts.

Thanks!

11. Account List deletions

Why are managers no longer able to delete accounts? I would like to have this function reinstated for management.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include a "Dollars Added" column in the Pacing Report

We want to see how much money was brought in for an account for a given week.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In our next release, you will be able to see a separate column for dollars added. This is independent of the pacing dollars and should help you answer questions like “how much have we brought in over the last week”.

Check it out in our next release in a few weeks and let us know how we did! Thanks!

13. Copy to other months

Would like to copy to other months on the budget screen. This was a time save in v4.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m thrilled to report that you will have the ability to copy a single budget number to other months when entering budgets! We didn’t think that we would be able to do this for the initial overhaul, but our developers really wanted this for you guys and busted butt to get it done.

Can’t wait for you all to take a look at this on September 15th when we pull the curtain off the new budgeting process!

14. searchable master list for AE

AE's need to be able to do a search to see what accounts are already taken by other AE's with out having to go page to page to find an account. This takes forever... and when your prospecting for new biz... it becomes quite tiresome.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Development is now complete for searching on the Account (My List and Master), Agency, and Contact lists. the lists will update as you type and will utilize inclusive searching as opposed to searching by words that start with what you type. This should mean the time it takes you to locate a single Account, Agency, or Contact will be cut down to a small fraction of the current time!

Look for this in the next release and tell us how we did! Thanks!

15. Filtering by Revenue Type on Pods

The Bird's Eye View pod doesn't allow for filtering on revenue types so when I see my local business it's including spot and Internet. I'd like to have it separated.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pods  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing these filters and are happy to announce that they will be available in our next release! On top of that, we’ve included some new toggles on the Sales Outlook Pods throughout the site. Be sure to check them out once the release is live!

Thanks so much for your feedback!

16. Revenue Breakdown by Type in BirdsEye

We tend to look at our business by Revenue type broken down by Direct and Agency per station. I would love for the Birds Eye View to be customizable to see a top line view of:

1. Local
    2. Direct
    3. Agency
    4. Regional
    5. Direct
    6. Agency
    7. National
    8. Interactive ( Digital)
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Sales Outlook Pod on the Bird’s Eye View now displays the pod by Revenue Type. You can choose to toggle the grouping on/off or even filter out certain revenue types for this pod.

17. Change the search tool to look at keywords when searching and not just the first word of the account

For instance, if I wanted to search for Bob Dance, the way it is now I'd have to type in "Bob Dance" or just "Bob" for the account to come up, however sometimes an AE may not have the full name of the business right and this keyword search tool would help us save time and avoid calling on the same accounts. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been addressed within the upcoming release. We have added search boxes to the Account, Agency, and Contact list that includes a searching method exactly as you described here.

We hope you find this extremely valuable and will continue to provide excellent feedback like this in the future! It was very well written :)

18. Add a filter on Forecast Reports to select individual Accounts

Currently you can only edit Categories. We should also be able to edit by Account so we can pull Forecasts for individual accounts needing review.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have just finished testing this feature with intentions of having it ready for next big release this year! We also threw in an Agency filter for good measure :)

Expect to see this before November along with sharing accounts between salespeople and an awesome document storage solution.

Thanks for your patience!

19. When adding a contact, prepopulate the Buisness Phone with the company phone if it exists

When you add a company to a contact, it prepopulates the Address information, but it should also prepopulate the business phone number if a phone number exists for the company. I can easily change this if I want to so why not populate it to get started?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring back weighted Pending

Would like a weight to input a weight onto a deal and then show that weight on a forecast report

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

your confidence in a forecast can now be expressed as a weighted percentage on each deal.

It will be available for you in our next release along with the new weighted forecasting report.

thanks for this feedback, and we hope you enjoy the new features due out soon!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base